Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 27. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
Good evening, what is the speed of processing your transactions?

Confirmation time depends on the size of the network. At the moment it's pretty fast, less than a minute: http://www.zold.io/health.html
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Good evening, what is the speed of processing your transactions?
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Hello, how many people work in your headquarters?

We don't have any full-time employees, everybody works remotely from different countries. We don't even have a central office since we believe it's a waste of resource, which we can better spend on providing better service for our customers. Make sense?
Do you plan to open your own office for a staff? Maybe on future?
This is quite an expensive pleasure, cause for that, project must have worldwide fame and extremely high yield. In the future this is possible, but not now.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

We don't have any full-time employees, everybody works remotely from different countries. We don't even have a central office since we believe it's a waste of resource, which we can better spend on providing better service for our customers. Make sense?
Do you plan to open your own office for a staff? Maybe on future?
Creator of Zold

Activity: 97
What are the trading volumes of your coin on the exchange
Activity: 106
The team has previously responded that many employees work in the company remotely, that is, in outsourcing.
Activity: 130
Activity: 139
I am very pleased that the project has managed to negotiate with the exchange and the coin is already being traded! I am also very pleased with the factor that the team did not pay money to enter the exchange.

No money for listing! They have to pay us. We are unique and interesting. We don't pay for love Smiley
I believe that this is possible in the future. That is what I wish for you.
Creator of Zold
I am very pleased that the project has managed to negotiate with the exchange and the coin is already being traded! I am also very pleased with the factor that the team did not pay money to enter the exchange.

No money for listing! They have to pay us. We are unique and interesting. We don't pay for love Smiley
Activity: 163
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Hello, you are now engaged only in search of the exchange? Maybe you better find partnerships with other companies and start working together to increase popularity of your project?

What companies, for example?
Perhaps you should look for the same young and interesting projects that face the same problems as yours, cooperate and solve all the problems and tasks together?
i think that a lot more projects will going to work together , the idea is realy not bad to find a partnership
Activity: 147
Hello, you are now engaged only in search of the exchange? Maybe you better find partnerships with other companies and start working together to increase popularity of your project?

Perhaps you should look for the same young and interesting projects that face the same problems as yours, cooperate and solve all the problems and tasks together?
Do you have any options? In general, the idea is interesting, I think it will be useful for the team.
Activity: 96

Creator of Zold

Activity: 95
Creator of Zold
Here is a more official announcement about ZLD being traded on its first crypto exchange: https://blog.zold.io/2019/04/17/alterdice.html

We've been listed and looking forward to new users, new transactions, and new technical challenges!
Activity: 106
Good afternoon, do you plan to add new trading pairs on the exchange?

Maybe in the future. For now, it's ZLD to USD, BTC and ETH.
I did not immediately see that there are others other than USDT. These pairs are enough.
Activity: 112
Is your coin already trading on the cryptocurrency exchange? I'm so happy for you! Grin
Really? Which exchange? Can you please send me a link, please? Thank in advance.
Hello, https://alterdice.com/
The trading volume is not high, but I think this is due to the fact that not everyone knows that the coin is already being traded.
Activity: 97
Is your coin already trading on the cryptocurrency exchange? I'm so happy for you! Grin
Really? Which exchange? Can you please send me a link, please? Thank in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: