Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 39. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 2
How did you create your coin? As far as I understand, your coin was not created on Blockchain, this is a relatively rare occurrence.
What's so unusual about that? This is simply not so popular, but there are already quite a few projects that are successfully developing without Blockchain technology.
Can you give an example? I do not know such projects.
Foe example - IOTA.
Really, IOTA it’s project created without blockchain? I do not know this before. So interesting.
Activity: 106
How did you create your coin? As far as I understand, your coin was not created on Blockchain, this is a relatively rare occurrence.
What's so unusual about that? This is simply not so popular, but there are already quite a few projects that are successfully developing without Blockchain technology.
Can you give an example? I do not know such projects.
Activity: 97
Activity: 81
Activity: 240
Merit: 1
Good evening, how is your deal with the exchanges? Maybe there is some news? I would like to see your token on some of the exchanges, it would be a great jerk in the price, wouldn’t it?
I think that as soon as some news appears, we will immediately find out from the team. I would like to know where I can get acquainted with the road map? Please give me a link, I can not find.
Activity: 90
Good evening, how is your deal with the exchanges? Maybe there is some news? I would like to see your token on some of the exchanges, it would be a great jerk in the price, wouldn’t it?
Activity: 299
They are changing every few weeks, since we are not sure that our WTS platform is absolutely secure. At the moment it is 256 ZLD per user and 512 ZLD per all users together.
An interesting solution, I think in the future you will be able to resolve this issue and find the perfect option. What were the limits before?

We started with 8 ZLD per day per user, in November 2018. Now we have 256 ZLD per user per day.
In connection with which the limit rises? And when will you decide which limit will be final, on an ongoing basis?
As far as I understand it is temporary, in the future there will either be no limits, or they will be relatively high so that anyone could withdraw coins.
There are limits on withdrawal on almost all exchanges, wallets and other platforms from which you can withdraw funds. Therefore, I am sure that the limits will be, and rightly so.
Activity: 112
They are changing every few weeks, since we are not sure that our WTS platform is absolutely secure. At the moment it is 256 ZLD per user and 512 ZLD per all users together.
An interesting solution, I think in the future you will be able to resolve this issue and find the perfect option. What were the limits before?

We started with 8 ZLD per day per user, in November 2018. Now we have 256 ZLD per user per day.
In connection with which the limit rises? And when will you decide which limit will be final, on an ongoing basis?
As far as I understand it is temporary, in the future there will either be no limits, or they will be relatively high so that anyone could withdraw coins.
Activity: 200

Activity: 207
Hey, 1 ZLD is equal to $1.26 already. It's 25% growth in just three months! Smiley Thank you, Bitcoin.
It turns out that people who bought your coins a few months ago had already earned more than 20%?
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Hey, 1 ZLD is equal to $1.26 already. It's 25% growth in just three months! Smiley Thank you, Bitcoin.
Really good indicator. In just 3 months, the growth of the coin price by 25% is very cool, and this despite the fact that lately there has been a bear market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
Creator of Zold

Activity: 299
Good evening, I heard about the limits on the withdrawal of coins. What are the limits?
Allowed thresholds are "256/1024/2048", if i`m not mistaken.

Creator of Zold
Good evening, I heard about the limits on the withdrawal of coins. What are the limits?

Activity: 283
Activity: 147
Activity: 96
Good evening. I have an interesting idea for your videos. Where can I write you? I like your company and I think I can help you with development.
Earlier, the project creator wrote his telegram channel here, try to write to him, I am sure that he will listen to you and if you have a good idea, you will implement it.
Activity: 81
Good evening. I have an interesting idea for your videos. Where can I write you? I like your company and I think I can help you with development.
Creator of Zold
do you need the whitepaper trandlated to chinese?

Not really, but if you translate the Green Paper, this will be helpful: http://papers.zold.io/green-paper.pdf

The source is here, in GitHub: https://github.com/zold-io/papers Just create a new file, and submit us a pull request when done.
Pages:
Jump to: