Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 24. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 1
Hello, is there any news about your project? Im joined to your Telegram today, there discuss very interesting topics.
Can you drop here link to telegram group? Thx in advance.
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Hello, is there any news about your project? Im joined to your Telegram today, there discuss very interesting topics.
Activity: 96
Hi, have you planned a public sale of coins with discounts and bonuses? I think this will attract large investors.
Do you think it will be useful for the team and users?
I believe that it will be beneficial only for buyers, for the team in this case there will be little benefit.
Activity: 106
Hi, have you planned a public sale of coins with discounts and bonuses? I think this will attract large investors.
I believe that it will be beneficial only for buyers, for the team in this case there will be little benefit.
Activity: 97
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Do you plan to cooperate with other projects that are also not created on Blockhain technology? It seems to me that such projects are becoming more and more with each passing day.
To do this, the project needs to make more efforts to promote the company, since successful projects will not agree to work with young companies.
Not necessarily, new projects can also receive support from large companies, and in the future they will reimburse them 100% more times or even more.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Do you plan to cooperate with other projects that are also not created on Blockhain technology? It seems to me that such projects are becoming more and more with each passing day.
To do this, the project needs to make more efforts to promote the company, since successful projects will not agree to work with young companies.
Activity: 81
Activity: 130
Hello, your company is already registered? In the United States of America there is a company with a very similar name.
Which namely?
Activity: 112
Hello, your company is already registered? In the United States of America there is a company with a very similar name.
Yes, the company is already registered in the USA.
The main thing is that the name is not the same, but what it looks like ZOLD is normal. Smiley
Activity: 27
Activity: 207
It is interesting to know if the project was not created on the Blockchain technology, does it lose such a high degree of security that BLockchain provides?
Blokchain does not guarantee complete safety. Blockchain guarantees full transparency, so I believe that the security issue will be taken into account by the team, and every effort will be made to ensure that the project is provided with the highest degree of security.
But after all, Blockchain technology provides one of the highest levels of security, and I don’t even know if any other technology can provide such secure services.
Activity: 200
It is interesting to know if the project was not created on the Blockchain technology, does it lose such a high degree of security that BLockchain provides?
Blokchain does not guarantee complete safety. Blockchain guarantees full transparency, so I believe that the security issue will be taken into account by the team, and every effort will be made to ensure that the project is provided with the highest degree of security.
Activity: 97
Hello, is it possible to somehow track transactions in your network?
There is a channel on the telegram network where you can see past transactions.
Hello, can you drop here a link please? I would like to look previous transactions in ZOLD network.
Activity: 106
There is a channel on the telegram network where you can see past transactions.
Activity: 299
Can someone explain to me in detail in which areas it will be possible to use the services of this project?
I think that there are no restrictions, the project can work with all areas and industries.
Activity: 240
Can someone explain to me in detail in which areas it will be possible to use the services of this project?
Activity: 96
Pages:
Jump to: