Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 23. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Hello, I also have an idea how to attract a lot of new users, but for this we need a member. I'm talking about holding IEO on some of the exchanges.
This is an interesting and very effective way to attract customers, but for this you need a lot of money.
It is very expensive.
Yes, it is expensive, but today it is very much in demand, and almost all projects that conduct IEO immediately go into a plus.
Activity: 81
Hello, I also have an idea how to attract a lot of new users, but for this we need a member. I'm talking about holding IEO on some of the exchanges.
This is an interesting and very effective way to attract customers, but for this you need a lot of money.
It is very expensive.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
Team, did you try to win the auction to advertise on the forum?
What auction are we talking about? Can you explain?
As far as I understand, anyone who wishes can win an advertising slot on the forum by taking part in the auction.
Where to pass this auction?
There is a special thread where anyone can place a bet and win the right to buy advertising.
Can you throw me a link where I can get acquainted with this? I can not find information about this.
Hello. All auctions are held here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auctions-guidelines-and-tips-287020
Activity: 27
As far as I understand, anyone who wishes can win an advertising slot on the forum by taking part in the auction.
There is a special thread where anyone can place a bet and win the right to buy advertising.
If I am not mistaken, previously such a function was possible only for a fixed amount. But the auction is even better and more interesting.
Can you throw me a link where I can get acquainted with this? I can not find information about this.
Activity: 106
Activity: 139
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Activity: 130
Activity: 97
Activity: 106
Hello, have you tried filling out forms on the exchanges?
Obviously, yes, this is the easiest way to check your project and try to add a project coin to the exchange
Hello, have you tried filling out forms on the exchanges?
Activity: 90
Guys, I have a friend who can arrange a thread for you at an adequate price and make you a logo, would you be interested in this?
It is not necessary. The project and so it works, it's just a wrapper.
Perfectly noticed. I think this is not the primary goal and task for the team, although in the future I think it will be possible to improve and modernize the website, the thread and the logo.
Why redo it? Over the past year, minimalism is a trend, on the contrary, it's cool that the team is not trying to blind users to bright covers and loud names.
Guys, I have a friend who can arrange a thread for you at an adequate price and make you a logo, would you be interested in this?
It is not necessary. The project and so it works, it's just a wrapper.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Kinda like somewhat in the future, there is a project called zold, where the blockchain is used for the micropayments, but i wonder how if i send a big amounts?
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 100
Do you plan to cooperate with other projects that are also not created on Blockhain technology? It seems to me that such projects are becoming more and more with each passing day.
To do this, the project needs to make more efforts to promote the company, since successful projects will not agree to work with young companies.
Why do you think so? I think you need to negotiate and there is a great chance to find a company that will agree to help.
Don't you think this is utopia? It is almost impossible as it seems to me today. Successful projects are afraid to spoil their reputation.
Yes, unfortunately it is. But they do not understand that this may be to their advantage, and in the future they will receive big dividends from this movement.
Activity: 27
Do you plan to cooperate with other projects that are also not created on Blockhain technology? It seems to me that such projects are becoming more and more with each passing day.
To do this, the project needs to make more efforts to promote the company, since successful projects will not agree to work with young companies.
Why do you think so? I think you need to negotiate and there is a great chance to find a company that will agree to help.
Don't you think this is utopia? It is almost impossible as it seems to me today. Successful projects are afraid to spoil their reputation.
Hello, is there any news about your project? Im joined to your Telegram today, there discuss very interesting topics.
Can you drop here link to telegram group? Thx in advance.
You always can find infotmation like this on the first page of thread.
https://t.me/zold_io
Pages:
Jump to: