Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 113. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
how many tokens can be issued on the basis of your blockchain?
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
thank you for this life future project your great teams are really doing so amazing in this great project
Activity: 46
will each account in YOcoin have its own unique adress?

Sure, each account will have its own unique address.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
does this project have any unique advantages or features?
i heard that you can create tokens for your project on the basis of YOCOin blockchain and hold an ICO.
well, who will be surprised of this now?  everything is easily done on Ethereum. is there anything else?

the fact is that creation of tokens based on the YOCOin blockchain and the ICO will cost you 80% cheaper than on Ethereum

wow what allows to save so much?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
i heard that you can create tokens for your project on the basis of YOCOin blockchain and hold an ICO.
well, who will be surprised of this now?  everything is easily done on Ethereum. is there anything else?

the fact is that creation of tokens based on the YOCOin blockchain and the ICO will cost you 80% cheaper than on Ethereum
Activity: 700
This is indeed a good project.
Those concept is solid, and now there are already many people that giving their attention to this project.
It would be a good boost on the advertisement side of this project.
Activity: 602
Activity: 47
Beautiful project. How can I buy?
Activity: 154
This new coin has received a lot of attention from the community. Especially the bonus campaign. It looks like everyone wants to join your campaign. Because it simply does not require much requirements. I am very interesting and constantly update more information about the project. I am very supportive.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
what happens if the account’s condition is “nonce”?
Activity: 182
I  just saw this thread and caught my attention, It seems a good project indeed. I was hoping that all the plan of this project will going to be successful, I will surely support this promising project. Good luck everyone!
Activity: 406
what will the condition of a personal account depend on?
Activity: 359
Merit: 61
︻┳デ═—
I see in cmc this coin since 2016 and why ANN new appeared now? Huh Huh
Or this coin like another shit coin?
Activity: 182
This coin has been very good news recently. I should be satisfied with it. Now, every institution can see that this token investment is of great value.
Activity: 238
what types of accounts are there on YOcoin?
as far as i understand, there will be two types of accounts. first one is  externally owned accounts that are controlled by privacy keys. however, such records dont have any code related to them. the second one is contract accounts, they are controlled by a special code specified in the terms of the contract and have a code related to them
Activity: 252
The ICO scheme looks very promising. I think this is the most profitable distribution of income.
what types of accounts are there on YOcoin?
Where I could find roadmap to print? The website version is not the convenient one:(
Jump to: