Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 33. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 10
absolutely have to read the white paper about this "non blockchain" , sounds interesting
I am sure that you will like the company and you will be interested in this project. The concept and idea is very unique, there are no analogues on the market. Personally, I really like what the team does and I plan to buy ZLD coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
absolutely have to read the white paper about this "non blockchain" , sounds interesting

You most definitely should. When you have questions, don't hesitate to ask them. It's still in research and development phase.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Creator of Zold
Can I get a discount on the purchase of your coins in honor of my birthday? Cheesy

Sure, send us your passport and we will send you 4 ZLD right away, to [email protected].
Creator of Zold
Your blog post has been listed on Krown (https://krown.io/story/taxes-explained) Make sure to upvote your link!

Without our permission? Smiley
You did not give consent and permission to post this article?

Nobody asked me.
Activity: 147
Your blog post has been listed on Krown (https://krown.io/story/taxes-explained) Make sure to upvote your link!

You did not give consent and permission to post this article?
Creator of Zold

Activity: 106
Merit: 2
Good evening. What are your partners? Or are you a project-loner? If yes, then I think that you need to find partner companies with whom you can cooperate and develop together.
As far as I understand, the project is developing independently, without partner companies and collaborative agreements.
Why? Alone is it harder to develop a project. Or is the team now looking for partners and entering into collaborative agreements?
Alone to develop more difficult, but more useful and faster. There are advantages in everything.
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 100
Good evening. What are your partners? Or are you a project-loner? If yes, then I think that you need to find partner companies with whom you can cooperate and develop together.
As far as I understand, the project is developing independently, without partner companies and collaborative agreements.
Why? Alone is it harder to develop a project. Or is the team now looking for partners and entering into collaborative agreements?
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Can I get a discount on the purchase of your coins in honor of my birthday? Cheesy
I doubt it, the purchase price is the same for everyone without exception. If the team makes you a bonus, other investors will also want a discount, so I think that this is excluded.
Activity: 163
What it is? Can you please explain, please? I don't quite understand what it is.
Activity: 139
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
How often do you release new coins?
Activity: 81

We are welcome everyone, who has resources, to join us. By the resources I mean: money, programmers, media.
What suggestions are you ready to provide in return?
I think it all depends on your skills. If you are ready to provide unique services - your work can be paid.
Activity: 130
Hello, do you have an app for phones and tablets?
Activity: 97

We are welcome everyone, who has resources, to join us. By the resources I mean: money, programmers, media.
What suggestions are you ready to provide in return?
Creator of Zold

Activity: 139
Hi, is it possible to somehow get into the team of your project? I really like your company. I can work remotely. Where can I discuss this?
Activity: 147
Good evening, how are you planning to develop your project in the near future after listing coins on a cryptocurrency exchange?
It is currently a listing on the stock exchange is a primary task, so as soon as this task is solved, the project will continue to develop, hence the roadmap.
Activity: 95
Good evening, how are you planning to develop your project in the near future after listing coins on a cryptocurrency exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: