Author

Topic: [ANN][ABT] ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 - page 119. (Read 46356 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Do you need Whitelist? The project is nice, but what do you consider investing with Cyber Miles Tokens? I did not get it ?
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
Are you planning to build and public Web wallet and mobile, windows,IOS wallet soon? I don't see any information about that in your website. I think a good project like ArcBlock should have your own wallet on each operating system.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I hope I will get a reply back soon from Arcblock concerning the private sale. I want to go superbig on this Smiley A lot of interest for this project, 15k in telegram and it's an ecosystem!
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1
I saw the project arcblock is very nice the prospect of the future, a project clear konsepnya and clear tujuannya.. with partners who are quite name and team professional with the idea of the idea of pulled me a sense of the project will fairly successful in market..saya will learn more again this project because of this project is very interesting according to me and I hope this project can be achieved targets
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Wow, almost 13k people in the telegram. This is really a high-level project, it is likely that they will collect hardcards for the day, and it is quite possible that in a few minutes. I wanted to join private sale, but 150 ETH is too much for me.
You still can join on public sale which only need 0.1 ETH as minimum investment and max 50 ETH or with CMT token.

CMT is CyberMiles? I will be waiting for the main sale in February. I'm asking so I will know If I should buy some CMT tokens from Binance. I will appreciate your response. Arcblock seems interesting but there's little to no support in the community channels.

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
The project arcblock this is a project that according to the saya.. project that is very good and very prospects for ahead nya.. is very dear I didn’t participate, but I was very confident this project will be a great success and grabbed all target..mitra of the project arcblock it has a name is very nice, with the team is very professionally very interesting to follow this project, I think this project will be able to many investor.. happy and successful.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Wow, almost 13k people in the telegram. This is really a high-level project, it is likely that they will collect hardcards for the day, and it is quite possible that in a few minutes. I wanted to join private sale, but 150 ETH is too much for me.
You still can join on public sale which only need 0.1 ETH as minimum investment and max 50 ETH or with CMT token.

I believe you will not be able to participate with 0.1 ETH public sale.
Arcblock is a project of high interest, so the amount of participants is very large, you can see 13k people in the telegram and they have full whitelist
Project Name: ArcBlock
Token code: ABT

Minimum mobilized capital: 12,000 ETH
Maximum mobilized capital: 37,500 ETH + 6 million CMT, of which:
Private Sale: 25,000ETH (At this stage 1 ETH = 2052 ARC and investors must invest at least 150 ETH, and up to 3000 ETH) - This period will open on January 12,
Open to public: 12,500 ETH + 6 million CMT (At this stage 1 ETH = 1900 ARC, investors must invest at least 0.1 ETH and maximum 50 ETH. ICO is a minimum of 200CMT and a maximum of 150,000CMT.) - This stage is on sale on 03/02/2018. According to you should participate in open sale than open sale Private Sale because actually open sale Private Sale is also only than the public is 8%

WTF you copy and paste the same contents for four times?
Stop spamming, ok?
I can read them in the website.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
ArcBlock now has a big Telegram community with more than 14k mem in short days. SO impression! This show that ArcBlock is really good. For anyone has question about project, please stay calm, ArcBlock will answer soon.
Activity: 149
The project's partners are exquisite.
For one, Linux Foundation and Hyperledger. Hyperledger is a global collaboration, hosted by The Linux Foundation, including leaders in finance, banking, Internet of Things, supply chains, manufacturing and technology. They’ve got big names like Intel-big names in their ranks and they’ve got a very good open source blockchain protocol in the works.

How to verify it

Cuz they can say anything
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
is there any way for u.s. citizens to participate?
Just ask your friends or relatives in countries where you can join
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
The project's partners are exquisite.
For one, Linux Foundation and Hyperledger. Hyperledger is a global collaboration, hosted by The Linux Foundation, including leaders in finance, banking, Internet of Things, supply chains, manufacturing and technology. They’ve got big names like Intel-big names in their ranks and they’ve got a very good open source blockchain protocol in the works.
Activity: 149
Why telegram support admins use fake profile pics?

And why they vietnamese

And why there is no one from team to answer questions?
Activity: 8

Do I need to wait for approval that I have joined the signature/avatar campaign? Or can I just add the code and start posting?

Arcblock is a project of high interest, so the amount of participants is very large, you can see 13k people in the telegram and they have full whitelist

Private Sale: 25,000ETH (At this stage 1 ETH = 2052 ARC and investors must invest at least 150 ETH, and up to 3000 ETH) - This period will open on January 12,
Open to public: 12,500 ETH + 6 million CMT (At this stage 1 ETH = 1900 ARC, investors must invest at least 0.1 ETH and maximum 50 ETH. ICO is a minimum of 200CMT and a maximum of 150,000CMT.) - This stage is on sale on 03/02/2018. According to you should participate in open sale than open sale Private Sale because actually open sale Private Sale is also only than the public is 8%
This project sounds nice and scammy at the same time

Your project looks really nice and exciting. So by using your platform anyone can easily build decentralised applications in few minutes.
 Dev can you explain the benefits of token holders? Also when are you going to launch the bounty campaign ? Hope this ICO will be a success. Anyways all the best for this ico.

is there any way for u.s. citizens to participate?
You can only ask relatives or friends in other countries to buy for you.
Hello guys, the project is great, yeah hopefully this project will run smoothly and be successful in the future. and I also hope will be many investors who are interested and want to join in this project.
Hello . It is a potential project. I am very interested in it.
There is a minimum amount of 50 ETH in order for you to be able to be part of their private sale. Also, you're going to be KYC'ed and be approve by them in order to participate the private sale. Jan 12, 2018 7pm cst will be the opening of the private sale process. That also includes KYC.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Jump to: