Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 103. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Which is the best wallet for zclassic?

Electrum 1.0.3
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
Can This coin be staked if in wallet? If yes then, how many does one need in the wallet to stake and how long for maturity? My coin are still in the exchange so I am a kind of thinking if I bring them to my wallet it will profit me.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Which is the best wallet for zclassic?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I downloaded the electrum wallet for zclassic but it is not connected I have restarted it several times and nothing, someone can tell me how to connect and synchronize
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Woud like to check if anybody has same issue:

I downloaded Zclassis Electrum wallet from github  (https://github.com/BTCP-community/electrum-zcl/releases), Linux version  (Z!1.0.3.tar.gz  archive file), and unarchived it.     README file says:

If you downloaded the official package (tar.gz), you can run
Electrum from its root directory, without installing it on your
system; all the python dependencies are included in the 'packages'
directory. To run Electrum from its root directory, just do::

./electrum

But when I run ./electrum, I get error:

ImportError: No module named 'pyblake2'

After I installed pyblake2 (Python module), i get the same error:   No module named 'pyblake2'  
 Huh
Activity: 4
hi guys,

i am new to this business and have a question:
i have a few zclassic coins. on the 28.02 the snapshot of the blockchain would be created. can i sell my coins in the moment of the snapshot (immediately) or have i to wait until i imported my privatekey to the new btcprivate wallet?
I think the price will drop hard after the fork right? so everyone will sell his coins. but an other question is, will someone buy in this moment zclassic? or do you think the amount of zclassic is lost?

And why nobody talks about Trade Satoshi exchange?
there is also possible to trade with zclassic.

Activity: 595
Merit: 251
HI there,

I am having hard times to try to mine this coin!

I have several rigs in total I have 27 cards a couple of rx 480 and the rest rx 570, 12 of them nitro plus and 12 mini pulse.
I'm using calymore on windows 10 and updated video drivers for the cards.
In general the mining of equihash compared with etash for me is very very unstable, from my end, I'm quite convinced I'm doing something wrong, the only way I have to mine with a bit of stability is to reduce the intensity to 0 and underclock but like this my hash rate is simply to low.

Please help me to understand how to mine ZCL and other equihash coin with my AMD rigs

Thank you
Activity: 213
I thinked about to buy zclassic, but stopped.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

its not too late bud theres still money to be made buying zcl i feel, think the price will be another $100 higher a day or two before the snapshot on the 28th
Activity: 21
EDIT: Sorted.
Activity: 45
I thinked about to buy zclassic, but stopped.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 228
Merit: 46
Hi guys, I'm using  latest win elos wallet and having problem with moving my coins -simply there is a correct balance on top wallet but the address in field send from is with much lower amount than my balance is.
any explanation?

thanks

Edit / all incomes to this wallet came in T adr, I really don't understand this.
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
Good news Bittrex had some wallet maintenance for zclassic,  think they will announce the support soon
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I have invested some amount in ZClassic and are waiting for the exact time that when will be the fork on 28th February. I want to know about the exact timing of the fork so that I will collect my bitcoin private as soon as possible.

The other thing I want to know is how much will be the price of bitcoin private increase on the first day. Will it double up on the first or second day as like bitcoin Cash?

haha are you wanting us to tell you next weeks winning lottery numbers as well, your thoughts are as valid as mine and the next guys
hold on, I`ll take now my super extrasensory pill and will get back to this guy  Grin
Activity: 213
I have invested some amount in ZClassic and are waiting for the exact time that when will be the fork on 28th February. I want to know about the exact timing of the fork so that I will collect my bitcoin private as soon as possible.

The other thing I want to know is how much will be the price of bitcoin private increase on the first day. Will it double up on the first or second day as like bitcoin Cash?

haha are you wanting us to tell you next weeks winning lottery numbers as well, your thoughts are as valid as mine and the next guys
Activity: 7
hi all, first time poster but have been following this development  some time now
 Apologies in advance if this post seems stupid but i am stuck

trying to download the windows version of the electrum wallet on  https://github.com/BTCP-community/electrum-zcl/releases

extremely slow download  estimated time 17 hours for a 204 MB file ,have tried many times and it either fails or times out
and before anyone suggests its my end no its not i've done speed test and ping all is fine on a very fast connection

is there another link or site to download and is this wallet working , is this the current preferred method to store zcl/btcp

and if anyone has and can put into words step by step instructions i and many others im sure would be most greatfull

looking forward to a promising future for this coin hopefully it will be the mass adoption the crypto industry so desperately needs
regards
Allan
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

Activity: 73
Merit: 2
Its time to buy Zclassic because with Zclassic we can have more BTCP considering the price difference of 1 ZCL with 1BTC, So to get more BTCP, People will be buying more ZCL right before the fork and then the price will surge A LOT! Right now their is a dip and good time to accumulate more ZCL to get more BTCP! Obviously the price of ZCL will dip right after the snapshot occurs but it will stabilise and with that we can have more BTCP and the team for BTCP is great so price of BTCP will surge also once we claim it and its in the market. I am betting half of my portfolio on ZCL to get more BTCP cause in future BTCP will take over ZCL and to get more BTCP, Have to buy ZCL which I already did in this dip!
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Mining is our Passion! Join us!
Hello to all miners,

We are happy to announce that after our first pool in the Zero Currency blockchain we decided to open a second one with Zclassic!

Forgetop.com (zclassic) did open 2 days ago with 0% fee for the first month.

Perfect opportunity for any big farm to test it almost like a solo mining pool Smiley

No matter do you have large farm, small rig or you are using NiceHash - we will be your own solo mining pool at 0 price for the next month!

After the end of the test period our pool will set low mining fee of 0.4%.

Cheers and Happy Mining to all!
forgetop.com - the profitable pools
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Withdrawals from Suprnova were and are okay, please open tickets at cryptopia, not at the pool please.

Thanks

ZCL could go higher price than Bcash  Cool  *good times*

===>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ZCL_BTC
are you sure, the price can go and higher than Bcash?

ZCL is Bcash on steroids :-D weeeeee

====>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ZCL_BTC
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
When the Bitcoin Private fork will occur can I leave my Bitcoins on my Trezor?

Will Trezor hardware wallet support the fork?
Jump to: