Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0 - page 52. (Read 57011 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Starting a coin without a pool is like 10-56A. Not interested. Most of you Newcoin people are just jumping into the water and try to swim.

we will have pools for launch Smiley
Activity: 126
Starting a coin without a pool is like 10-56A. Not interested. Most of you Newcoin people are just jumping into the water and try to swim.
Guys, we've taken on board the early comments on this thread and are making the following changes.

1. Reducing overall pre-mine to 1%
2. Reduce IPO cost down to 0.009 - we will also be refunding those who paid previous IPO price of 0.0105
3. we will be providing a fully transparent ipo ledger which will be updated each time an investor comes on board
4. all changes will be reflected in OP
There is already shit load of coins dying. No need for 10.5 shit.

Relax, we are police officers.

Yes, So you abandoned Panda and came here to police other shit coins?

We came here to make a real, sustainable coin that adds some serious value to the shitcoins that are out there. I think we need to put panda behind us, it was a fuck up, and we are now minus the 'team member' who caused the fuck up =)

George michael said it best
Activity: 281
Merit: 250

Yes, So you abandoned Panda and came here to police other shit coins?

Activity: 281
Yes, I am helping with this project but defrostr is the lead* dev and I am taking a secondary role.

I am really excited about this too  Cool

So far I am blown away at all the features that are already functional inside tenfivecoin.com

This is going to be a 100% mobile focused crypto, and you will be able to text stuff like "bal" to a # and you will have your balance displayed.

Smiley

nice to be working with the old REAL time minus pimple faced dickhead!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yes, I am helping with this project but defrostr is the lead* dev and I am taking a secondary role.

I am really excited about this too  Cool

So far I am blown away at all the features that are already functional inside tenfivecoin.com

This is going to be a 100% mobile focused crypto, and you will be able to text stuff like "bal" to a # and you will have your balance displayed.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Pathetic. Can't even think of a good name?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 714
Skol!
Early miner greed coin with too big premine. Dead already. Only invest in IPO when you want to LOSE your coins.
Activity: 42
Whats up with all theese premine scams...
Activity: 532
self-moderated topic.

Dead coin is already dead.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Fucking premine scammers...

again someone wants to get rich quick 
%insert your text% soon!
lol @ premine + IPO + IPO pricing

For those that are mathematically impaired, with 0.0105 BTC pricing, it means -

Marketing and branding Team (20%) - 441 BTC.
Developers (20%) - 441 BTC.
Exchange operators (20%) - 441 BTC.
Reserved for IPO (40%) - 882 BTC.

They are valuing their ecosystem (assuming all coins mined) to be 110,250 BTC/$73 million USD marketcap prelaunch.

The team behind this coin believes they deserve 1323 BTC ($875,000 USD) for making this coin? Going to be hard to justify that the team deserves that. Also the money involved dictate that it'll be super tempting for you guys to micro dump this early, leaving plenty of bag holders.

Not to mention, one of the members behind this coin (JacobUX) was the lead developer for Wolong's Pandacoin. Thanks, but no thanks =)
SCUMBAG TRAIN SAYS CHOO CHOO!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Pandacoin (PND) development team member
lol @ premine + IPO + IPO pricing

For those that are mathematically impaired, with 0.0105 BTC pricing, it means -

Marketing and branding Team (20%) - 441 BTC.
Developers (20%) - 441 BTC.
Exchange operators (20%) - 441 BTC.
Reserved for IPO (40%) - 882 BTC.

They are valuing their ecosystem (assuming all coins mined) to be 110,250 BTC/$73 million USD marketcap prelaunch.

The team behind this coin believes they deserve 1323 BTC ($875,000 USD) for making this coin? Going to be hard to justify that the team deserves that. Also the money involved dictate that it'll be super tempting for you guys to micro dump this early, leaving plenty of bag holders.

Not to mention, one of the members behind this coin (JacobUX) was the lead developer for Wolong's Pandacoin. Thanks, but no thanks =)
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Price per-coin in IPO is 0.0105 BTC?

a little expensive?
Activity: 1
This coin project seems to have a lot of merit to it. Great ideas shared in the #tenfivecoin IRC channel, we enjoyed the discussion. IPO dashboard is intuitive we tried it out by purchasing a few coins. We look forward to setting up a pool, keep us posted on the wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: