Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 46. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Good afternoon, guys. Your project has a very interesting concept and I am attracted to the opportunities that your project gives users. I wish you success in all your endeavors and good luck. I'll go to the github and buy your tokens now.
And why do you need to log in to github account?
To install the wallet. To become a user of the project, you must create a wallet for yourself, for this you need to have an account on the Github website. You did not go with it earlier?
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
Good afternoon, guys. Your project has a very interesting concept and I am attracted to the opportunities that your project gives users. I wish you success in all your endeavors and good luck. I'll go to the github and buy your tokens now.
And why do you need to log in to github account?
Activity: 130

I just got acquainted with your Whitepaper and I had a few questions that I did not find the answer to. Where can I write to clarify these questions, or can I ask right here?
Hello, I think you can ask here. Or if your question not quite correct, or you can't feel free to ask a question here, you can write to Telegram.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

I just got acquainted with your Whitepaper and I had a few questions that I did not find the answer to. Where can I write to clarify these questions, or can I ask right here?
Activity: 106
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
Hey all, we have a new idea to help us spread the word about Zold and reward those who do that most actively. First, you should join our "soalition" here. Then, you should start writing about Zold, tweeting, making posts on Facebook, etc. They will be approved by the moderator (myself) and then other members of the soalition will re-tweet them, share, and comment. The system will calculate who is the most active. The top four users of the week will get 8 ZLD each. We will see how it works and most likely will increase the size of the weekly reward soon. It's something similar to a bounty program, but a much more organized and of higher quality. Only good posts will be re-tweeted and shared, since other members of the community will check them, read, and either like or not.

Creator of Zold
Hey all, good news before the weekend. If you work in Zerocracy and we know you (your account is verified with the passport), you can convert your zolds to PayPal in the WTS. Just one click and your zolds get into your PayPal wallet. Very soon (most probably next week) we will disable PayPal payouts inside Zerocracy and all payments will go through our beautiful cryptocurrency: Zold. Have a good weekend!
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
For how long do you want me to keep watching? Please keep in mind that as of today life expectancy is still limited. Wink

How about instead of watching you try to help the project? A monkey can watch and wait for Ferrari, but you are smarter than that) Contribute and you will get a reward, when time comes.

There are so many projects to choose from where you can contribute, and this not on the top of my list.

Which ones are at the top? Can you please list the top five?

Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin and EOS are right now listed as top 5 on coinmarketcap. You can check for yourself.

Your contribution to these monsters won't be appreciated as much as contribution to us or a similar smaller project. With just a few bitcoins you make a difference here. There, your thousands of dollars mean nothing. You need billions to make a difference there. Thus, you either want to be a regular nobody in a crowd, or you want to be someone who actually changes the world. Your choice Smiley

They mean nothing to whom? To the network? Maybe they mean a lot to me. If someone owns 10 BTC, that person owns a piece of the future because BTC will stay.
Creator of Zold
Hey, I have to say that my last 7 days of fights with our consensus protocol finished with a big win! We have a pretty stable system of nodes now and it's not possible to attack it with either 51% or anything else I can think of. I will write a blog post about it tomorrow morning.
Creator of Zold
The interface remains complex, it costs only English. I wanted to see some kind of application for a smartphone, but it still does not exist. All this remains simply not convenient. It seems that you are standing still.

You are right, the mobile app is still in development. But it's coming. Stay tuned.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
The interface remains complex, it costs only English. I wanted to see some kind of application for a smartphone, but it still does not exist. All this remains simply not convenient. It seems that you are standing still.
Creator of Zold
Very often our users ask me why Ruby was selected as a programming language for Zold. I explained in the blog post, a few months ago, but today a short video was published, explaining what is the right way of choosing programming languages in general:

Your comments are welcome (right under the video, in YouTube). Don't hesitate to subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/yegor256?sub_confirmation=1
Creator of Zold
We made our merge process more powerful via the optional --trusted parameter. This will make sure we don't go into endless recursion and the merge will pick as many missed wallets as possible in one operation. More about it here: https://github.com/zold-io/zold/issues/738
Creator of Zold
A new video on my vlog, about Zerocracy and how we control our projects:

To remind you, you can convert a few of your bitcoins (if you have any) to zolds right here.
Creator of Zold
We added a new feature, to compare two copies of a wallet, from two different nodes, try it: http://www.zold.io/diff.html
Creator of Zold
It's possible to fund your Zerocracy project with ZLD, starting today!
Creator of Zold
Hi! Why I can't find your coin on coinmarketcap?

Because it's not there.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi! Why I can't find your coin on coinmarketcap?
Creator of Zold
We updated our referral management system in the WTS. Now it's possible to specify utm_source, utm_medium and utm_campaign for all your references, to help you track your sources better.
Creator of Zold
A new version was released just now, which fixed a very annoying bug with wallets distribution among the network. We seem to be more data-stable now. https://github.com/zold-io/zold/releases/tag/0.26.14
Pages:
Jump to: