Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 29. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
Is your company officially registered? In which country?

Sure, in USA, Delaware. More details about us: http://www.zerocracy.com/boilerplate.html
Does the US somehow regulate the cryptocurrency solve? As far as I know earlier, this issue was raised repeatedly in the country, especially the conde was the ICO era.

We are not an ICO, we don't collect investments via our crypto coins. But we will most likely think about some other jurisdiction for "Zold Foundation" when it gets bigger.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2

Sure, in USA, Delaware. More details about us: http://www.zerocracy.com/boilerplate.html
Does the US somehow regulate the cryptocurrency solve? As far as I know earlier, this issue was raised repeatedly in the country, especially the conde was the ICO era.
Creator of Zold

copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 100
I was looking for information about the creator of the project, as I understand it, he lives in California, so probably the project is also registered there.
Activity: 97
Activity: 240
Merit: 1
To date, listing is possible only for money, and it happens in 99% of percent of cases. This does not change, unfortunately.
Activity: 299
They expect young projects to borrow that money from investors and then scam its users in order to return the money back to investors.
This path is doomed to failure. No truly honest project will do this, it’s the same to fool your users.

There are not so many "truly honest projects" in the modern crypto community, as it seems. Unfortunately.
But they are exist, and I wish you to be honest and demand project.
Creator of Zold
They expect young projects to borrow that money from investors and then scam its users in order to return the money back to investors.
This path is doomed to failure. No truly honest project will do this, it’s the same to fool your users.

There are not so many "truly honest projects" in the modern crypto community, as it seems. Unfortunately.
Activity: 112
To date, to go to a good stock exchange without money is almost unreal.
Did you think to pay a listing? Or is it an unforeseen cost?

We don't want to pay for the listing. Moreover, the fees they expect us to pay are too high, like 10+ BTC.
This is a lot of money, do not the exchanges understand that young projects do not have such funds?

Creator of Zold

We don't want to pay for the listing. Moreover, the fees they expect us to pay are too high, like 10+ BTC.
This is a lot of money, do not the exchanges understand that young projects do not have such funds?

Activity: 163

Creator of Zold
Hello, try contacting with Bitrue exchange. As far as I know, this exchange allows free listing on the exchange.

Thanks, we will try them.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hello, try contacting with Bitrue exchange. As far as I know, this exchange allows free listing on the exchange.
Activity: 130
Good evening. Please tell us what problems you have encountered? How is the overall development of your project?
Activity: 139
Hello, how will you develop your project after your coin starts trading on the exchange? What is your next goal?

We want to increase our daily volume (which is less than 1000 ZLD at the moment) and go to investors, in order to raise fundings for Zerocracy. Once we get venture capital there, we will use it to keep increasing the rate of ZLD and help to grow the platform for programmers. Our plans are big! )
Even now, relatively good daily volume, but I am sure that you will be able to increase it in the near future. It will happen very quickly, I assure you.
Creator of Zold
Thanks for the answer. I am very pleased that the team communicates directly with the users of the project, as well as provides answers to all questions. That would be all the teams so responsibly treated their work.
In fact, this is the duty of the team, but in general I agree with you, many teams do not even fulfill these minimum requirements.

To be honest, we love our project and doing it not only for money. That's why we enjoy speaking with the community. Send us your questions, we will do our best to answer them all Smiley
Creator of Zold
Hello, how will you develop your project after your coin starts trading on the exchange? What is your next goal?

We want to increase our daily volume (which is less than 1000 ZLD at the moment) and go to investors, in order to raise fundings for Zerocracy. Once we get venture capital there, we will use it to keep increasing the rate of ZLD and help to grow the platform for programmers. Our plans are big! )
Activity: 207
Activity: 200
Good evening. How many transactions can your network handle per minute?

I don't think we have any limits. Check this blog post: https://blog.zold.io/2018/07/30/how-fast-is-zold.html

We can process as many as many nodes we have in the network. The larger the network, the faster it is.

This is one of our advantages, comparing to Blockchain.
Thanks for the answer. I am very pleased that the team communicates directly with the users of the project, as well as provides answers to all questions. That would be all the teams so responsibly treated their work.
In fact, this is the duty of the team, but in general I agree with you, many teams do not even fulfill these minimum requirements.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Good evening. How many transactions can your network handle per minute?

I don't think we have any limits. Check this blog post: https://blog.zold.io/2018/07/30/how-fast-is-zold.html

We can process as many as many nodes we have in the network. The larger the network, the faster it is.

This is one of our advantages, comparing to Blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: