Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 93. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
By the time being this hugh price drop is due to whale actions, most likly from the team itself. First they announce an 1:1 sharing from ZCL & BTC to the hardfork coins to fuel the coinsale and a few days ago a lot of accounts spreading FUD in various chats, forums etc. leading to this massive dump. This is one well organized game my friends
Activity: 186
Merit: 1
So Bitrex not anonce if will support ZCL to BTCP and in last 24 h was imposible to withraw zcl from bittrex walet !

In my opinion moust of users will sell ZCL and bittrex colect them and will keep this coins.

So zcl will be high pomped after swich and moust of user will have BTCP .
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
There is no reason which can be given for this massive devaluation of Zclassic within hours. This strengthens the belief that it is simple pump and dump as of this time. These markets don't stop here but we will witness many this kind of rounds in coming months. Those who are facing losses should hold on and wait for the next opportunity which is obvious as altcoins cycles are short.
Activity: 58
This Cryptopia is one of the worst exchanges .. waiting for my ZCL to withdraw to my Electrum wallet for over 6 hours now
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

Maybe not ZCL but I belive in BTCP (a little bit) Anonymous payments are the key for the future of the crypto world. This evolution will be not easy with the current governments approach. So stick to anonymous coins and DEXs.

Kind regards
Activity: 2
 shit coin, must dump.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Any one that has your private key. Electrum recommended on zcl website.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
so which wallet?
My zcl withdrawal has been pending for 4 hours now. This better transfer before the snap. Last time im using cryptopia.

Did you check your email for the withdraw confirmation?

Of course.

Same story yesterday on cryptopia, pending ZCL wd for 6 hours after confirmation mail .... Worst wd experience ever

Yeah the last withdrawal i did a few days ago took 9 hours. We've got about 31 hours so it should go through. I'm sitting on about 12 ZCL now as soon as these transfer. I bought a few around 1.4m sats and now with this super drop off I added a bunch more and averaged down to about 860k sats. Pretty happy here.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
which wallet to use to store zcl?

anyone?
Activity: 1
My zcl withdrawal has been pending for 4 hours now. This better transfer before the snap. Last time im using cryptopia.

Of course.

Same story yesterday on cryptopia, pending ZCL wd for 6 hours after confirmation mail .... Worst wd experience ever
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Thanks for the cheap coins kids

Keep your order ready a lot of on the way but you need more big money for next phase. Majority of the people already taking profit imagine where it was 2 months ago and now it need a correction but you will understand later.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This will not go away this easy though this major correction was inevitable. The way it skyrocketed that was alarming situation by itself as this kind of rise can't be sustained. After this strong bearish sentiment when it will rise from bottom which still has to be known, will find more accurate price. It is better to keep it watching without trying to catch falling knife.

Of course.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1

Activity: 196
where the volume come from  Huh
We assume that the North Continent has already been sold, China Asia etc. Now it sells Europe. The US awaits us. I hope I'm wrong, but I think the price will drop to 660k sattoshi today.  Cry

It will be even worse ... RIP ZCL.
I think it did drop to 660k... There was a massive sell off after 760k dropped to 600k range in a few minutes. Crazy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Thanks for the cheap coins kids

Don't know about that. It isn't looking good .  Just saw a dip to $67 on Bittrex  Shocked   I don't know how much is FUD or truth but it just doesn't look good from where I am standing.  HitBTC ?  Seriously ?  That is terrible.  BTC Private isn't a BTC fork even though they made it appear to be one to the newbies out there. This coin could hit exchanges at $5 or it could hit them at $100.  Hard to say. I wont risk my money further on this even if ZCL is $5 tomorrow.  Devs should have been much more vocal leading up to fork and had a real exchange supporting it for gods sake.   I had planned to keep 25% of my coins but seeing how this was handled I dumped them all.  Sad  

I had a feeling $200 was the peak and should have sold atleast half my stack. Live and learn.  I bought late at $104.  I just sold every last coin. Funny enough I am still up on Sat since I bought when BTC was so much higher.  Oh well.  Was tiny percentage of portfolio.  
Activity: 10

when can I start mining BTCP on suprnova?

Advertise your altcoins https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqelrxEzBntj-Vtj6F6R1yw
Activity: 10
where the volume come from  Huh
We assume that the North Continent has already been sold, China Asia etc. Now it sells Europe. The US awaits us. I hope I'm wrong, but I think the price will drop to 660k sattoshi today.  Cry

It will be even worse ... RIP ZCL.
Pages:
Jump to: