Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 34. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 2
Good evening. What are your partners? Or are you a project-loner? If yes, then I think that you need to find partner companies with whom you can cooperate and develop together.
As far as I understand, the project is developing independently, without partner companies and collaborative agreements.
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 100
Good evening. What are your partners? Or are you a project-loner? If yes, then I think that you need to find partner companies with whom you can cooperate and develop together.
Activity: 163
Good afternoon, how are your negotiations with the exchanges? If it's not a secret, with which exchanges are you in negotiations?
I believe that this is confidential information, and when the team is able to negotiate with the exchanges, we will certainly find out about it.
Yes, perhaps this is a confidential information, but many users and investors are already waiting for the coin to appear on the exchange, and I would like to know how things are going with this issue.
Activity: 130
Good afternoon, how are your negotiations with the exchanges? If it's not a secret, with which exchanges are you in negotiations?
I believe that this is confidential information, and when the team is able to negotiate with the exchanges, we will certainly find out about it.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Wow, really? Few thousand? I did not even think that there are so many such projects.
I do not think that there are really so many of them. Maybe a few dozen, but I do not think that anymore. If possible, please give some examples?

Check Coinmarketcap. There are over 1500 cryptocurrencies and tokens listed. How many of them are non-Blockchain?
I just tried to find this information, if I am not mistaken, then only 70-90 projects that were not created on the Blockchain technology.
Did you count the number of such projects on your own, or did you find this information somewhere? If you found this, please drop here the link, it would be interesting to read.
Activity: 90
Wow, really? Few thousand? I did not even think that there are so many such projects.
I do not think that there are really so many of them. Maybe a few dozen, but I do not think that anymore. If possible, please give some examples?

Check Coinmarketcap. There are over 1500 cryptocurrencies and tokens listed. How many of them are non-Blockchain?
I just tried to find this information, if I am not mistaken, then only 70-90 projects that were not created on the Blockchain technology.
Activity: 81
Guys, who can explain to me what is the difference between a coin and a token?

Good question. Maybe a token is something you are supposed to use in some very specific domain, while a coin is a general purpose digital payment instrument.
It turns out that this is actually a formality, and in fact this is the same thing?
I recommend that you read this article, there is a brief and informative description. https://medium.com/@bonpay/what-is-the-difference-between-coins-and-tokens-6cedff311c31
Activity: 139

Good question. Maybe a token is something you are supposed to use in some very specific domain, while a coin is a general purpose digital payment instrument.
It turns out that this is actually a formality, and in fact this is the same thing?
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold

Activity: 112
Hello, can you tell us about your plans for the next few years?
Such information is always in the project roadmap, which you can find on the official project page. Every self-respecting project should have such a document. https://blog.zold.io/roadmap.html
Activity: 207
Hello, can you tell us about your plans for the next few years?
Activity: 97
Google knows the answer to all questions. In short, the token is usually created based on Ethereum and according to the ERC20 standard.
This is not the main difference.
Activity: 200
Google knows the answer to all questions. In short, the token is usually created based on Ethereum and according to the ERC20 standard.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10

Today CoinMarketCap has over 2100 cryptocurrencies, very few of them are not based on Blockchain technology. You exaggerate a little.

Just like I said, we have a few thousand cryptos and just a few of them are non-Blockchain. Zold is one of them.
Do you think there are more than 100 such projects? I do not think so. I wonder what, can you give an example? I do not really understand this, but it would be very interesting to know.
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 100
Creator of Zold

Today CoinMarketCap has over 2100 cryptocurrencies, very few of them are not based on Blockchain technology. You exaggerate a little.

Just like I said, we have a few thousand cryptos and just a few of them are non-Blockchain. Zold is one of them.
Activity: 96

Activity: 163
Good afternoon. Is your platform allowed in all countries? There are no restrictions?
And for what reasons can there be bans? And in which countries? That sounds a little weird.
Recently, this is a fairly common phenomenon, and a nice and unique indicator is that ZOLD project is available worldwide.
Creator of Zold

Creator of Zold
Good afternoon. Is your platform allowed in all countries? There are no restrictions?

There are no limitations, as in any other cryptocurrency. Our platform WTS is also open to anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: