Author

Topic: [ANN][ABT] ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 - page 120. (Read 46356 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Wow, almost 13k people in the telegram. This is really a high-level project, it is likely that they will collect hardcards for the day, and it is quite possible that in a few minutes. I wanted to join private sale, but 150 ETH is too much for me.
You still can join on public sale which only need 0.1 ETH as minimum investment and max 50 ETH or with CMT token.
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
This project sounds nice and scammy at the same time
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
is there any way for u.s. citizens to participate?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Wow, almost 13k people in the telegram. This is really a high-level project, it is likely that they will collect hardcards for the day, and it is quite possible that in a few minutes. I wanted to join private sale, but 150 ETH is too much for me.
Activity: 238
hi , how do we get register to the newslist ?

you can get arcblock news on https://t.me/KrypitalNews
Activity: 71
hi , how do we get register to the newslist ?
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
Hello dev, i want to ask that can i join  private sale on tomorrow 12TH JANUARY and don't need to register before. I see that your project very good so i want to buy ArcBlock  tokens. if you can please reply me or send me a PM. Thank you
Activity: 147
Merit: 14
This ICO seems to solve some issues in today's blockchain market though they are asking for a huge amount of money to develop it. It would be nicer if they concentrated more on the value of the project rather than on the money!

In fact, if you compare with other projects, the more blockchains, they do not ask much.

Now, most of the blockchains are collected closer to a hundred million dollars, so Arc Block does not have that much bar, and they have to spend that money on development. In white paper and on the site all written well.
Activity: 147
Merit: 14
this is really something big, although I don't have that much to enter private sale, I'll definitely jump in the public sale.

I'm just wondering do you also have a whitelist for public investors? I mean, to secure these whitelisted people to buy certain amounts?

I'm a bit worried that the public sale might end in a few minutes after being opened...I'm not joking..so please consider making a whitelist to secure early supporters like us, please!

In a good project really builds a lot of investors and have time to be extremely difficult.

Just during the start of sales, be online and get ready to send your crypto currency.

I hope that I will have time to send several of my broadcasts in time. I think there will be a lot of excitement.
this is really something big, although I don't have that much to enter private sale, I'll definitely jump in the public sale.

I'm just wondering do you also have a whitelist for public investors? I mean, to secure these whitelisted people to buy certain amounts?

I'm a bit worried that the public sale might end in a few minutes after being opened...I'm not joking..so please consider making a whitelist to secure early supporters like us, please!

no whitelist for public sale
maximum per participant is 50 eth, if someone buy more than the specified amount of the rest will be returned.

public sale registration will open on 13 january on 7pm CST, through the site, register with email, KYC is needed
Where are the devs of Arcblock hiding. If you start an announcement topic, people expect explanation to questions. That is more or less the idea of this topic.

sorry, but im so busy to prepare everything

now im ready...
Activity: 71
Diving into the world of cryptocurrency XD

Activity: 322
Merit: 103
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I don't doubt there is solid tech and features behind this coin, actually looks like the first promising coin of 2018. Like pretty good, but lets dig in at some finances, Because; after all, you're talking to investors here.

...Greedy. Cunt's valued their product over $250 million USD before anything is developed, at ETH's current rate. AMAZING! What the fuck do you need over $250 million usd for to develop this project? Like seriously, you're telling me each token you're selling is worth more than $1 USD or $1 EU, fucking crazy nonsense.

These companies are valuing their ICO's based on the current performance of a BULL market, not actually what it takes them to develop. When they go through the ICO and determine how much each coin is worth, they look at the current climate and gauge... investors can make an easy X2 return on this coin, because that's all that matters is ROI, and if investors are not making at least X2 on ROI within the first week, then it was definitely a failed ICO.

So, basically, they think investors can pull x2 profit from their coin (they left investors with skin and bones), with a total evaluation of around 500 Million USD for this ICO. If you mention something about a hardcap, you always ALWAYS invest based on hardcap of the ICO's, or you really have 0 clue on what you're doing, ESPECIALLY for the private investments. (Read carefully before you comment on this).

I'd love for the devs to explain how they came to the conclusion for the ICO's price, that would truly make my day! But i'll tell you here and now, it was magically ripped out of that Chinese guy's ass and shit all over you poor sheeps.

EDIT: It seems like all the sheeps are congregating on telegram these days, and there is no meaningful, real discussion that occur on any of these fucked up ICO's. Bubble markets indeed... when people don't even know what they fucking invest in anymore. These types of ICO's will eventually cause all the crypto markets to collapse on its head.

I totally agree, would be nice if the devs address this questions. Is this even the official announcement?
It is crazy how ICOs are doing a lot of moneygrabbing (talking in general, not referring to this project) by overvaluating project at concept stages. Not to mention how much tokens being hold by the team and advisors.

I think there's a lot of negativity being spread about ICO's and perceived value etc. There's plenty of terrible projects driving this perception, but this is a project that genuinely looks to have a future, and based on the current crypto market there is no reason it shouldn't be valued as much as it is.

We are almost certainly in a bubble at the moment but who's to say it won't keep gaining traction? The dotcom bubble is a great comparison. The real projects stayed afloat at the end and continued to make incredible progress after the initial crash, while the fluff and speculation died.

In any case, I'm looking forward to what the future holds whether that be good or bad.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Hello dev, i want to ask that can i join  private sale on tomorrow 12TH JANUARY and don't need to register before. I see that your project very good so i want to buy ArcBlock  tokens. if you can please reply me or send me a PM. Thank you
There is a minimum amount of 50 ETH in order for you to be able to be part of their private sale. Also, you're going to be KYC'ed and be approve by them in order to participate the private sale. Jan 12, 2018 7pm cst will be the opening of the private sale process. That also includes KYC.
Actually it's 150ETH minimum, not 50. If it were 50 I'd manage to make a pool with friends.
Activity: 182
Hello guys, the project is great, yeah hopefully this project will run smoothly and be successful in the future. and I also hope will be many investors who are interested and want to join in this project.
Hello . It is a potential project. I am very interested in it.
There is a minimum amount of 50 ETH in order for you to be able to be part of their private sale. Also, you're going to be KYC'ed and be approve by them in order to participate the private sale. Jan 12, 2018 7pm cst will be the opening of the private sale process. That also includes KYC.

PRIVATE SALE | KYC REQUIRED
Private sale hardcap: 25000 ETH
1 ETH = 2052 ABT (minimum 150 ETH, 3000 ETH)
Private sale begins: Jan 12, 2018 7pm cst

PUBLIC SALE | KYC REQUIRED
Public sale hardcap: 12500 ETH + 6M CMT
1 ETH = 1900 ABT (miniumum 0.1 ETH, 50 ETH)
1 CMT = ? ABT (minimum 200 CMT, 150000 CMT)
(CMT/ABT rate will be locked before the public sale)

The public token sale event will begin on
February 3, 2018, at 7pm CST and end on Feb 10, 2018
Activity: 44
Hello guys, the project is great, yeah hopefully this project will run smoothly and be successful in the future. and I also hope will be many investors who are interested and want to join in this project.
Hello . It is a potential project. I am very interested in it.
Activity: 56
Where are the devs of Arcblock hiding. If you start an announcement topic, people expect explanation to questions. That is more or less the idea of this topic.
Activity: 44
Project Name: ArcBlock
Token code: ABT
Minimum mobilized capital: 12,000 ETH
Maximum mobilized capital: 37,500 ETH + 6 million CMT, of which:
Private Sale: 25,000ETH (At this stage 1 ETH = 2052 ARC and investors must invest at least 150 ETH, and maximum of 3000 ETH) - This stage is open for sale on 12/01/2018
Open to public: 12,500 ETH + 6 million CMT (At this stage 1 ETH = 1900 ARC, investors must invest at least 0.1 ETH and maximum 50 ETH. ICO is a minimum of 200CMT and a maximum of 150,000CMT.) - This stage is on sale on 03/02/2018. According to you should participate in open sale than open sale Private Sale because actually open sale Private Sale is also only more than the public is 8%
ICO money types: ETH and CMT
Blockchain 1.0 = Data. Represented by Bitcoin
Blockchain 2.0 = Data + Smartcontract. Represented by Ethereum
Blockchain 3.0 = Data + Smartcontract + Cloudnode + Blocklet + Open Chain Access ...
Blockchain 3.0 continues to evolve from Blockchain 2.0 and has some additional technologies such as Cloud Node, Open Chain Access, and Blocklet.

And Arcblock was born to support the other [Suspicious link removed]petitors.
As we all know, Blockchain is a revolution that changes the whole world, but at an early stage like this the emergence of defects is evident, can clearly see the shortcomings of today The Blockchain platform is:

Poor Performance: Blockchain's current transaction speed is slow, if Bitcoin handles only seven transactions per second, ETH is faster, but in December 2017 when the CryptoKitties game comes out. ETH Blockchain had a phase in the blockage transaction.
Not user-friendly: Most of the applications, programs that are created on the blockchain are only for technically savvy users, not the general user, which is a great barrier to the next. Access to Blockchain by the public
Cost: The cost of using Blockchain technology is very high now, which will hinder people who have ideas for building free applications and programs for the society.
Fixed Platform: Blockchain now has a "lock-in" mechanism, which means that developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers. the other blockchain to run the product.
ArcBlock will be a comprehensive solution that combines Blockchain technology with Cloud Computing. ArcBlock is a convenient environment for services and applications. Those who contribute resources or services will be rewarded with Token to form a positive, self-evolving foundation. ARCBlock will be a platform service, rather than a standalone package or set of APIs. ArcBlock is an all-in-one solution that combines cubic chain technology with Cloud Computing. It has access to any application and is rated by Blockchain 3.0 of the world of electronic money, ARCBlock was born to serve, support the Blockchain, not to compete.
Activity: 476
Jump to: