Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACOMMAX.COM][ICO]THE COMPLETE ECOSYSTEM IN BLOCKCHAIN WORLD - page 10. (Read 3146 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
 i can’t wait to see your team profile . how long you will public your whole project on your website ?
Activity: 53
How will this strategic value coupling work?
Activity: 82
Take advantage of the development of blockchain nowadays to launch your project is a good idea. I highly appreciate this acomax
Activity: 81
Hopefully your ACOMAX will develop more and more and bring unstoppable profit to people
Activity: 58
 I believe in this project because The blockchain technology continuously improves daily, and this means that ACOMAX will improve moving with the trend.
Activity: 74
How useful is your ACM wallet ? I need more info
Activity: 84
 With your decentralised applications, what kind of problem can you solve?
Activity: 63
is there any limit about the number of people can be invited to referral people?
Activity: 74
I love the website & the white paper.Everything looks nice and makes sense to me. I want to invest in your journey.I hope this will create change for everyone
Activity: 57
 Explainer videos in different languages? You guys really went an extra mile. Respect. I will closely follow your project, but I want to see a bigger community before I invest
This will surely be able to attract more people and be ranked top 20 in the coinmaketcap by the year 2019
Activity: 71
I want to meet you guys in person..I have a suggestion for a partnership. Will you attend any future blockchain summits?
Activity: 82
The project seems one of a kind and i think can show tremendous growth in future
Activity: 27
crypto is a good investment, don't let you leave crypto, the price up and down it is common in crypto, you do not be afraid to see the current market price
Activity: 75
Hello everyone! Will the company's founders keep some of the coins in project’s reserve?
Activity: 69
I ran through the information provided in this thread. I must say that the company's plans are very good. The project promises to be very profitable for investing  I wish the team to implement all plans
Activity: 66
Any initiative that popularizes crypto coins is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty campaign
Activity: 73
Any idea when this moves to the next period. We are in prime movers and heading for brain gain.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
How much is your withdrawal limit?
Together  with your development, i believe that your ACM will become a reliable coin highly applicable in the global commercialization.
Pages:
Jump to: