Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 31. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 1
Your team has already developed projects that are related to cryptocurrency, or is this your first project?
As far as I know, this is the first cryptocurrency project, but not the first one in general. Previously, the team created a project -Zerocracy, you can find a lot of information on this project on the Internet.
Wow, really? I heard about ths platform. I dont knew that this project create team, that created Zerocracy.
Activity: 299
Your team has already developed projects that are related to cryptocurrency, or is this your first project?
As far as I know, this is the first cryptocurrency project, but not the first one in general. Previously, the team created a project -Zerocracy, you can find a lot of information on this project on the Internet.
Activity: 96
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
A bitcoin price is now expected to fall, I wonder how the price of a ZLD coin behaves if the price of all currencies falls?
Why do you think Bitcoin's price will fall shortly?
Many are talking about it now. I also think that there will be a fall soon.
Activity: 207
A bitcoin price is now expected to fall, I wonder how the price of a ZLD coin behaves if the price of all currencies falls?
Why do you think Bitcoin's price will fall shortly?
Activity: 106
Activity: 200
Good evening, how are you planning to attract new users and investors? This question often remains unresolved in new projects.
Strange as it may sound, new users themselves find the right projects and invest in them if the project is worthwhile and interesting, so you just need to do your own thing and develop the company.
To do this, you need a minimum marketing promotion, because even if the project is very high quality and interesting, but there is no advertising, few people will know about it.
Activity: 163
Good evening, how are you planning to attract new users and investors? This question often remains unresolved in new projects.
Strange as it may sound, new users themselves find the right projects and invest in them if the project is worthwhile and interesting, so you just need to do your own thing and develop the company.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Question to the team, do you want your coin to be traded only on those exchanges that are on Coinmarketcap?
Good evening, is there any stock exchange that is not on the Coinmarket? There are so many of them that I thought on this site absolutely all cryptocurrency exchanges of the world are collected.
Quite a lot exchanges are not present on the Coinmarketcap website, but these are small local exchanges that are just starting their journey in crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 100
Question to the team, do you want your coin to be traded only on those exchanges that are on Coinmarketcap?
Good evening, is there any stock exchange that is not on the Coinmarket? There are so many of them that I thought on this site absolutely all cryptocurrency exchanges of the world are collected.
copper member
Activity: 53
Do you mean that the price of a coin for 3 months did not fall in price? Not once?

Can you log in to your telegram please ?
Have some not finished things with you

Thanks
Activity: 112
I am glad that even if the price of almost all cryptocurrencies decreases, the price per coin ZLD does not decrease. You can safely invest and not worry Smiley
Initially, it seemed to me a bit strange and impossible, but it is true, the coin only grew in price in 3 months.
Do you mean that the price of a coin for 3 months did not fall in price? Not once?
Activity: 299
I am glad that even if the price of almost all cryptocurrencies decreases, the price per coin ZLD does not decrease. You can safely invest and not worry Smiley
Initially, it seemed to me a bit strange and impossible, but it is true, the coin only grew in price in 3 months.
Activity: 207
Activity: 200
No blockchain? How are we able to track the transactions happening within your system? And how can you guarantee us that our transactions and assets will be safe?
What's so strange about that? This is a completely normal and working platform. There are also other projects that are not created on the Blockchain, for example IOTA. Have you heard of such a project?
Not quite a suitable example, but in general the essence is clear. I think this will be a feature and advantage of this project in the future.
Why? Excellent comparison, IOTA is also a project that is designed for micro payments.
Activity: 240
No blockchain? How are we able to track the transactions happening within your system? And how can you guarantee us that our transactions and assets will be safe?
What's so strange about that? This is a completely normal and working platform. There are also other projects that are not created on the Blockchain, for example IOTA. Have you heard of such a project?
Not quite a suitable example, but in general the essence is clear. I think this will be a feature and advantage of this project in the future.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
A new article was published yesterday by the Blog section of the Communications of the ACM (the most reputable magazine in computer science): https://cacm.acm.org/blogs/blog-cacm/236106-blockchain-was-the-first-but-will-not-be-the-last/fulltext

"One of the most visible technical innovations of the last ten years, aside from the promise to get tourists on Mars, is Blockchain. However, due to a large amount of marketing noise and financial speculation, many of us missed the technical trend this technology has successfully started. The trend can be labeled Zero-Trust Decentralization (ZTD), and it is truly unique and new. What is its future, and should we expect other products aside from Blockchain?"

The main point is that Blockchain is not the only solution, there will be others. Zold is one of them.
Wow, very good news. I repeatedly heard about this edition and read their articles. I am extremely glad that now there is an article about the project in which I recently invested my money.

I congratulate you!)). you really have chosen the right decision. Not everyone has such opportunities. I would like this project to show tremendous success.
Pages:
Jump to: