Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 277. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

BREAKING NEWS!

There are going to be problems if we are asking people to compile their own wallets. Its good if you know how but I'm betting a lot of people don't just based on the number of people who couldn't get their wallet working.

Ok, maybe i overreacted, i will get the wallet compiled ASAP Tongue and start working on anonymity Kiss
[/quote]
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@mscollec: by the way - first thank you for your work - you dont have to delet my post @ras

The "Great" was the answer that someone is caring about - not to blame anyone - sometimes - and thats the reason why im new here - its in Forum like there Kids running all around - it has to be serious but that afford grown up People - in mind too

sorry if you feel ... what ever - i dont know
Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
and some one is quietly buying sync at this prices ... wonder why Smiley

Ever heard of SYNC multipool?

Check us out at http://sync.multipoolmining.com
Give us hash, we give your coin buy support on exchange!

good job!!! keep going!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Another restart and I am up to date all coins in wallet
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
It is ok to update, one must just do it again, if someone finds some major problem. I assume there won't be any :-)

dafuq? I updated, deleted all but wallet.dat, it synced..showed all transactions...and then my balance is 0? My 1,47 SYNC + all staking is in transactions but is shown as "conflicted"?!

EDIT: Now they are showing to be ok...and it's downloading more blocks...688 remaining..and stuck again
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It is ok to update, one must just do it again, if someone finds some major problem. I assume there won't be any :-)

I was wondering if this has been tested before release. I'm not doubting your work, thank-you for it. Isn't there a testnet for this coin?
Well it solved it until block 8700 anyway
I still seem to get stuck at 8200 a wallet close and restart solved it though
Activity: 477
Donations are allways wellcome, but you can send them *after* you see the fix works. I would feel embarrassed if something goes wrong Undecided

And, if you are a coder, please review it
. We can make this safer together.

if you are running a node, update it to the latest source.

Have you done this, has this work been tested like he has requested, or is the latest wallet from before this work?

Activity: 676
with 0.34049928 SYNC still not staking, bcs the coins r not mature, should i wait longer? Btw it was a good payout from multipool Smiley, with 5 Mhash i got 0.03170304 SYNC two days before 0.01407465, much better Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Donations are allways wellcome, but you can send them *after* you see the fix works. I would feel embarrassed if something goes wrong Undecided

And, if you are a coder, please review it
. We can make this safer together.

Have you done this, has this work been tested like he has requested, or is the latest wallet from before this work?
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Bad luck to all panic sellers Tongue here we go again to the moon.
Activity: 266

Thank you! Think this guy deserves some sort of donation...

And, if you are a coder, please review it. We can make this safer together.

So we need the new wallet before June 2, or as soon as it's available? And will you change the OP to reflect the new wallet and new fork? Thanks! Looking forward to it!

Windows: https://mega.co.nz/#!xsdATQyA!Jz2N5SkNerLFBpBWc5zSvGYupA8g8C69ozFGIalW2AQ

YYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

So we need the new wallet before June 2, or as soon as it's available? And will you change the OP to reflect the new wallet and new fork? Thanks! Looking forward to it!

Windows: https://mega.co.nz/#!xsdATQyA!Jz2N5SkNerLFBpBWc5zSvGYupA8g8C69ozFGIalW2AQ
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

BREAKING NEWS!

There are going to be problems if we are asking people to compile their own wallets. Its good if you know how but I'm betting a lot of people don't just based on the number of people who couldn't get their wallet working.

Ok, maybe i overreacted, i will get the wallet compiled ASAP Tongue and start working on anonymity Kiss
[/quote]
and here it Comes block 8882 - fine
Activity: 266

Activity: 477

and some one is quietly buying sync at this prices ... wonder why Smiley

wonder why ? i soon can tell you  Roll Eyes
theyre back thanks to the community - 59 Connections

still syncing block 8881 11sec ago

from block 8888 i make a screenshot  Cool
Jump to: