Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 41. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 2
Good evening, please tell me why you have such a high transaction fee?
Good evening. And what is the commission at the moment? I did not even pay attention to it.
Hello, 8%, but as far as I understand, in the future, the team plans to reduce this figure.
The commission allows you to support the project and pay at least some of the costs, so this is quite normal.
What commission do you think is objective and not large?
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Good evening. And what is the commission at the moment? I did not even pay attention to it.
Hello, 8%, but as far as I understand, in the future, the team plans to reduce this figure.
Activity: 200
Activity: 139
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Hello, you have an interesting project, and the main thing is that it works. May be you plan to organize a bounty campaign?
In general, the idea is interesting, but you need to think in advance about what campaigns can be organized. What do you think are the most relevant campaigns at the moment?
If you organize a bounty campaign, then only the signature campaign. The rest of the campaigns is very costly and poorly effective. Or do you think otherwise?
To date, the Bounty campaigns are not absolutely relevant, they are just extra costs. Or it can be called very expensive advertising.
Especially now the projects that carry out the Bounty - are considered a priori suspicious.
For the first time I hear such an opinion about the projects that spend bounty . As far as I know the company bounty in social networks is the cheapest form of advertising .
Activity: 147
Just published a new blog post, explaining what to do if keygap is lost: https://blog.zold.io/2019/03/30/keygap-is-lost.html
Good stuff, very useful. You did not think about how to make a video about how to buy tokens and use the wallet? I can help you with this if you need.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
Just published a new blog post, explaining what to do if keygap is lost: https://blog.zold.io/2019/03/30/keygap-is-lost.html
Creator of Zold
Good afternoon. Where can I get acquainted with the team in more detail?

The team of Zerocracy is in this document: http://papers.zold.io/zerocracy-deck.pdf

Zold team is more anonymous. You can see who contributed to the code (24 people): https://github.com/zold-io/zold/graphs/contributors
Activity: 106
I am glad that there is no clear leader and monopolist in this industry. How do you plan to become a leader in this field?
Activity: 112
Good afternoon. Where can I get acquainted with the team in more detail?
Activity: 207
You can congratulate me, I just joined the project and bought coins.
I would like to know about possible bonuses in the future for the owners, maybe there will be some activities or dividends?
I think in the future it is possible when the coin will be traded on the stock exchanges and the project will become more popular. Tell me please, how many coins did you buy?
Not quite a correct question, I think this is a personal one, and it does not make sense to discuss this.
Activity: 95
I would like to know about possible bonuses in the future for the owners, maybe there will be some activities or dividends?
I think in the future it is possible when the coin will be traded on the stock exchanges and the project will become more popular. Tell me please, how many coins did you buy?
Activity: 97
Activity: 240
Yesterday I tried to make a transaction from one purse to another. And nothing happens. I tried both sending a wallet to a number and sending it to an invoice. Nothing works ... What could be the problem?

Try to join our Telegram chat and ask there, someone will definitely help you: https://t.me/zold_io
As far as I understand, that person has already written to the chat about this problem and people has helped him. I wonder how this situation was solved, I hope everything is fine and the person has not lost his coins.
Activity: 283
Good evening guys. Personally, everything works for me, I received three times and sent ZLD coins once. I wanted to know in which country your company is registered?
Creator of Zold
Yesterday I tried to make a transaction from one purse to another. And nothing happens. I tried both sending a wallet to a number and sending it to an invoice. Nothing works ... What could be the problem?

Try to join our Telegram chat and ask there, someone will definitely help you: https://t.me/zold_io
Activity: 299
Hello, you have an interesting project, and the main thing is that it works. May be you plan to organize a bounty campaign?
In general, the idea is interesting, but you need to think in advance about what campaigns can be organized. What do you think are the most relevant campaigns at the moment?
If you organize a bounty campaign, then only the signature campaign. The rest of the campaigns is very costly and poorly effective. Or do you think otherwise?
To date, the Bounty campaigns are not absolutely relevant, they are just extra costs. Or it can be called very expensive advertising.
Especially now the projects that carry out the Bounty - are considered a priori suspicious.
Activity: 90
Activity: 81
Activity: 112
Hello. I think you made some mistake. Can you tell me your wallet address?
Pages:
Jump to: