Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACOMMAX.COM][ICO]THE COMPLETE ECOSYSTEM IN BLOCKCHAIN WORLD - page 9. (Read 3146 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Powerful team is working hard to build a success I continue to support you guys good luck
Activity: 35
I wanted to ask a question regarding the tx speed. Do you guarantee the blockchain wasn't overloaded by the incoming or outcoming transaction?
Activity: 80
Take advantage of the development of blockchain nowadays to launch your project is a good idea. I highly appreciate this acomax

Yes, Sir. for concepts, many other platforms have done it. But on this platform the user is given the freedom to be able to get rid of all problems related to the traditional financial system. I think this is what differentiates this platform from other platforms.
i totally agree with you. By providing  user with a decentralized exchange of digital data between its peers featuring an incorruptible ledger recording all transactions and solving all the problems associated with traditional financial system. This is what make this project develop
Activity: 79
putting my trust and investment in it. Hope it achieves great success because i have put my bet on it.
Activity: 73
How much does 1 ACM cost?
Activity: 75
when was the company created and by whom
Activity: 77
Do you have mobile app?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Take advantage of the development of blockchain nowadays to launch your project is a good idea. I highly appreciate this acomax

Yes, Sir. for concepts, many other platforms have done it. But on this platform the user is given the freedom to be able to get rid of all problems related to the traditional financial system. I think this is what differentiates this platform from other platforms.
Activity: 79
why do you think blockchain is good for your project?
Activity: 76
what is your plan for 2019?
Activity: 78
how many tokens have been sold already?
Activity: 80
In my opinion, Long-term loyalty program is always excellent in markets
Activity: 14
I think all the question that I've, they've already been answered by the devs. I think it is very nice when the devs are this
responsive and thorough. Good work, I am now interested in your business!
Activity: 82
Great work from these guys. Hope your ico will succeed soon.
Activity: 86
All transactions are fully traceable back to their origins at all times and all network peers have access to that incorruptible ledger.
Activity: 172
can everyone invested in this ICO ? Is there any limit in the number of person joining in your project?
maybe you can visit the thread bounty because as far as I know there are answers to all your questions.
Activity: 64
can everyone invested in this ICO ? Is there any limit in the number of person joining in your project?
Activity: 74
When do you run your ICO launching?
Activity: 73
I have just given you some advices in drive. Hope my advice will helpful.
Activity: 112
although the current market conditions are not good but I am sure that the team can attract many investors to support this project so that the project can be realized in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: