Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 30. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
To date, to go to a good stock exchange without money is almost unreal.
Did you think to pay a listing? Or is it an unforeseen cost?

Moreover, many of them just want to get the fee and disappear. Ethfinex.com is one obvious example. We asked them whether they can list us and they gave us someone in Telegram, who asked to send 1 ETH to him and promised us to get listed. In the end, the account appeared to be fake and the exchange deleted our entire conversation history from their Telegram channel.

This is, unfortunately, very typical behavior in the crypto community nowadays.
Creator of Zold

We don't want to pay for the listing. Moreover, the fees they expect us to pay are too high, like 10+ BTC.
Creator of Zold
Good evening. How many transactions can your network handle per minute?

I don't think we have any limits. Check this blog post: https://blog.zold.io/2018/07/30/how-fast-is-zold.html

We can process as many as many nodes we have in the network. The larger the network, the faster it is.

This is one of our advantages, comparing to Blockchain.
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Activity: 106
I just published a new video, explaining the role of Master nodes in Zold:

The original blog post is here: https://blog.zold.io/2018/12/27/masters-and-edges.html
Very informative video. I follow all your videos, you are good at it, keep doing it.
Creator of Zold
Hello, I wonder how your project intends to overcome competitors and similar projects. Could you tell about it?

The key advantage of Zold is that it is a project of Zerocracy, which is a revolutionary platform for programmers and their managers. Check this out: https://blog.zold.io/2018/07/08/mission.html
Creator of Zold
I just published a new video, explaining the role of Master nodes in Zold:

The original blog post is here: https://blog.zold.io/2018/12/27/masters-and-edges.html
Activity: 97
Hello, I wonder how your project intends to overcome competitors and similar projects. Could you tell about it?
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Good evening. How many transactions can your network handle per minute?
Activity: 130
Is the price of your coin directly tied to Bitcoin? When Bitcoin falls, will your coin become cheaper?
I do not think that the price will fall much in this case
Activity: 139
Is the price of your coin directly tied to Bitcoin? When Bitcoin falls, will your coin become cheaper?
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
Please tell us what amounts are micro payments? Is there any frames?
This is a formal concept. Bitcoin can not pay small amounts, it is not profitable, you can spend on commission more than the amount of the transaction.
Why? Recently, transactions on the Bitcoin network have become cheaper.
Bitcoin transactions are long and relatively cheap. To make a quick transaction you need to pay a commission of a few dollars.
Indeed, projects for micropayments were created to solve this problem. ZLD solves this issue.
This will be the best platform for micro payments in the future. But this still needs a lot of work. I also think that the team needs to slightly reduce the transaction fee, then it will attract even more users.
When the platform is more popular, the commission will be reduced. Now there is so much high commission due to the fact that the team needs to ensure uninterrupted operation of the servers and the project as a whole.
Activity: 299
This is a formal concept. Bitcoin can not pay small amounts, it is not profitable, you can spend on commission more than the amount of the transaction.
Bitcoin transactions are long and relatively cheap. To make a quick transaction you need to pay a commission of a few dollars.
Indeed, projects for micropayments were created to solve this problem. ZLD solves this issue.
This will be the best platform for micro payments in the future. But this still needs a lot of work. I also think that the team needs to slightly reduce the transaction fee, then it will attract even more users.
Activity: 112
Activity: 240
Activity: 163
Activity: 130
Activity: 81
Activity: 139
Although I have been following the project for a long time, but only today I have fully familiarized myself with the technical documentation. The project just hit me, in a good way
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 100
Hello. Any news? Have you found any sponsors or partners?
Pages:
Jump to: