Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 181. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Bittrex API is very poor at filtering out order spoofing bots which is manipulative and makes it hard to place genuine orders - although this is a case of them letting others run these through the orderbook, not them doing it themselves I think.

I always believe all non-regulated exchanges front-run the order book, but unless one's the FBI how are you going to know it or prove it?

I think the main reason for the price discrepancy between BTC38 and Bittrex Zcoin price is that BTC38 is a CNY (Renmimbi) XZC (Zcoin) pair, and Bittrex is a BTC XZC pair. Otherwise every man and his dog would be arbitraging such a huge gap, and bring the prices into line.

If only XZC could be listed on one more large exchange that does a BTC XZC pair.

BITTREX Price Manipulation.

Why Bittrex still use bot to manipulate the price ?    The trade fees is not enough ?

3 USD / 18.6 % price discrepancy is to much !!!

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Why Bittrex still use bot to manipulate the price ?    The trade fees is not enough ?

http://i.imgur.com/uT0jCZu.png

How do you know it is price manipulation? There can be many legitimate reasons for the price discrepancy.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
How much is the mining cost and how is it calculated?
Activity: 25

http://i.imgur.com/uT0jCZu.png

yeah i noticed that too.. we need to get this coin on poloniex. After that the price will explode!!!
Activity: 131

Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Hope I'm not asking this in the wrong forum.  I was playing with proxy settings on zcoin-qt version 0p8p7p8.  Apparently I really fubar-ed the settings.  zcoin-qt crashed and now will not run at all.  When I try to restart, it gives two odd error messages and shuts down.  I cannot get to the settings tab to change the bogus proxy settings.  Tried extracting the .exe only, from zip.  No joy.  Same error messages, same crash.  Do there exist configuration files somewhere, that hold proxy tab settings?  Something I can edit with a text editor?

First error message:
zcoin = Error
Incorrect or no genesis block found.  Wrong datadir for network?
[OK?]

Second error message:
Runtime Error!
Program: C:\coinhome\Zcoin\zcoin-qt.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information. 
[OK?]

See if you can clear your settings here:

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\zcoin

In the ...USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\zcoin  directory,
I find files: db.log, debug.log, peers.dat, and wallet.dat.
I find directories: blocks, chainstate, and database.

When I edit files at this level, nothing looks like config data.  db.log is empty.

When I edit files in the directories, many are binary.  Non-binary files do not look like config data either. 
Quite a few zero length files, particularly files with name "LOCK". 
Quite a few files with name "MANIFEST". 

zcoin-qt still crashes immediately. 

If I copy wallet.dat to a flash stick, and completely delete/reinstall zcoin application, will my addresses be preserved? 

No coins in the wallet.dat.  So no fear of loss. 

Activity: 199
How much is the mining cost and how is it calculated?
Activity: 79
@zcoinofficial

If the price goes up - and it certainly looks like it will - finally - I think a good deal of that will be owed to you. Professional marketing and communications is absolutely worth many times its weight. Salute

more with this statement.
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
Zcoin my second love.

$18.69 (15.31%)

Hope that make you all happy. I found it in miserable condition at 2-5 dollars at first.

Weekend all. Let the miner work while you boil your eggs or whatever you do so well.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)
Hope I'm not asking this in the wrong forum.  I was playing with proxy settings on zcoin-qt version 0p8p7p8.  Apparently I really fubar-ed the settings.  zcoin-qt crashed and now will not run at all.  When I try to restart, it gives two odd error messages and shuts down.  I cannot get to the settings tab to change the bogus proxy settings.  Tried extracting the .exe only, from zip.  No joy.  Same error messages, same crash.  Do there exist configuration files somewhere, that hold proxy tab settings?  Something I can edit with a text editor?

First error message:
zcoin = Error
[OK?]

Second error message:
Runtime Error!
[OK?]

See if you can clear your settings here:

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\zcoin
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
i want mining zcoin with vga rx470 4gb, profit or no ?

depend on your electricity and future price of zcoin surely, you should check mining calculator such as   https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/zec?HashingPower=200&HashingUnit=H%2Fs&PowerConsumption=200&CostPerkWh=0.12

and hash rate for 470 is around 220 i think ?  https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/sapphire/radeon-rx-470-zcash-mining/

that's a zcash calculator Cheesy this is ZCOIN my man. the RIGHT link i guess would be one like: https://whattomine.com/coins/175-xzc-lyra2z  
hehe
I am patiently awating MTP, cant wait to see what kinda hashrates cards pull, but i fully expect Nvidia to kick ass in this algo Smiley
Zcoin will be a top 25 for SURE. one to watch in 2017! Good luck in the markets guys
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

depend on your electricity and future price of zcoin surely, you should check mining calculator such as   https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/zec?HashingPower=200&HashingUnit=H%2Fs&PowerConsumption=200&CostPerkWh=0.12

and hash rate for 470 is around 220 i think ?  https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/sapphire/radeon-rx-470-zcash-mining/

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

First error message:
zcoin = Error
[OK?]

Second error message:
Runtime Error!
[OK?]

Activity: 168
Zcoin got attentions to many big investors when it's growing up highly nowadays .
I really like this zcoin and I expect zcoin will be in top 20 on the coinmaketcap in this year .
Activity: 107
What is the name of the Telegram group? I tried @ZCoinXZC which had been previously mentioned, but when I searched for it did not find it in Telegram.

Why are you making an announcement now that you're making an announcement in roughly a week's time?

Reminds me of my last job where we had meetings to discuss future meetings, drove me nuts.

Reason is pretty simple.

If we announce the news now, media no longer wants to pick it up because it's 'old news' and we don't get the coverage we want. This was confirmed from our consultation with our newly appointed PR company.

At the same time, we don't want investors to think that we are simply teasing. If we release the news out of no where, there will be accusations of 'insider' trading but frankly, anyone who follows this coin in BCT, Slack, Telegram or even Twitter would know what this announcement would be. Our github commits are descriptive. We are excited and we know that many people have been hounding us DAILY for news updates so the announcement is more to say 'hang on guys, there will be an announcement and this is the timeframe to expect it in' so please don't chase Cheesy. But at the end of the day, investing is your own business decision and we are all in it for the long term. The fact that the founder's wallets all remain relatively untouched despite massive profits is a strong testament to that.

The announcement is for the benefit of the people who have been faithfully following and patiently waiting for us all these months.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Activity: 24
when zrcoin on exchange?
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)
how bout just the logo for hats as well ?

Yup we will release the assets for the logos as well so anyone can come up with their own Zcoin stuff Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Want a Zcoin t-shirt?

We will be releasing the source files soon so that anyone can print and proudly sport their own Cheesy

how bout just the logo for hats as well ?
Jump to: