Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZYX NETWORK - A GROUND-BREAKING POS-BASED PRODUCT FOR A WIDE AUDIENCE - page 3. (Read 3674 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

What about forging? Where can I check details about it? And should I pay to use node creation?

No, they will make standard fee for zyx forging. So it is better to buy more coins while you have such an opportunity. You should hold more than 100k tokens to take part in it
If you want to get good rewards both from staking and forging you can buy more coins. You will return your investments just in a year
But forging still on development. You can increase your rewards only with wallet connection
brand new
What do you think about zyx community events? how many memes can I create?
As I get you can create any amount of memes. But don't forget to put hashtags
brand new

Price is low now but market volume is growing. How can it be?

Why do you think that price is not so good? Check again market volume for ZYX coin and price resistance
Now market volume is low because no one trades zyx coins. Price will grow only after eth and binance connection
Are you sure about it? Where did you get this information?
brand new

Price is low now but market volume is growing. How can it be?

Why do you think that price is not so good? Check again market volume for ZYX coin and price resistance
Now market volume is low because no one trades zyx coins. Price will grow only after eth and binance connection
brand new
What do you think about zyx community events? how many memes can I create?
brand new

What about forging? Where can I check details about it? And should I pay to use node creation?

No, they will make standard fee for zyx forging. So it is better to buy more coins while you have such opportunity. You should hold more than 100k tokens to take part in it
If you want to get good rewards both from staking and forging you can buy more coins. You will return your investments just in a year
brand new
I think market volume will rise after ethereum connection . But team should add eth based platforms
brand new
What do you think about coin price after binance integration? Will it rise?
brand new
How many people have already taken part in zyx staking?
Check zyx explorer, you will find all information there
brand new

What blockchain does zyx team use for zyx network? There are not so much info about it in WP

They made zyx platform on lisk blockchain but they have updated it. They use web3j technology to connect zyx wallet to other platforms

That is good and seems like they have already share their technology to other blockchain systems. ZYX is developing fast
Check recent news about platform development. Team is going to cooperate both with ethereum network and binance chain and this is amazing. Market volume for zyx coin is rising now
brand new
Now it is good time to take part in zyx staking while prices is not so big
brand new

I want to know about binance competition. What team is going to do for it?
That will be great but team should provide better promotion for zyx network now
Lol, what kind of promo do you want to see? They have already made a lot from platform development.
Team can take part in binance events and summits. So we should wait for their integration
What binance events are you talking about? They have a lot of different contests now
brand new
No, they will make standard fee for zyx forging. So it is better to buy more coins while you have such opportunity. You should hold more than 100k tokens to take part in it
It is not so hard to buy such amount of coins but team is working on zyx liquidity and coin price will be higher
Why do you think so? Coin price doesn't depend on market volume
brand new
It is not so hard to buy such amount of coins but team is working on zyx liquidity and coin price will be higher
brand new

What do you think about zyx staking system and token price? I want to invest in it but want to know what community think about it
ZYX staking is good for passive income. You shouldn't hold a lot to get good rewards. And you can trade them any time you want
Are you sure about it? I checked list of rewards and you should hold more than 200k tokens to get good profit from staking
Why do you think so? Check again ZYX WP and you will find all info about forging
Yeah, but forging still in development and the team hasn't already announced about it
brand new

I want to know about binance competition. What team is going to do for it?
That will be great but team should provide better promotion for zyx network now
Lol, what kind of promo do you want to see? They have already made a lot from platform development.
Team can take part in binance events and summits. So we should wait for their integration
brand new
What do you think about bitforex exchange? Is it good for zyx token? What about transaction fees?
brand new
How many people have already taken part in zyx staking?
brand new

What blockchain does zyx team use for zyx network? There are not so much info about it in WP

They made zyx platform on lisk blockchain but they have updated it. They use web3j technology to connect zyx wallet to other platforms
That is good and seems like they have already shared their technology with other blockchain systems. ZYX is developing fast
Yes, and next year we will see dapps connection so zyx platform will grow
They have already cooperated with ledger and ethereum blockchain. So team is working on it
Don't think that we need ledger wallets now. It is better to focus on debit cards development
We should wait now. First of all team should provide new listings on binance and uniswap
brand new
What about ZYX Development? How team is planning to take part in binance blockchain?
Pages:
Jump to: