Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0 - page 51. (Read 57011 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

PANDA was some of the funniest shit I've ever read.

If this con-job is HALF as good... I can't even wait.

Don't let us down, devs.  Use your super greed powers to fuel 200 more pages of gold.  I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!  I BELIEVE IN YOU!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The pre-mined Coins will be distributed amongst:
Marketing and branding Team (20%) equal to 21,000 coins.
Developers (20%) equal to 21,000 coins.
Exchange operators (20%) equal to 21,000 coins.
Prior to launch, we will be on at least 1 reputable exchange.
Reserved for IPO (40%) which is 42,000 Coins.
We are giving the option to purchase Coins prior to launch.
Price per-coin in IPO is 0.0095 BTC

Still laughing @ premine + IPO + IPO pricing

For those that are mathematically impaired, with the new 0.0095 BTC pricing and current BTC market prices, it means -

Marketing and branding Team (20%) - 199.5 BTC ($127,000 USD)
Developers (20%) - 199.5 BTC ($127,000 USD)
Exchange operators (20%) - 199.5 BTC ($127,000 USD)
Reserved for IPO (40%) - 399 BTC ($254,000 USD)

They are valuing their ecosystem (assuming all coins mined) to be 99750 BTC/$63.6 million USD marketcap prelaunch.

The team behind this coin believes they deserve 598.8 BTC ($381,000 USD) for making this coin. Still is going to be hard to justify that the team deserves that. Also the money involved dictate that it'll STILL be super tempting for you guys to micro dump this early, leaving plenty of bag holders.

Thanks, but no thanks =)

Yep, you make really valid points with the above - we would say that without a doubt to the users who are looking to invest, to do so responsibly.

FYI from the above, we are already handing out over 2000 coins from this allocation (19BTC worth of IPO Coins) to the community.

I guess we hadn't accounted that within those %'s that you speak of that we would be including giveaways, promotions, bounties too, obviously that comes from the overall 40% the team as a whole will be holding.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Pandacoin (PND) development team member

The pre-mined Coins will be distributed amongst:
Marketing and branding Team (20%) equal to 21,000 coins.
Developers (20%) equal to 21,000 coins.
Exchange operators (20%) equal to 21,000 coins.
Prior to launch, we will be on at least 1 reputable exchange.
Reserved for IPO (40%) which is 42,000 Coins.
We are giving the option to purchase Coins prior to launch.
Price per-coin in IPO is 0.0095 BTC

Still laughing @ premine + IPO + IPO pricing

For those that are mathematically impaired, with the new 0.0095 BTC pricing and current BTC market prices, it means -

Marketing and branding Team (20%) - 199.5 BTC ($127,000 USD)
Developers (20%) - 199.5 BTC ($127,000 USD)
Exchange operators (20%) - 199.5 BTC ($127,000 USD)
Reserved for IPO (40%) - 399 BTC ($254,000 USD)

They are valuing their ecosystem (assuming all coins mined) to be 99750 BTC/$63.6 million USD marketcap prelaunch.

The team behind this coin believes they deserve 598.8 BTC ($381,000 USD) for making this coin. Still is going to be hard to justify that the team deserves that. Also the money involved dictate that it'll STILL be super tempting for you guys to micro dump this early, leaving plenty of bag holders.

Thanks, but no thanks =)
we are going to be giving out 2000 coins of the IPO from TenFive coin for free to anyone who invested in the panda IPO, thats 1000 total, not each, across around 200 users at 5 coins each, the value of each coin is currently at 0.0095. The reason for this is as a gesture of good will - the wolong situation was out of our control and we would like to ensure that we can offer the community some real, tangible value - please join svq on freenode for instructions on how to participate, i will also need proof that you were in any way involved with the IPO of panda. ty
If devs really believe in their project then they should:

1) Premine some small amount of coins, like 0.1% or even less;
2) Hold them long term;
3) Take a loan in a bank;
4) Promote their coin for their own money;
5) Wait;
6) Start to sell the premine to get profit!

Hi Vilgem, the premine is not solely for the devs, only a very small portion of it is - the majority is for the IPO and exchanges.  The lead dev - Defrostr is also buying in heavily to his own IPO so i think that is a bold statement in itself.
What are you talking about taking loan in banks for? I dont understand? :/

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If devs really believe in their project then they should:

1) Premine some small amount of coins, like 0.1% or even less;
2) Hold them long term;
3) Take a loan in a bank;
4) Promote their coin for their own money;
5) Wait;
6) Start to sell the premine to get profit!
IPO is SCAM as you sell something of a 0 value for real money.
PREMINE is SCAM as you will use it on exchanges to get rich fast.
I'm fucking tired of all these scam coins. Looking for a fair project with no premine, no IPO, brilliant new idea and good team.

there are at least a half dozen other coins being released right now with an IPO.  I don't see people calling SCAM on those threads??? Just look at all the NXT clones every one of them has an IPO.  People say premine is a scam .... well I have seen enough coins now that have had 0 premine and 0 IPO release and flop.  The DEVS have no coins to help promote, provide bounties, give aways and when these oh so totally awesome 0 premine coins ask the miners for donations since they have no coins of their own to move the project forward the silence is deafening. 

Hi foaman,

this is exactly right, we are going to be using a large portion of the IPO funds toward bringing on new developers to help with the initiatives that we have to further develop after launch.

PREMINE is used to sell coins on exchanges cheap to collect BTCs during next few days after coin launch. This fools those who are fair miners. IPO is used to collect BTCs directly even before coin launch. Both ways distort real coin value as it should be calculated naturally in terms of a difficullty to get/mine the coin and coin distribution and coin attraction.
I'm fucking tired of all these scam coins. Looking for a fair project with no premine, no IPO, brilliant new idea and good team.

there are at least a half dozen other coins being released right now with an IPO.  I don't see people calling SCAM on those threads??? Just look at all the NXT clones every one of them has an IPO.  People say premine is a scam .... well I have seen enough coins now that have had 0 premine and 0 IPO release and flop.  The DEVS have no coins to help promote, provide bounties, give aways and when these oh so totally awesome 0 premine coins ask the miners for donations since they have no coins of their own to move the project forward the silence is deafening. 

Hi foaman,

this is exactly right, we are going to be using a large portion of the IPO funds toward bringing on new developers to help with the initiatives that we have to further develop after launch.
Activity: 274

I'm fucking tired of all these scam coins. Looking for a honest project with no premine, no IPO, brilliant new idea and good team.

Why does the fact it has an IPO make it in any way dishonest?

I hope the community can see the innovation and niche that we are going for.

We (the dev team) really feel that there is such a massive opportunity to promote a mobile rich platform with all of your favourite functionalities including the ability to play dice straight from your phone
Activity: 125
We're pleased to announce that we will be bringing 10-5 to your mobile phone!

At this moment I'm working on an SMS bot that will let you view your 10-5 balance and send coins to contacts using their (anonymous) 10-5 codes.
It's still in testing, but we're quite happy with the results so far.

See the below screenshots for how the service works:

As you can see this is just using your default messaging app, you don't have to install any new apps to use this.

We aren't forgetting the people out there without unlimited texting plans though!
If you've used Whatsapp, you probably know Telegram, the app that a large chunk of Whatsapp users switched to after Facebook bought Whatsapp.
If you've used neither: Telegram is basically an app that lets you send (secure, encrypted) text messages over your data connection for free.

This version of the bot isn't as far along, but we're quite happy with how it's turning out:

We'd also like to support Whatsapp in the future, as there are still a lot of people on there, but their terms of use are very strict and they've been known to instantly disable Whatsapp accounts that run a bot.
We'll be looking into contacting Whatsapp for an official statement and we will keep you updated.

Any feedback is appreciated, we'll let you know when the bot is stable and ready for use.
Activity: 42
"Prior to launch, we will be on at least 1 reputable exchange." <-- I'll pass.

Huh

It will be interesting to see where this coin goes, it is innovating being mobile based.

Yes, and very easy to market because people have been asking for mobile services all along. They just need us to deliver the goods  Cool
Activity: 118
It will be interesting to see where this coin goes, it is innovating being mobile based.
Activity: 84
"Prior to launch, we will be on at least 1 reputable exchange." <-- I'll pass.
Activity: 42
There is already shit load of coins dying. No need for 10.5 shit.

• Android wallet
  • iOS wallet (for jailbroken)
  • sms wallet
  • web wallet optimized for mobile

We have a very clear set of goals for this project, and mobile is the core focus. I think this will help distinguish ourselves from the rest.

Starting a coin without a pool is like 10-56A. Not interested. Most of you Newcoin people are just jumping into the water and try to swim.

we will have pools for launch Smiley

I will watch it and i will probably mine it when it is released. Good luck with it.

thank you kind sir
Activity: 126
Starting a coin without a pool is like 10-56A. Not interested. Most of you Newcoin people are just jumping into the water and try to swim.

we will have pools for launch Smiley

I will watch it and i will probably mine it when it is released. Good luck with it.
Pages:
Jump to: