Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 92. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 2
im trying to withdrawl my coins to electrum. status since hours authorized. a few days ago it worked but not this time yet. i wrote support but no answer atm

from bitrex?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
im trying to withdrawl my coins to electrum. status since hours authorized. a few days ago it worked but not this time yet. i wrote support but no answer atm
anyone invested in bankera? Tomorrow there will be free money, they will give pro - rata 3 bilions of the unsold coins:)
Activity: 186
Merit: 1
At me all my withraw are with status Authorized and stay with status sor H and never proces .

I try to transfer from bittrex to coinexchange .
no problem here to withdraw

which wallet do you use? how much time to get coins into the wallet?
Activity: 83
no problem here to withdraw
So are other user who cant withraw zcl from bittrex ?
So i will not be able to withdrawn the coins from bitrex?

I think you should ask Bittrex support instead of random people on this forum.  Cool

to wait for a week or 2? I need to transfer coins today.
Bittrex answered a ticket sand stated there will be btcp credited to zcl and btc holders during snapshot

Can you share the snapshot of this reply it would be really helpful for people to get relax by asking this question again and again. What future will be those coins on bittrex whether they support this fork or not.

I think bittrex not support this and they stay low and not sey anything till will buy a high amout of zcl at low price .

I will keep my zcl becose will be pomped to the moon after that .

Hope im not wrong .
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Bittrex answered a ticket sand stated there will be btcp credited to zcl and btc holders during snapshot

Can you share the snapshot of this reply it would be really helpful for people to get relax by asking this question again and again. What future will be those coins on bittrex whether they support this fork or not.
Activity: 70

Doubt they give this kind of information to single user before announcing their support on the fork.  Wink Nice try though, I wish this was true!
That is a good news becose no official post of supporting this .

Hope this BTCP is not a BIG scam and offer the oportunity to recover ZCL from user and pomp after that more and more .

It's just hilarious (or frightening?) how easy the most people in this market react to random guys / opinions. That's exactly why things like this ZCL FUD action is possible in the first place.

These are the kind of people who don't know anything about investing. You should always know basics on how things work before you start pouring in cash.. Just like in the stock exchange game, you don't sell based on some random opinions, because most of the time these opinions are bollocks. You only follow official channels for news and study what the company does behind the curtains. If these channels gives you a hint of huge drop, then it's best to sell.

Crypto hype in 2017 got a lot of clueless people aboard on the ship and now they are jumping off in panic.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
So what will hapen with zcl stack on Bittrex account ?
Useual u buy and sell ZCL from Bittrex to CE , CRP but in last 36 h was imposible to witraw ZCL every time my trazaction stay on hold for procesing on Bittrex with status aproved .
I wait 3 h and not procesed and i try for cuple of time to witraw in last 36 h .
Activity: 25
It's just hilarious (or frightening?) how easy the most people in this market react to random guys / opinions. That's exactly why things like this ZCL FUD action is possible in the first place.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
Thanks for the cheap coins kids

nom nom get into my belly. I like cheap BTCP Wink

This Cryptopia is one of the worst exchanges .. waiting for my ZCL to withdraw to my Electrum wallet for over 6 hours now

they will do it, just give them time.

BTCP fuck the world

I think you should ask Bittrex support instead of random people on this forum.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: