Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 26. (Read 8999 times)

legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Interesting no blockchain? so you took it one step further then pascal instead of just deleting the blockchain after some time you just don't even have one at all.
I will read the whitepaper its a little intriguing but seeing no blockchain leaves a bad first impression.
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
Do you plan to introduce your services in other areas of activity?
Activity: 200

I have an interesting offer for the team. How about the competition? This will attract new users and increase the popularity of the project.
Do you have any idea how to organize this contest? And what prizes can be made?
It is better to discuss it directly with the team, as they can give something recommendation and give advice.

the contest is a pretty good idea. this can be arranged in a rather interesting way. for example, to create a meeting of people, wherever it would be possible to discuss this project. and take it all down to the video
Really interesting idea, and it is interesting from which country the largest number of users?

We don't have these statistics since we don't track IP addresses.
What countries do you think of which countries have the largest number of users of your company? On your own perception, from where most people contacted with you? This is a rather interesting question, it would be interesting to know that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold

I have an interesting offer for the team. How about the competition? This will attract new users and increase the popularity of the project.
It is better to discuss it directly with the team, as they can give something recommendation and give advice.

the contest is a pretty good idea. this can be arranged in a rather interesting way. for example, to create a meeting of people, wherever it would be possible to discuss this project. and take it all down to the video
Really interesting idea, and it is interesting from which country the largest number of users?

We don't have these statistics since we don't track IP addresses.
Activity: 207

Good evening. I also like the idea of holding a contest very much, I have ideas on how to organize all this and I can also help to hold this event.
If you are interested, where can I contact you?
Activity: 112

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

Do you mean bounty campaign?
Activity: 240

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Activity: 299
This project is really undervalued. This is a little sad. I think that in the future the exchanges that denied listing for you, will ask for your coin themselves.
Activity: 27

FYI, media about Zerocracy, the creator of Zold:

Im reading this information now.
It is a pity that there are articles in Russian, and I will need to use the transcript.
I have been following your project for a long time and I really like it, I believe in you.
Creator of Zold
Activity: 106
The exchange of ZLD coins to Bitcoin inside the wallet took me less than 1 minute, very happy that everything works so fast.
Activity: 207
Good evening, what is the speed of processing your transactions?
My online transactions are processed in less than 20 seconds. Basically it only takes a couple of seconds.

Well, yeah, processing takes milliseconds, but then the entire network has to confirm the transaction, to make sure it won't be lost or overwritten. This takes longer. At the moment the network is pretty small, that's why it's very fast. But even when the network will have a million nodes (it will happen eventually!) confirmation time will be less than 1 hour.

Bitcoin's confirmation time is 1 hour now.
Good evening, but the transaction in the Bitcoin network cannot be canceled, therefore, in fact, the transactions are very fast.

They can be "canceled," if you send an overwriting transaction in the same block (within 10 minutes).
I did not know about it. And what will happen if the transaction went faster than in 10 minutes?
Creator of Zold
My online transactions are processed in less than 20 seconds. Basically it only takes a couple of seconds.

Well, yeah, processing takes milliseconds, but then the entire network has to confirm the transaction, to make sure it won't be lost or overwritten. This takes longer. At the moment the network is pretty small, that's why it's very fast. But even when the network will have a million nodes (it will happen eventually!) confirmation time will be less than 1 hour.

Good evening, but the transaction in the Bitcoin network cannot be canceled, therefore, in fact, the transactions are very fast.

They can be "canceled," if you send an overwriting transaction in the same block (within 10 minutes).
Activity: 163

Creator of Zold

Activity: 96
Pages:
Jump to: