Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 374. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
can you guys dump this down to 0.2 btc? would appreciate
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Navigate to C:\users\username\appdata\roaming\sync ...however you do that on win 8...I still use win 7 x64. Smiley

tried that but it doesn't work the same way as it did when i had windows 7. those files simply don't exist on 8....as i stated last night.

Windows key + E > type %appdata%\sync in address bar > hit enter

no match found. thx for the help tho.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Navigate to C:\users\username\appdata\roaming\sync ...however you do that on win 8...I still use win 7 x64. Smiley

tried that but it doesn't work the same way as it did when i had windows 7. those files simply don't exist on 8....as i stated last night.

Windows key + E > type %appdata%\sync in address bar > hit enter

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 434
looking good sync very active dev, community defendly growing, a lot of panic sell tho thats normal!

it's all good for distribution.. the trolls and dumpers fail to realise selling coins does not kill a coin, it only broadens the horizon...
look at the richlist, the spread is wide - Sync will NEVER die now.

thanks to all those who have sold in panic, it's very unlikely that Sync will ever see a 51% attack - and that's the only thing that could kill a coin.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
gotta love those dumpers

+1...lol, it's nice to see their wallet works so they could dump.

no, their wallets are not working... of course  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
Yes trollies keep giving me them cheap coins
i'll take them off you as will the multipool no problem
I can't thank you enough Grin Grin
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
looking good sync very active dev, community defendly growing, a lot of panic sell tho thats normal!

it's all good for distribution.. the trolls and dumpers fail to realise selling coins does not kill a coin, it only broadens the horizon...

thanks to all those who have sold in panic, it's very unlikely that Sync will ever see a 51% attack - and that's the only thing that could kill a coin.

gotta love those dumpers

+1...lol, it's nice to see their wallet works so they could dump.

gotta love those dumpers

Activity: 51
Nice dev team, and see nite69 is helpin out with code too. Coin is very young and coming together nicely. Youtube Vid is pretty cool too thanks
These are all the nodes i could find

Someone is still selling and value is going to 0....
Blockexplorer is moving very slow, and there are not reactions from some professional developers, how can be blockexplorer quickly.
or why is slow now..

Have you ever seen hell ?

Hell? You cant get stake and that is hell? Wow are YOU in for a surprise when you get there!

Latest wallet, closed and reopened a couple times. Synced up to the latest block (8269). Only problem here is the not staking coin maturity thing, but I'll wait a while and see.

are you on MAC wallet?

Can some with MAC wallet, confirm he/she is getting stakes on this wallet with less than 1 SYNC on the wallet?

I'm on the latest windows flavored wallet, 0.7 sync, "no mature" yet

I think a simple screen shot of a wallet with less than 1 coin that has the elusive green stake arrow lit up would go a long way in restoring faith that the wallet will actually stake with less than 1 coin. That is the only remaining issue that I can see. Others that haven't synced up yet may well be on wrong wallet version. Mine synced up fine since a few wallet releases back.
Activity: 322
Still issues at MP   Roll Eyes
Don't tell me those little kids were right about the coin.

wrong. there are no issues at MintPal. go away.
Activity: 192
Still issues at MP  Roll Eyes

Don't tell me those little kids were right about the coin.

:edit: nvm got my coins

hi. how many confirmations require dfor it to show up on bittrex? my transaction was sent 2 hrs ago and has 7 confirmations.
My wallet is also showing block 8269.

you'd do better asking that question to bittrex. submit a support ticket to them
Activity: 56
hi. how many confirmations require dfor it to show up on bittrex? my transaction was sent 2 hrs ago and has 7 confirmations.
My wallet is also showing block 8269.
Activity: 196
Dev, can you please give us an update on the anonymizer code for private transactions?
Jump to: