Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 45. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 1
Good afternoon, interesting project, really. Very pleased that we can at any time buy and sell tokens with a wallet. What is the total number of tokens to be released?
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
I think the exchanges will like your idea. It is truly unique and especially. Your project is not like everyone else, so I wish you good luck.

Thanks, eventually we will be listed in all exchanges!)
I wish you a quick listing on the exchanges and project development. If everything is implemented as intended, your project will be demand.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
I think the exchanges will like your idea. It is truly unique and especially. Your project is not like everyone else, so I wish you good luck.

Thanks, eventually we will be listed in all exchanges!)
Activity: 97
Creator of Zold
Good afternoon. Do you have a preliminary agreement with the exchanges? Where will your coin be traded?

We are in discussion right now. Hopefully, some exchanges will list us in the next few weeks.
Activity: 299
Good afternoon. Do you have a preliminary agreement with the exchanges? Where will your coin be traded?
Activity: 81
You can also take part in the auction and try to win a place for advertising on the forum, this will have a very positive effect on the project.
Good afternoon, can you please tell us in more detail what is this? As I recall, such a function was not on the forum.
Yes, absolutely true, previously such a function was not possible. I find this feature very useful, and I also recommend that the team take a closer look at this opportunity. Yes, it is not cheap, but extremely effective.
Activity: 96
You can also take part in the auction and try to win a place for advertising on the forum, this will have a very positive effect on the project.
Good afternoon, can you please tell us in more detail what is this? As I recall, such a function was not on the forum.
Activity: 163
Creator of Zold
Good afternoon. You need to optimize advertising and your project will become very popular, as the concept is very suitable and have a very big potential.

Good idea. How would you suggest doing that? Maybe you can join us and help us make the project very popular?
Activity: 163
Good afternoon. You need to optimize advertising and your project will become very popular, as the concept is very suitable and have a very big potential.
Creator of Zold
Quite an interesting project, but I visited your website and do not understand why it is so simple made. I think you need to tackle this issue and make a better and more beautiful site, since the site is one of the first things that potential investors pay attention to.

What exactly is missing there? Tell us, we will try to improve.
Activity: 240
Can you explain what is your difference from others? Why we should invest to Zold?

Sure, there are a few reasons. First, it's a non-Blockchain crypto, which makes it unique and that's why potentially attractive to investors. Second, it's very fast, capable of processing millions of transactions. Third, it's very cheap, 100 times cheaper than Bitcoin. Fourth, it is backed by Zerocracy, an AI platform to optimize management in the software development industry. Fifth, it grows 4% per month, so you won't lose, here is why.

More details are in this short video:

Worthy answer, I plan to purchase your tokens this week. Maybe there is information when your token will be traded on exchanges?
Activity: 139
Quite an interesting project, but I visited your website and do not understand why it is so simple made. I think you need to tackle this issue and make a better and more beautiful site, since the site is one of the first things that potential investors pay attention to.
Creator of Zold

I just got acquainted with your Whitepaper and I had a few questions that I did not find the answer to. Where can I write to clarify these questions, or can I ask right here?

Ask right here or try our Telegram group.
Creator of Zold
Can you explain what is your difference from others? Why we should invest to Zold?

Sure, there are a few reasons. First, it's a non-Blockchain crypto, which makes it unique and that's why potentially attractive to investors. Second, it's very fast, capable of processing millions of transactions. Third, it's very cheap, 100 times cheaper than Bitcoin. Fourth, it is backed by Zerocracy, an AI platform to optimize management in the software development industry. Fifth, it grows 4% per month, so you won't lose, here is why.

More details are in this short video:

Activity: 630
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Good afternoon, guys. Your project has a very interesting concept and I am attracted to the opportunities that your project gives users. I wish you success in all your endeavors and good luck. I'll go to the github and buy your tokens now.

First, we have no tokens, we have coins Smiley Second, to buy them you don't need GitHub, you need this page. If you have any issues, don't hesitate to join our Telegram group to discuss.
Thank, for now I already understand how it work. Firstly I thinked that github need for buy coins.
Creator of Zold
Good afternoon, guys. Your project has a very interesting concept and I am attracted to the opportunities that your project gives users. I wish you success in all your endeavors and good luck. I'll go to the github and buy your tokens now.
And why do you need to log in to github account?

You can use GitHub account to login to the Web Wallet, but only if you are a programmer in Zerocracy. If you are not, you have to use your mobile phone.
Creator of Zold

First, we have no tokens, we have coins Smiley Second, to buy them you don't need GitHub, you need this page. If you have any issues, don't hesitate to join our Telegram group to discuss.
Pages:
Jump to: