Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 42. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Yesterday I tried to make a transaction from one purse to another. And nothing happens. I tried both sending a wallet to a number and sending it to an invoice. Nothing works ... What could be the problem?
Very strange. My wallet works fine, I repeatedly transferred tokens from one wallet to another, and I had no problems. Are you sure you did everything right?
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Yesterday I tried to make a transaction from one purse to another. And nothing happens. I tried both sending a wallet to a number and sending it to an invoice. Nothing works ... What could be the problem?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hello, you have an interesting project, and the main thing is that it works. May be you plan to organize a bounty campaign?
Good afternoon. Do you think this is still relevant? These funds can be spent in a more reasonable and useful way.
And I wanted to know the total number of coin to be released?
Activity: 163
Hello, you have an interesting project, and the main thing is that it works. May be you plan to organize a bounty campaign?
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
Hello, you have quite interesting and informative videos. Have you thought of writing a video guide on how to buy your tokens? And in general, how to use your wallet? I think this would be useful for new project users.

Not a bad idea... We need some enthusiasts to do that. I'm not really good in making that type of videos.
I think that people who like this project can make video for a small reward in the ZLD currency. This is a kind of project assistance with a nice bonus.

Yep, true, we will announce this soon.
Activity: 130
Hello, you have quite interesting and informative videos. Have you thought of writing a video guide on how to buy your tokens? And in general, how to use your wallet? I think this would be useful for new project users.

Not a bad idea... We need some enthusiasts to do that. I'm not really good in making that type of videos.
I think that people who like this project can make video for a small reward in the ZLD currency. This is a kind of project assistance with a nice bonus.
Creator of Zold

Activity: 139
The business model of Zerocracy by definition requires a pretty big amount of venture capital in order to connect many programmers with many customers and make them attractive to each other. In order to attract VC money, we have to demonstrate them the traction on the market. Zold is going to help us achieve exactly that, by collecting micro-investments from you and showing bigger money people that the market is interested in us. Help us make Zerocracy bigger, invest in Zold!

To convert your bitcoins to zolds, click here: https://wts.zold.io/quick?ref=yegor256&utm_source=bitcointalk
Creator of Zold
The business model of Zerocracy by definition requires a pretty big amount of venture capital in order to connect many programmers with many customers and make them attractive to each other. In order to attract VC money, we have to demonstrate them the traction on the market. Zold is going to help us achieve exactly that, by collecting micro-investments from you and showing bigger money people that the market is interested in us. Help us make Zerocracy bigger, invest in Zold!

To convert your bitcoins to zolds, click here: https://wts.zold.io/quick?ref=yegor256&utm_source=bitcointalk
Activity: 106
I just watched almost all the videos from the project creator channel. I want to tell you that you a great fellow and wish you good luck. You have a great future, do not stop.
Activity: 283
It would be interesting to know how many people today own the coin of your project.

We don't know about the exact amount of people, but there are about 3300 wallets registered up to date: https://wts.zold.io/payables
Wow, I thought that figure was a lot less. It's great that already so many people know about the project and have its wallet.
I already shared information about the project with my friends and they also got a wallet.
Creator of Zold
It would be interesting to know how many people today own the coin of your project.

We don't know about the exact amount of people, but there are about 3300 wallets registered up to date: https://wts.zold.io/payables
Activity: 147
I would suggest that about 500 people today own ZLD coin.
Personally, I believe in the project and I am sure that soon he will start to gain more and more turns and his popularity will start to grow.
To be honest,  i assume that this number is less than 500, since the daily turnover and transactions would be slightly higher.
I think this is not the main thing, since the project is just beginning its development and is moving confidently and confidently towards its goal
Activity: 96
I would suggest that about 500 people today own ZLD coin.
Personally, I believe in the project and I am sure that soon he will start to gain more and more turns and his popularity will start to grow.
Activity: 207
Wow, a few days ago the daily transaction volume was almost 9000 ZLD. This is really many.
I hope in a short time such a daily turnover will be a stable norm.
Activity: 130
Activity: 90
Good afternoon. Is your project created for micropayments only? And what does micropayment mean in general?

Yes, our focus is on micropayments. We believe that Blockchain/Bitcoin is a great technology or large, expensive, and very secure distributed operations. We call them "crypto gold." However, there is a need for "crypto silver" too, where payments are very small (less than $0.01) and don't need to be so secure. Zold is much cheaper in maintenance than Bitcoin and is good enough for micro payments.

You may find this video interesting:

Remarkable explanation. Now I’ll take a closer look at your videos. You have really interesting thoughts and an amazing potential platform.
Creator of Zold
Good afternoon. Is your project created for micropayments only? And what does micropayment mean in general?

Yes, our focus is on micropayments. We believe that Blockchain/Bitcoin is a great technology or large, expensive, and very secure distributed operations. We call them "crypto gold." However, there is a need for "crypto silver" too, where payments are very small (less than $0.01) and don't need to be so secure. Zold is much cheaper in maintenance than Bitcoin and is good enough for micro payments.

You may find this video interesting:

Activity: 200
Creator of Zold
Although the project is new, the volume is already pleasantly impressive. I wish you that the project grew and developed, as it is worthy of it.

Watch us. In the next few days everybody who works in Zerocracy will move to Zold wallets and our wallet will grow 3-4x.
Pages:
Jump to: