Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOVI - Yobit Virtual Coin - First Raise Only Market is Open! - page 18. (Read 37860 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 250
wtf ,my btc got struck ,its almost 40 min still i got only 1 conformation ,i can can only see price rise infront of my eyes
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
"Virtual Coin" So, does that mean YOVI are just numbers in your exchange database ?
Activity: 334
intresting concept but what is the support by exchange lets sayy if i dumped all of my 10k purchase on few staoshi profit. and what was the initial sale price ?

Just other people would buy it from you and sell even higher. This is perpetuum mobile, going to be pumped forever. Imgine how huge is crypto land.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
intresting concept but what is the support by exchange lets sayy if i dumped all of my 10k purchase on few staoshi profit. and what was the initial sale price ?
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
it's so funny. I hope not too much people will get his BTC stucked and unsold.

The "lucky" ones who had a "tip" before "launch" made a fortune already

By fortune you mean how much BTC oc? Smiley
Only 32 btc volume anyway.
This is goin to be bigger pump than CRAVE, DIBS and all the other pumps combined! And there is no dump! Remember - you get in earlier, you earn more!

Ah, so you just bought ? Smiley

Were, we are still at the bottom floor. There were not so many coins at the start. Look at the volume. We are climbing. Just wait for people to wake up.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
People should stay away from the YOVI market and other markets of this type.  Lots of people are going to lose their money in the end. It is not as if there is a dev that can turn things around or implement a roadmap or the coin being used for something. If the authorities find out about it and deemed it to have crossed the line (illegal) it could mean big problems for the exchange. It is a pity because I really like Yobit.

legendary
then after streess market and no someone  buying YOVI , any planning for this situation ?
may be when 1 YOVI = 20k sat , yeah ..

Yovi can transform to Shares ? same like bluetrade ?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

The "lucky" ones who had a "tip" before "launch" made a fortune already
legendary
Activity: 1120
https://cryptoworld.io
This is goin to be bigger pump than CRAVE, DIBS and all the other pumps combined! And there is no dump! Remember - you get in earlier, you earn more!

Yup!
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

Activity: 840
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
Guys, this is not fud, be extremely careful and know what you are buying into. The people that buy last will lose all their money and be ****ed. There will be lots of unhappy people. The money goes to the people that bought in early.

I think its still early. Tongue This has no difference than lots of p&d coins, why mad? Doesn't people become bagholders like %99 of the time after a coin gets dumped?
Activity: 388
Twitter: @goodguyed
No use. Just a way for Yobit to make monies and for others to try and out-greed each other and take each other's money. While generating commissions, of course.
Activity: 271
what is this ? No wallets, all coin stays at YObit forever ?
Activity: 247
@yobit

How was the coin orig distributed? all at one sat, or where they split?
legendary
Really open at 1 satoshi ? and now 230satoshi ? very fast and amazing

We need more Info about this coin .
May be i can invest some btc in here ...
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
It seems to be a fun ride never seen such thing so count me in Grin
Pages:
Jump to: