Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 101. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
What will happen to ZClassic after the release of BTCP? In the initial thread, the answer to this is not knowing for sure.

While no one knows the future, history indicates massive drop after the fork as the total marketcap of a single coin before fork and 2 coins after fork are typically the same. The growth happens after that.

With BTCP ZCL mining fund paying people up to 5 BTCP for a single ZCL mined, it sound like there is a TON of premine in BTCP which means a ton of DUMP after the fork. So invest carefully in a coin that was less than $2 just 6 days ago. IF this is a true 1:1 fork, then how the FK do the pool owners pay out up to 5 BTCP for a single ZCL mined?
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

I was very happy when I read the message "$BCPT will be listed in Bittrex" as I was sleepy in this morning. Damn it. Why is not $BTCP?

Kind regards
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Transferred my zcl on coinomi wallet.
I heard that Bittrex has not given BCH and BTG of BTC holder. So....

Did you heard that about Coinbase? I got btg for my BTC from bittrex.
Activity: 12
Transferred my zcl on coinomi wallet.
I heard that Bittrex has not given BCH and BTG of BTC holder. So....
Activity: 24
Transferred my zcl on coinomi wallet. 😎
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Anyone knows does cryptopia support a bitcoin private fork?

good question, and bittrex?

Looking at history of forks,bittrex zcl recent node maintenance,btcp binance application and 4chan rumours Grin , most likely that bittrex will support fork.
Activity: 49

good question, and bittrex?
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Is the standard electrum wallet ok to keep ZCL in

Yes. That's the easiest to use also.
Activity: 61
Is the standard electrum wallet ok to keep ZCL in
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
There was no announcement but most likely they won't support.
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
I still have not bought my ZCL to get BTCP, am I late or is there still time? A few days ago, prices were at 0.018 BTC per ZCL, but a correction occurred... What will happen to ZClassic after the release of BTCP? In the initial thread, the answer to this is not knowing for sure.
It is expected that the price will go 10x in the coming days because right now the price is around $150 while it is predicted by many traders that the price near the day of fork will reach to $2000 or $3000. So you still have the time to buy as much as possible.

The price of one BTCP may be more than $500 or maybe $1000. One of my friend told me that its price will be the same as of ZCL at the time of fork.

For the price of ZCL after the fork it depends on the traders that how much of them are selling. It is also expected that the price fall a little and at some stage some people start to trade with it and again the fluctuations start in it and the price continue to rise like ethereum and bitcoin in their forks.

In my personal opinion ZCL to reach $2000 to $3000 within 8 days does not look like a realistic target. I am sure there will be demand for ZCL to grab some free coins (BTCP).

I think ZCL will reach 0.025 to 0.05 BTC before the fork, but anything can happen in the crypto world.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
I still have not bought my ZCL to get BTCP, am I late or is there still time? A few days ago, prices were at 0.018 BTC per ZCL, but a correction occurred... What will happen to ZClassic after the release of BTCP? In the initial thread, the answer to this is not knowing for sure.
It is expected that the price will go 10x in the coming days because right now the price is around $150 while it is predicted by many traders that the price near the day of fork will reach to $2000 or $3000. So you still have the time to buy as much as possible.

The price of one BTCP may be more than $500 or maybe $1000. One of my friend told me that its price will be the same as of ZCL at the time of fork.

For the price of ZCL after the fork it depends on the traders that how much of them are selling. It is also expected that the price fall a little and at some stage some people start to trade with it and again the fluctuations start in it and the price continue to rise like ethereum and bitcoin in their forks.
Activity: 6
My installation of Electrum ZCL 1.0.3. failed both on my desktop and laptop. Anybody?

When will we know what exchanges will be supported for the fork? If I can't install Electrum ZCL and don't know which exchange will qualify for the ZCL to BTCP conversion then I guess there is no point to buy ZCL?

The Electrum wallet isn't an installer, it is a stand-alone exe file. You just double-click it and it should run. Are you sure you're running it that way? What's the error you're getting?

On my desktop it's "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click OK to close the application", but that is a problem I have with other apps too (I suspect it came with MS Office crack installation and KMS that came with it).

On my laptop it is this:

"The procedure entry point ucrtbase.terminate could not be located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll."

And when I close it it's:

"Fatal Error!" saying "Error loading Python DLL 'C:\Users\USERNA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\MEI27362\python36.dll'. LoadLibrary: The specified procedure could not be found."

Hmmm...  it is strange that you're having issues on two different machines. However it is surely a local problem because everyone else is able to use the wallet without any issue.

I'm not sure what's the solution but did you try clearing the temp files? (Deleting everything in C:\Users\USERNA~1\AppData\Local\Temp  folder?)

I just got Coinomi on my smartphone so I'll put my ZCL in it since I can't use Electrum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
It’s not true that 100% Zcl will get dumped after fork. A correction could occur but the actual price isn’t only result of the incoming fork..
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I don't know if you are late or not to buy ZCL to get BTCP. It is a risky investment at the current price. We don't know what will be the price of BTCP. It can be a very good investment or a bad investment. Some people think that ZCL is going to be dumped after the fork. But there is also a chance that one day it can reach the current price.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
going back to $5

Sitting this one out until then. My luck would be an exchange stealing my new coins or error in my wallet with no snapshot. I'm guessing around $25 a coin after the  btcp fork. I think there will be much higher awareness for zclassic after all this insane hash power and improved wallet support.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
going back to $5
Activity: 9
ZClassic is now on mobile wallet Coinomi.
Activity: 61
Read ZCL/BTCP news from 15 and 20 february ...

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/news

I sold my zcl on cryptopia, withdraw btc to coinexchange and bought zcl there.
i did exactly the same, nearly made a mistake by trying to send directly from Cryptopia but avoided that coinexchange was easy to use and now the coins are sat in my electrum wallet

do i need to do anything else for the airdrop?
my electrum wallet is Standard not multi sig is this ok?
Pages:
Jump to: