Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 99. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Do I send to my Transparent address or Z (Private) address to receive the fork?  Or it doesn't matter which address?
You can use a Z address to get BTCP, but AFAIK so far there's no BTCP wallet which supports Z addresses. Maybe it supports them when it's finally released at fork day.
Activity: 49
scam coin = Pump and Dump , what we witness here with ZCL scam

Dont make FUD  Grin!
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
Do I send to my Transparent address or Z (Private) address to receive the fork?  Or it doesn't matter which address?

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I don't have evidence so will not talk anything at this moment. But what brought me here is the changes in its value which is dramatic when it went straight upwards and now when it is on decrease. I was expecting more buying because of BTCP forked coin to put pressure but it reversal everything. It is strange kind of behavior in this market.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10

What is it?!!  Shocked
Activity: 186
Merit: 1
scam coin = Pump and Dump , what we witness here with ZCL scam
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

I was expecting this price level to fall in these days. Thanks for the weak hands.

Kind regards
Activity: 49
Yeah FUD from newbies. Now is cheap like long time ago buyed for FORK and wait for it tnx.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
Today I am very happy because I bought some ZClassic at the lowest price it reached. I was having some amount for short term trade and some amount in zclassic which I decided to keep in ZClassic till fork. I thought that in the last days I will put my remaining money in ZClassic in ZCL to get the remaining profit from the pump in the last days but I am very lucky that today the price gone much lower and I bought at that dip.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Alot of FUD from newbie accounts its 4 days away for the upcoming fork and the last 24 - 36 hours will probably create a massive pump when people race to buy those cheap ZCL for the fork.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
going back to $2

Maybe after the fork but now ZCL will remain strong and I think it will hit again 200 just BTC to go bullish toward 12K usd
Activity: 115
What will happen to ZClassic after the release of BTCP? In the initial thread, the answer to this is not knowing for sure.

While no one knows the future, history indicates massive drop after the fork as the total marketcap of a single coin before fork and 2 coins after fork are typically the same. The growth happens after that.

With BTCP ZCL mining fund paying people up to 5 BTCP for a single ZCL mined, it sound like there is a TON of premine in BTCP which means a ton of DUMP after the fork. So invest carefully in a coin that was less than $2 just 6 days ago. IF this is a true 1:1 fork, then how the FK do the pool owners pay out up to 5 BTCP for a single ZCL mined?

The donation pool is at 21087.5 of 50000 coins mined.  That means BTCP matches are already getting lower per coin mined.  Nobody is getting 5 BTCP for every 1 mined.

As of right now there are 2684 Miners / 6173 Workers and 52.52 MSol/s hash power dedicated to donating ZCL to make BTCP possible.  Personally I mined a couple of coins and now I'm back to pool mining elsewhere.  Since I'm not a big miner and don't have an opportunity to rack up tons of coins I thought it was smarter to donate during the first 20% then continue to mine ZCL elsewhere so I get 1.25% BTCP donated then 1ZCL + 1BTCP for the coins I mined elsewhere.

People mining now are just going to see the reward get smaller and smaller, which is unfortunate.  I think the reward system should have been setup in a different way, but I'm just one person.  I was glad to be able to donate the coins I could and now I'm looking forward to seeing what both ZCL and BTCP do in the coming weeks and months.
Even if Zclassic drops back to $2 it's totally worth it. Take your loss with ZCL and grab that BTCP with upcoming fork. Now is the time to get it cheap!
For the people calling ZCL scam, maybe your right, maybe not. Doesn't matter. BTCP can be the next big thing.

will shirted credit btc private?
Activity: 2
Even if Zclassic drops back to $2 it's totally worth it. Take your loss with ZCL and grab that BTCP with upcoming fork. Now is the time to get it cheap!
For the people calling ZCL scam, maybe your right, maybe not. Doesn't matter. BTCP can be the next big thing.
ship is sinking, normally the dev(captain) leaves last. Fake ZCL dev captain.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
wow people are taking back money, lot of sell  Roll Eyes
Activity: 75
ZCL is a scam unless dev posts his ZCL address, it is not correct that he will know first when fork happens and then dump.
its an expectation. look at recent litecoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
ZCL is a scam unless dev posts his ZCL address, it is not correct that he will know first when fork happens and then dump.

probably they will tell us on 28th.
Activity: 75
my BTC transfer finally cleared around 7 hours after i did it. took for ever.
glad i wasn't participating in an ICO with it else i would be screwed.
Pages:
Jump to: