Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 94. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
where the volume come from  Huh
Activity: 10
-47% today  Grin Panic is ubiquitous.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
Hmm is this possible to be pre-pump drop?
Activity: 70
I expected at least a minor pump to 0.02 BTC in last days before the fork, but seems all this fork was just a manipulation and price will keep decreasing.
Also I`m very concerned that BTCP price will be even around BTG value, as there wasnt too much news and FUD spreaded around the cryptocommunity as BTG had before release...less FUD spreaded, less people involved.
Maybe I`m wrong and GL to holders anyway, but I`m done with it.

Sadly, ZCL looks "the dying swan".
But why?  Sad
If the price of BTCP is 150$ or more we will be winner. But with this "the dying swan", it's looks like that other people can take more ZCL at lower price, So it is not logical.
We expected that it goes up until the fork.Does anybody know that, what is the matter ? what should we do now ?  Huh

HODL always wins

ZCL price was 5$ in december and went up to 235$ in january. You can't expect price to rocket more than than this with so many people dumping the coin in panic.
I invested in ZCL (via mining) to gain free BTCP. Only thing I am trusting on is that BTCP price will go way higher than ZCL's highest peak. Of course this can take time, since usually things don't happen in one night and if they do, it'll vanish as fast as it came up.

I have been investing in stocks and I have learned never to panic, if there is really no good reason for the panic. Major part of crypto investors are total "noobs" in the investment world. This is one of the reason why crypto markets are so volatile. My advise is to keep cool and never invest what you can't lose. If you cannot afford to lose 1000$, then don't invest. If you are hoping to turn 1000$ to 10k$, HODL and keep cool (maybe not ZCL or BTCP, but you never know).
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I expected at least a minor pump to 0.02 BTC in last days before the fork, but seems all this fork was just a manipulation and price will keep decreasing.
Also I`m very concerned that BTCP price will be even around BTG value, as there wasnt too much news and FUD spreaded around the cryptocommunity as BTG had before release...less FUD spreaded, less people involved.

But why?  Sad
If the price of BTCP is 150$ or more we will be winner. But with this "the dying swan", it's looks like that other people can take more ZCL at lower price, So it is not logical.
We expected that it goes up until the fork.Does anybody know that, what is the matter ? what should we do now ?  Huh

HODL always wins
Activity: 12

But why?  Sad
Activity: 13
Guys, BTCH have a better coin, 200mb chain as opposed to 200gb, bitcoin level security via Komodo delayed PoW, easy access to p2p trading on BarterDEX atomic swap exchange.

Bitcoin private had the idea for a merge fork, but BTCH did it better, did it first, and now they're listed on https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BTCH/BTC

Game Set Match ... no wonder the BTCP devs are bailing out.

What about listing on bigger exchanges, are there any plans in near future?
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Guys, BTCH have a better coin, 200mb chain as opposed to 200gb, bitcoin level security via Komodo delayed PoW, easy access to p2p trading on BarterDEX atomic swap exchange.

Bitcoin private had the idea for a merge fork, but BTCH did it better, did it first, and now they're listed on https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BTCH/BTC

Game Set Match ... no wonder the BTCP devs are bailing out.

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Activity: 630
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
So is ZClassic the new Bitconnect?

Is Rhett the new Craig Grant?

Questions questions questions.

Tomorrow is the last day before the fork.

Not exactly. Remember although the price has dropped today the combined ZCL+ BTCP is going to be higher than current ZCL in my opinion.
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
We are getting dumped by the dev from the miners program they are rushing to sell their mined ZCL from the poor miners.

I once believe in the BTCP FORK but if the dev himself dont believe in his own project why should we.

Nice Game, Well played.. I just sold my ZCL stash! this is nothing but a daylight robbery.

Anything that is premined will do that. If you give POPE free DOGE he will probably sell them all

Yeah, its an hard expensive lesson. i should have seen it coming but been too blinded with its false marketing.

No exchange support they just sold sold sold everything from the miners program to enrich themselves.

One major thing i learned DONT TRUST A DEV THAT FORKING THE FORK
We are getting dumped by the dev from the miners program they are rushing to sell their mined ZCL from the poor miners.

I once believe in the BTCP FORK but if the dev himself dont believe in his own project why should we.

Nice Game, Well played.. I just sold my ZCL stash! this is nothing but a daylight robbery.

Anything that is premined will do that. If you give POPE free DOGE he will probably sell them all
Good news! Hitbtc will be listing BTCP!

Does that mean if someone transfers ZCL to HitBTC from another exchange that does not, then
that person will get one BTCP for every one ZCL that is transferred to the HitBTC exchange BEFORE
THE FORK or SPORK?

Thanks,  G.P.

Tradesatoshi has already confirmed they give you the BTCP.
Bounty Manager For Hire!!

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
This is so frustrating, bittrex is not announcing anything about the fork. That is why price is dropping tremendously.
Activity: 113
DopeCoin Is Here Join the Revolution!
The only exchange that's entertaining the 'FORK' is TradeSatoshi' and that exchange is fucked!!! legend
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
what a disaster
Activity: 204
Mining is our Passion! Join us!
Hello to all miners,

We are happy to announce that after Zero and Zclassic blockchains we decided to open a Bitcoin Private Pool!

Forgetop.com (BTCP) works perfect for the moment on TESTNET.[/b]. Waiting for the official start!

Cheers and Happy Mining to all!
Activity: 75
whatpisses me off is i cant access tradesatoshit to damn wells ell.
Pages:
Jump to: