Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 100. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Tradesatoshi will be supporting Bitcoin Private fork
For each ZCL and BTC you hold at Tradesatoshi at the moment of the fork you will receive 1 $BTCP
For more information visit https://btcprivate.org/
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Price will raise again, just let people take their gain
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
hell no, now the price is heading down.
did everybody buy Zclassic only to get some useless coins from the fork?
ZCL will recover, you will regret selling it.

Some people are dumping their ZCL, I think this is intentional manipulation.. i am still holding my ZCL bought at 0.0173 each last week.

Monday Price (26th) will be my deciding factor if i will sell or joined the fork.
Activity: 26
Im not selling. Smiley
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
hell no, now the price is heading down.
did everybody buy Zclassic only to get some useless coins from the fork?
ZCL will recover, you will regret selling it.
Activity: 26
This volatility is killing me Smiley it's like that one friend on steroids... Can jump up or down in any given time...
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Is it me or does it feel like someone is manipulating the price. All other crypto is up but ZCL is down??? Sounds like someone is trying to get this project to fail.

No, simply some people bought Zcl at lower price and they are taking profit.. Not everybody want to participate to fork
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
going back to $2
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
Is it me or does it feel like someone is manipulating the price. All other crypto is up but ZCL is down??? Sounds like someone is trying to get this project to fail.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
trying to get some damn ZCL, but my bitcoin transaction from one exchange to another seems to be stuck sitting on unconfirmed 0/6 confirmations for the last 2 damn hours.
how long does it take to transfer bitcoin??

Depends on the transaction and fees generally. Can you post the transaction ID?
trying to get some damn ZCL, but my bitcoin transaction from one exchange to another seems to be stuck sitting on unconfirmed 0/6 confirmations for the last 2 damn hours.
how long does it take to transfer bitcoin??
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
What will happen to ZClassic after the release of BTCP? In the initial thread, the answer to this is not knowing for sure.

While no one knows the future, history indicates massive drop after the fork as the total marketcap of a single coin before fork and 2 coins after fork are typically the same. The growth happens after that.

With BTCP ZCL mining fund paying people up to 5 BTCP for a single ZCL mined, it sound like there is a TON of premine in BTCP which means a ton of DUMP after the fork. So invest carefully in a coin that was less than $2 just 6 days ago. IF this is a true 1:1 fork, then how the FK do the pool owners pay out up to 5 BTCP for a single ZCL mined?

Is there any significant technical difference between ZCL and BTCP? It looks like it is just a rebranding of ZCL riding on Bitcoin name fame. If so, ZCL will probably die out after the fork.

Yes there FKING IS: ZCL was developed by a developer who does not seem to be around anymore and has abandoned the project and focused on his 34% MINER TAXED Ethash based coin. So he cashed out his ZCL and seems to be gone.

BTCP is not "rebranding" its DOUBLING or QUADRUPLING the number of coins available, most of the new BTCP coins premined out of thin air will be controlled by the few FORKER jump-ship devs.

BTCP has unknown amount of premine and consists of "jump-ship" developers who abandoned ZCL.

Sorry I have no respect for "jump-ship" devs who leave their coin behind just to start another one. John Ver was a great example note.

The future of ZCL someone shared on Twitter:

...and a message by me for supporters of ZCL:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@rajaz/a-message-by-me-for-supporters-of-zclassic-and-bitcoin-private

But really, no one knows anything in crypto. After seeing the drama of ZClassic, I even believe in flying cows. It can go down to $1 before snapshot or $500 or $1000, literally anything can happen in crypto. DYOR always.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
so how do we claim this BTCP??
we buy up ZCL, transfer to our wallet before the fork, when fork occurs a snapshot is taken of the block chain, then we can do what we want with the ZCL, sell for other coins etc..
then is there a BTCP wallet somewhere yet?? do we have to wait for that release? then when wallet released we put our private key from ZCL wallet into the BTCP wallet and claim our free coins??
is what how it will work??

Sounds about right.

The point is to know exactly when you are free to finally dump ZCL before everyone else does so you don't end up a bag holder like most ZCL owners are going to be. The 100x increase in price since early Dec from $1.xx to $130! is because of all the fork hype and FOMO. Don't get caught as a bag holder. But guess what, you probably wont know exactly when the fork is happening.
Now if you want a real replacement, look up BTCZ. Thats a real Equihash coin

1. Branded Android Wallet (no coinami, freewallet closed source junk) takes about 3 seconds to send BTCZ with almost zero fees.
2. Branded GUI Miner (Does even BTC have that?)
3. No slow start
4. No Supernode Tax
5. No Developer Tax
5. No Premine
6. No ICO
7. No "jump-ship developers" "lets fork" mentality. John Ver of ZCL.
8. Dedicated community
9. No Pump and Dump (yet at least), organic slow yet continuous price and difficulty growth
10. No Central authority. All projects are voted on and crowdfunded
11. Ridiculously low $10M market cap which makes it a great investment to straight up buy and still profitable to mine, compared to pumped ZCL at 300x higher market cap that could collapse any minute the "ZCL mining fund decides to dump their 50,000 voluntary mining TAX".
12. True Bitcoin 2.0 is BTCZ
13. I challenge anyone to present a SINGLE Equihash coin that checks all the above. Equihash seems to be the most profitable algo at least for nVidia miners. No, dont use whattomine, use: https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/

Who are the developers? BitcoinZ website shows no faces and no names...

Just like Bitcoin. I think you are starting to understand BTCZ. It was created by an anonymous developer without any premining. But here are the team members if you like to know: http://bitcoinzguiding.ovh/team.html

If you like face images cropped in circles, there are about 1200 ICO scams with 5 to 50 founders listed for each one and when you look under "about us", you see those CIRCULAR cropped mostly stolen images from either linkedin or deceased people obituaries.
so how do we claim this BTCP??
we buy up ZCL, transfer to our wallet before the fork, when fork occurs a snapshot is taken of the block chain, then we can do what we want with the ZCL, sell for other coins etc..
then is there a BTCP wallet somewhere yet?? do we have to wait for that release? then when wallet released we put our private key from ZCL wallet into the BTCP wallet and claim our free coins??
is what how it will work??
Activity: 6

1. Branded Android Wallet (no coinami, freewallet closed source junk) takes about 3 seconds to send BTCZ with almost zero fees.
3. No slow start
4. No Supernode Tax
5. No Developer Tax
5. No Premine
6. No ICO
8. Dedicated community
9. No Pump and Dump (yet at least), organic slow yet continuous price and difficulty growth
11. Ridiculously low $10M market cap which makes it a great investment to straight up buy and still profitable to mine, compared to pumped ZCL at 300x higher market cap that could collapse any minute the "ZCL mining fund decides to dump their 50,000 voluntary mining TAX".
13. I challenge anyone to present a SINGLE Equihash coin that checks all the above. Equihash seems to be the most profitable algo at least for nVidia miners. No, dont use whattomine, use: https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/

Who are the developers? BitcoinZ website shows no faces and no names...
What will happen to ZClassic after the release of BTCP? In the initial thread, the answer to this is not knowing for sure.

While no one knows the future, history indicates massive drop after the fork as the total marketcap of a single coin before fork and 2 coins after fork are typically the same. The growth happens after that.

With BTCP ZCL mining fund paying people up to 5 BTCP for a single ZCL mined, it sound like there is a TON of premine in BTCP which means a ton of DUMP after the fork. So invest carefully in a coin that was less than $2 just 6 days ago. IF this is a true 1:1 fork, then how the FK do the pool owners pay out up to 5 BTCP for a single ZCL mined?

Is there any significant technical difference between ZCL and BTCP? It looks like it is just a rebranding of ZCL riding on Bitcoin name fame. If so, ZCL will probably die out after the fork.

Yes there FKING IS: ZCL was developed by a developer who does not seem to be around anymore and has abandoned the project and focused on his 34% MINER TAXED Ethash based coin. So he cashed out his ZCL and seems to be gone.

BTCP is not "rebranding" its DOUBLING or QUADRUPLING the number of coins available, most of the new BTCP coins premined out of thin air will be controlled by the few FORKER jump-ship devs.

BTCP has unknown amount of premine and consists of "jump-ship" developers who abandoned ZCL.

Sorry I have no respect for "jump-ship" devs who leave their coin behind just to start another one. John Ver was a great example note.

If you like Zclassic, checkout Zoin!

Yea a coin with unknown premine and NOT even an Android wallet after 1.5 years of "development"? Sounds like an abandoned project to me. At Least ZCL was not abandoned, it had a great dev community who worked on it for a few months until Jan-Feb 2018 where devs decided to jump ship to their new premined baby BTCP that brings nothing to the table but money for the forkers.

3. No slow start
4. No Supernode Tax
5. No Developer Tax
5. No Premine
6. No ICO
8. Dedicated community

Interesting explanation. I think what you said is true about ZEN, ZEL, ZCL, BTCH, HUSH, BTCP, ZCASH, ZOIN, ZERO , I guess none of them fit the bill when I go down your list. Very interesting.

I always find the Android & iOS wallets a fascinating subject and a quick indicator of the dev team's validity and the lack of such a "scam indicator". I don't trust any dev group that does not release those because releasing Windows wallet means the dev can hide behind github with VPN, upload his virus infested wallet and never be found when exchange wallets are "hacked" through the backdoor.

Releasing Android and iOS wallet means one needs a paid account with Google or Apple and must have a credit card and some identification on file to be able to do so.
Activity: 6

Activity: 90

If you like Zclassic, checkout Zoin!

Yea a coin with unknown premine and NOT even an Android wallet after 1.5 years of "development"? Sounds like an abandoned project to me. At Least ZCL was not abandoned, it had a great dev community who worked on it for a few months until Jan-Feb 2018 where devs decided to jump ship to their new premined baby BTCP that brings nothing to the table but money for the forkers.

3. No slow start
4. No Supernode Tax
5. No Developer Tax
5. No Premine
6. No ICO
8. Dedicated community
Pages:
Jump to: