Author

Topic: [ANN][ABT] ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 - page 121. (Read 46356 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hi everybody . I am aware of the potential project Arcblock. It is nice to meet people and exchange information about this project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Hello dev, i want to ask that can i join  private sale on tomorrow 12TH JANUARY and don't need to register before. I see that your project very good so i want to buy ArcBlock  tokens. if you can please reply me or send me a PM. Thank you
There is a minimum amount of 50 ETH in order for you to be able to be part of their private sale. Also, you're going to be KYC'ed and be approve by them in order to participate the private sale. Jan 12, 2018 7pm cst will be the opening of the private sale process. That also includes KYC.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
I don't doubt there is solid tech and features behind this coin, actually looks like the first promising coin of 2018. Like pretty good, but lets dig in at some finances, Because; after all, you're talking to investors here.

...Greedy. Cunt's valued their product over $250 million USD before anything is developed, at ETH's current rate. AMAZING! What the fuck do you need over $250 million usd for to develop this project? Like seriously, you're telling me each token you're selling is worth more than $1 USD or $1 EU, fucking crazy nonsense.

These companies are valuing their ICO's based on the current performance of a BULL market, not actually what it takes them to develop. When they go through the ICO and determine how much each coin is worth, they look at the current climate and gauge... investors can make an easy X2 return on this coin, because that's all that matters is ROI, and if investors are not making at least X2 on ROI within the first week, then it was definitely a failed ICO.

So, basically, they think investors can pull x2 profit from their coin (they left investors with skin and bones), with a total evaluation of around 500 Million USD for this ICO. If you mention something about a hardcap, you always ALWAYS invest based on hardcap of the ICO's, or you really have 0 clue on what you're doing, ESPECIALLY for the private investments. (Read carefully before you comment on this).

I'd love for the devs to explain how they came to the conclusion for the ICO's price, that would truly make my day! But i'll tell you here and now, it was magically ripped out of that Chinese guy's ass and shit all over you poor sheeps.

EDIT: It seems like all the sheeps are congregating on telegram these days, and there is no meaningful, real discussion that occur on any of these fucked up ICO's. Bubble markets indeed... when people don't even know what they fucking invest in anymore. These types of ICO's will eventually cause all the crypto markets to collapse on its head.

I totally agree, would be nice if the devs address this questions. Is this even the official announcement?
It is crazy how ICOs are doing a lot of moneygrabbing (talking in general, not referring to this project) by overvaluating project at concept stages. Not to mention how much tokens being hold by the team and advisors.
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
Thier technical whitepaper dont even works

https://www.arcblock.io/whitepapers/technical.pdf
Healing Galing
I saw the Youtube presentation of blockchain 3.0 all I can say is a great project is going to implement in the near future.  Wink

P.S. Did the developer plan to make an offline wallet or will just base on Ethereum capability?
They're going to use first the capabilities of Ethereum to conduct their ICO(crowdfund). But when their own blockchain is up and live, they are going to shift all ethereum token holders to their blockchain. ICO made easy with Ethereum Smart contracts.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
 Blockchain 3.0 is going now.  ArcBlock  is one of the first appying it. That's very great. ArcBlock  will launch world fist blockchain ecosystem. Private sale will be opened on tomorrow  12TH to 28 JANUARY, don't miss
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think the ArcBlock project is interesting, has a great team and partner. Hopefully, this project can develop well

ARCBLOCK seems to be a great project in 2018, because I saw the NetEase's Ding Lei in its advisory team. Does it mean that the IT guy has an investment share on this project, and it's worth looking forward to!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
This ICO seems to solve some issues in today's blockchain market though they are asking for a huge amount of money to develop it. It would be nicer if they concentrated more on the value of the project rather than on the money!
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
there is no chance to join in,i see you yahoo,i love your guys here
What do you mean there is no chance to join? I saw you have joined arcblock signature campaign and they even accept newbie rank for their bounties.

I saw the founder and mentors and invester. So great.
They are talents in blockchain.
I will wait for private sale and public sale.
And refer my friends to join this project.
Good luck.
Don't forget there is refferal bounty.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
there is no chance to join in,i see you yahoo,i love your guys here
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
It seems that the achievement of this project is good and will continue to increase,
I think the project is increasingly seen by investors.
hopefully his project can be successful in accordance with predetermined targets.
Activity: 59
I saw the founder and mentors and invester. So great.
They are talents in blockchain.
I will wait for private sale and public sale.
And refer my friends to join this project.
Good luck.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
I saw the Youtube presentation of blockchain 3.0 all I can say is a great project is going to implement in the near future.  Wink

P.S. Did the developer plan to make an offline wallet or will just base on Ethereum capability?
Activity: 588
I checked the website, how do one signed in for Private sale, if anyone is with the link please post the link here, I want to see what I can do with my friends if we can be able to raise such amount to be part of the project
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
I have to wait to be registered account. I want to do KYC of this project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
You have max purchase of 50 eth per person?

For public sale maximum is 50ETH yes but the big money will be involved in a private presale where the hardcap will be twice bigger and minimum ETH for participation will be 150.
I guess they have a lot of people interested for private sale.
Activity: 168
Just picture intro  Huh Huh. It make me think I go wrong place  Cry
Healing Galing
Is there any registration list open? i am confussed. In some icos you need yo register in the whitelist first. KYC/Whatelist will be the same date?
There is a whitelist registration and you need to be KYC'ed for that. January 13 will be the public sale KYC. ICO will start on February. So you got a lot of time preparing for you to get KYC'ed.
brand new
Activity: 0
This is a gteat project ever, following
Activity: 113
Is there any registration list open? i am confussed. In some icos you need yo register in the whitelist first. KYC/Whatelist will be the same date?
Jump to: