Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 278. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

...I will get the wallet compiled ASAP (sticks out tongue) and start working on anonymity (blows a kiss)

I wouldn't call the press quite yet. MsCollec? Serious, or just more snark?

I get your concern, maybe its the innocence of youth?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
the code seems to be working and far as i can see no hint - in my opinion there is no(?)block 0
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Ok, maybe i overreacted, i will get the wallet compiled ASAP Tongue and start working on anonymity Kiss

Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but the emoticons make this look an awful lot like sarcasm - please tell me I'm wrong?

You are wrong and paranoid

Seriously... after all of today's snark, I'm just not super optimistic about the reply,

...I will get the wallet compiled ASAP (sticks out tongue) and start working on anonymity (blows a kiss)

I wouldn't call the press quite yet. MsCollec? Serious, or just more snark?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
multipool payment has arrived - good work guys

doubled yeah and syncing - go my cat go

thanks for the help @sync

if there are nodes needed contact me but please dont blame my english i come from outer space  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Thank you for putting my mind at ease.
It's all i was asking.

21:27:28

getblock 00000aa052f62125efeea66496e52277fbc84d162f9d2243ea53b8cf65c44127

21:27:28

{
"hash" : "00000aa052f62125efeea66496e52277fbc84d162f9d2243ea53b8cf65c44127",
"confirmations" : 8881,
"size" : 160,
"height" : 0,
"version" : 1,
"merkleroot" : "a87d9a593e3e65e96f44be39270e0d0e604e26f1fd567d72306579f3f34c19dd",
"mint" : 0.00000000,
"time" : 1400263615,
"nonce" : 1261301,
"bits" : "1e0fffff",
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"blocktrust" : "100001",
"chaintrust" : "100001",
"nextblockhash" : "000005b1dabaff2faedc68817a46667ea8ee97df371348580ee9596c99506da8",
"flags" : "proof-of-work stake-modifier",
"proofhash" : "00000aa052f62125efeea66496e52277fbc84d162f9d2243ea53b8cf65c44127",
"entropybit" : 1,
"modifier" : "0000000000000000",
"modifierchecksum" : "0e00670b",
"tx" : [
"a87d9a593e3e65e96f44be39270e0d0e604e26f1fd567d72306579f3f34c19dd"
]
}

Thanks for running that I'm not at a machine with Sync on it. I bolded the part that everybody wants to know
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
and some one is quietly buying sync at this prices ... wonder why Smiley

Ever heard of SYNC multipool?

Check us out at http://sync.multipoolmining.com
Give us hash, we give your coin buy support on exchange!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

BREAKING NEWS!

There are going to be problems if we are asking people to compile their own wallets. Its good if you know how but I'm betting a lot of people don't just based on the number of people who couldn't get their wallet working.

Ok, maybe i overreacted, i will get the wallet compiled ASAP Tongue and start working on anonymity Kiss
[/quote]

Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but the emoticons make this look an awful lot like sarcasm - please tell me I'm wrong?

You are wrong and paranoid
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

so it seems there is 0 SYNC in the genesis block?

Yes it appears so. I didn't expect anything crazy to be there but the 404 error raskul pointed out made me curious.

As far as the fix is concerned its great Nite69 commited some time to this. But MsCollec has said this:

Hard Fork time is set at 2.6.2014 18:00 , since it's a mandatory update you have to compile a new wallet.

You guys have to contact FaSan so that he can switch the explorer to the latest source and move it to a new server since im shutting down my server.

There are going to be problems if we are asking people to compile their own wallets. Its good if you know how but I'm betting a lot of people don't just based on the number of people who couldn't get their wallet working.

I'm fully maintain you! Wink
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Yes it appears so. I didn't expect anything crazy to be there but the 404 error raskul pointed out made me curious.

As far as the fix is concerned its great Nite69 commited some time to this. But MsCollec has said this:

Hard Fork time is set at 2.6.2014 18:00 , since it's a mandatory update you have to compile a new wallet.

You guys have to contact FaSan so that he can switch the explorer to the latest source and move it to a new server since im shutting down my server.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin ;
Activity: 266

Awesome! we ALL want this coin to succeed, right? I guess we all can get a little heated, since after all, we are all trying to profit and not lose on SYNC!  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
and some one is quietly buying sync at this prices ... wonder why Smiley

Thank you!! That's all I wanted to hear to make this weekend a good one!
We all love you and we'll take care of that exchange rate, don't worry!

Thanks Dev this is a great start
Activity: 420

Thank you!! That's all I wanted to hear to make this weekend a good one!
We all love you and we'll take care of that exchange rate, don't worry!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

Activity: 658
Merit: 504

Activity: 266

Thanks for running that I'm not at a machine with Sync on it. I bolded the part that everybody wants to know

Just run the same request, same results. Is that all we need to know?

raskul still needs the private key

Why do you keep messing with your credibility by posting snarky responses? Don't we have enough problems? New code coming! Great! Should maybe leave it at that?

Messing with my reputation, after all the false accusations from hidden premine to dumping premine  ??

Dude, take some PR lessons. Talk about the positives. responding to negative with snark and sarcasm is moronic as a PR strategy.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

He had a concern. Your job was to address that concern, all it would of taken was a PM to find out how to provide this info and post it here. Silly comments seem the order of the day though. Maybe you two should get a room?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

Just run the same request, same results. Is that all we need to know?

Why do you keep messing with your credibility by posting snarky responses? Don't we have enough problems? New code coming! Great! Should maybe leave it at that?

Messing with my reputation, after all the false accusations from hidden premine to dumping premine  ??
Jump to: