Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 28. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
STA is security type token, it won't be listing on bittrex, maybe you can try gate.io.

Do you know if we can get dividend by holding STA? If the answer is yes, how will it be paid?

They don't pay dividend unfortunately. They buyback STA tokens from the market with the profit they got from their portfolio.

For me personally, the system of buying back tokens from market seems much better than dividends. We are sure that the price will grow, we just need to wait.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
STA is security type token, it won't be listing on bittrex, maybe you can try gate.io.

Do you know if we can get dividend by holding STA? If the answer is yes, how will it be paid?

They don't pay dividend unfortunately. They buyback STA tokens from the market with the profit they got from their portfolio.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261

Activity: 804
Merit: 251
I haven't been around for some time, but is Starta a functioning business by now and how about payments towards token holders?

There are no payments by starta and only buyback of STA tokens and which in turn will increase the value of STA tokens.

Thank you btcrocks, and are those buybacks going to happen soon or are they even ongoing?
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
No information about buyback#2.

However, I am more interested in what happened to the bought tokens in buyback#1. Should be burned, but there was no information about that either.
They were burned from telegram
Stan ID:
Total supply
1) Before - 5 324 245 STA
 2) 30 897 STA burned
3) Total supply now - 5,293,348 STA

However, I am more interested in what happened to the bought tokens in buyback#1. Should be burned, but there was no information about that either.

Correct those were burned successfuly Wink
Team made an announcmenet about that.

Dear Starta backers,
We would like to draw your attention to the information about the completion of the buyback program #1.
The total number of purchased STA tokens was 30 897, which is 100% aimed at buying back funds. These tokens were successfully burned, which is confirmed by data on the total supply from open sources.

Yours faithfully,
The Cross Coin Team

I apologize for misleading .. somehow I didn't notice that information. Thank you for correcting me.

In that case, everything is fine and we are waiting for the buyback #2!
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

Correct those were burned successfuly Wink
Team made an announcmenet about that.

Dear Starta backers,
We would like to draw your attention to the information about the completion of the buyback program #1.
The total number of purchased STA tokens was 30 897, which is 100% aimed at buying back funds. These tokens were successfully burned, which is confirmed by data on the total supply from open sources.

Yours faithfully,
The Cross Coin Team

Activity: 346
Merit: 102
Stan ID:
Total supply
 2) 30 897 STA burned

Thank you for that update!

Hopefully next buybacks will be bigger! If they buy few hundred tokens several times, the price will fly into the moon  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I haven't been around for some time, but is Starta a functioning business by now and how about payments towards token holders?

There are no payments by starta and only buyback of STA tokens and which in turn will increase the value of STA tokens.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

Stan ID:
Total supply
 2) 30 897 STA burned
legendary

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
This is sick, cindicator had 10x pump, but starta had no pump, moron team, swap onto eth network we will go to the moon.

The team is happy with the ico collected funds and do not care whatever happens to the price.If they would have thought on this, we would have been on many exchanges as an ETH token.

It is not easy for Waves tokens to get listed on many exchanges. Developers also say they don't want Start token to be on many exchanges for legal and security reasons. Probably it is about buy back process - it is easiest make that when token is on less exchanges.
Does anyone know any information regarding buyback#2 since it should happen in Dec-Jan from their official post, but seems like all dates have passed and no statement made from them. 
This is sick, cindicator had 10x pump, but starta had no pump, moron team, swap onto eth network we will go to the moon.

The team is happy with the ico collected funds and do not care whatever happens to the price.If they would have thought on this, we would have been on many exchanges as an ETH token.

It is not easy for Waves tokens to get listed on many exchanges. Developers also say they don't want Start token to be on many exchanges for legal and security reasons. Probably it is about buy back process - it is easiest make that when token is on less exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

That's one of the problem with Waves tokens, they are sleeping unlike those token in ETH who had already pump.
Maybe one reason is that waves are not so popular in the market, unlike ETH where it's present in different major exchanges, this requires patience, really.

It is true that Waves tokens are not so popular as ETH. It is also much harder to put them on exchanges. Unfortunately, at the present stage of this project it is rather too late to convert to the ERC20 ..
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
That's one of the problem with Waves tokens, they are sleeping unlike those token in ETH who had already pump.
Maybe one reason is that waves are not so popular in the market, unlike ETH where it's present in different major exchanges, this requires patience, really.
Activity: 479
Merit: 533
legendary
Am not sure if this has already happened yet, if it has then i must have missed it, am curious if the buyback plan has being implemented my the starta accelerator team, this has been a very sluggish project development impo, but then again if you are on a long term project you might see it differently from me.

First buy back was already made, but the funds comes not from Cindicator. Official information is that Cindicator lawyers are counting how much should be forwarded to Starta Accelerator. Hopefully when they send funds Starta will use them for next buy back process.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Am not sure if this has already happened yet, if it has then i must have missed it, am curious if the buyback plan has being implemented my the starta accelerator team, this has been a very sluggish project development impo, but then again if you are on a long term project you might see it differently from me.
Pages:
Jump to: