Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 44. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
Good afternoon, did you plan to try IEO on any exchange? If the exchange likes your project - you have a good chance. I think you can do it, because the project is of high quality and interesting.

How exactly does it work? Do you have a link?
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Good afternoon, did you plan to try IEO on any exchange? If the exchange likes your project - you have a good chance. I think you can do it, because the project is of high quality and interesting.
Do you think this is a good idea? Many people who are really interested in buying just do not have time to buy tokens. I think this is not quite the right approach.
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Creator of Zold
I am very impressed with how the team conducts a dialogue with people who are interested in the project.

Thanks, we are not temporarily here. This project will be alive for many years ahead.
As I understand you have relatively extensive experience in creating projects, right? I got acquainted with your videos on YouTube channel and I must say that I am impressed, you are really good and do your job from the heart!

Yes, sure, this is my personal list of pet software projects: https://www.yegor256.com/pets.html This is our short portfolio as a team: http://www.zerocracy.com/portfolio.html
Activity: 240
Merit: 1
I am very impressed with how the team conducts a dialogue with people who are interested in the project.

Thanks, we are not temporarily here. This project will be alive for many years ahead.
As I understand you have relatively extensive experience in creating projects, right? I got acquainted with your videos on YouTube channel and I must say that I am impressed, you are really good and do your job from the heart!
Creator of Zold
Our web wallets platform WTS got a simple Terms of Use to explain what we do with your data, your privacy, your IP addresses and how we deal with KYC requirements: https://wts.zold.io/terms
Creator of Zold
Good news! Our cash-out limits in the WTS platform were increased just a minute ago. Now you can convert up to 256 ZLD per day, up to 1024 ZLD per week and up to 2048 ZLD per month. Convert to BTC, I mean.
Creator of Zold
Here is our experimental implementation of the mobile wallet: https://github.com/ammaratef45/zold-flutter-client/ You can play with it if you have Android. For the iPhone, you will need an invitation to TestFlight. Ask us in Telegram: https://t.me/zold_io
Creator of Zold

Activity: 147
Activity: 106
As far as I understand your token can buy and sell only for BTC, right? What else will be trading pairs?

That's all at the moment. Once we get listed in some exchanges, there will be more pairs.
Initially, I thought to wait for the token to appear on the exchange, but still I decided that I would buy your project's tokens tonight. I really like your concept and idea.

If you decide to buy, click this link (I will make some commission Smiley.
Wow, this is a very good and correct approach to a potential user.
It can be seen that the team appreciates and values every investor.
Creator of Zold
As far as I understand your token can buy and sell only for BTC, right? What else will be trading pairs?

That's all at the moment. Once we get listed in some exchanges, there will be more pairs.
Initially, I thought to wait for the token to appear on the exchange, but still I decided that I would buy your project's tokens tonight. I really like your concept and idea.

If you decide to buy, click this link (I will make some commission Smiley.
Activity: 81

Creator of Zold

Activity: 299
Activity: 283
Good afternoon, interesting project, really. Very pleased that we can at any time buy and sell tokens with a wallet. What is the total number of tokens to be released?

The total capacity of Zold is 2 billion ZLD. However, we are not planning to distribute so many of them. At the moment, only about 18K is on the market.
In fact, this is not very bad. The project is relatively new, and i already happy that people are already using koin. 18 thousand is not so many, but I hope this amount will grow.

We are not giving away any coins, unless we get BTC in exchange. We have some sort of a "gold standard" here. Every ZLD that is on the market is supported by the BTC in our reserve fund. This means that we can always return BTC in exchange to your ZLD.
This is a very correct approach, as it should be. Many, even relatively successful projects, do not take this aspect into account, but it is certainly very important.
Creator of Zold
Good afternoon, interesting project, really. Very pleased that we can at any time buy and sell tokens with a wallet. What is the total number of tokens to be released?

The total capacity of Zold is 2 billion ZLD. However, we are not planning to distribute so many of them. At the moment, only about 18K is on the market.
In fact, this is not very bad. The project is relatively new, and i already happy that people are already using koin. 18 thousand is not so many, but I hope this amount will grow.

We are not giving away any coins, unless we get BTC in exchange. We have some sort of a "gold standard" here. Every ZLD that is on the market is supported by the BTC in our reserve fund. This means that we can always return BTC in exchange to your ZLD.
Activity: 130

In fact, this is not very bad. The project is relatively new, and i already happy that people are already using coin. 18 thousand is not so many, but I hope this amount will grow.
Creator of Zold

Activity: 90
Hello. Tell me please, where can I get to know the team in more detail? I see the creator of the project, I also got acquainted with his YouTube video, but I would also like to know who else is working in the team.
Pages:
Jump to: