Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACOMMAX.COM][ICO]THE COMPLETE ECOSYSTEM IN BLOCKCHAIN WORLD - page 11. (Read 3146 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
I wonder whether it is possible or not to describe this process in more detail?
Activity: 112
Keep going strong. We need something like this . A decentralized platform for our ecosystem.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
This looks like a really interesting scientific project. I hope we can get more news and updates from the  team.
Activity: 29
By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I'm mistaken? Help, pls
Activity: 77
Is it possible to get some proof of work soon?
Activity: 69
How can I buy PRE-ICO token dev? Thanks and Regards
Activity: 89
This project uses a great technology. I will follow the development progress of this project and will invest if this is a potential project. I hope the developers will update more news so that investors can keep track of the situation
Activity: 91
 I like ACOMAX because of its high-speed transaction. it can solve the lack of scalability issue seen in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that make it have about three transactions per minute.
I choose this project to invest because  i can see the potential of long-term gains from the growth of a reputable company
Activity: 87
ACOMAX will be the mainstream cryptocurrency for the industry. Hope this will come true.
Activity: 72
Waiting for the launch of acomax ecosystem solution platform. keeping my eyes on this project, goodluck
Activity: 68
 I want to mine your coin. Do you have any plan for mining ?
Activity: 76
what if I sign up early, can I get some bonus?
Activity: 80
personally i think your project is quite good. It is enough and not necessarily to add something new and unusual.
Activity: 73
Waiting for a new project which provide fully traceable, irreversible and incorruptible transactions. I’m sure this project will be successful in near future because  this project is unique and with the idea of a project interesting
Activity: 79
Another based on ethereum blockchain project, it will help the process be fully transparent at all times. wishing all the best to the team for the success of the coin, looking forward to it, will also take part in the bounties shortly

Your roadmap is not detailed.It will not gain many trust from new investors .They need to know each stage what you can do in each period . Not a common words

I totally agree with you. You should give clearer information about your plan in the future.
Activity: 76
Your roadmap is not detailed.It will not gain many trust from new investors .They need to know each stage what you can do in each period . Not a common words
Activity: 79
You said that you can ensures that there is no single point of failure and independent of any immediately for transactional purposes. But i think it is not easy. How can you ensure?
Activity: 78
I have just read about the point which says that Acommax stands firmly in support of financial freedom and the liberty, provides globally for anyone to voluntarily participate in a permissionless and decentralized network. Hope you can follow what you’ve promised.
Pages:
Jump to: