Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADC] AirdropCoin | Project aborted, plane crashed - page 2. (Read 13134 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I've read some pretty ridiculous/stupid things on the internet in my lifetime.

But this may very well take the cake.

And the fact you have garnered over 2 btc's on this junk just speaks volumes to the collective IQ of the crypto community.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Sorry if I missed this, but what time/date does this go live East Coast US?

The coin goes live on Monday. We're allowing investors to get a piece of the premine until then.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Seems not many people here?
The coin has not been released yet. It will be released on Monday. After Monday we expect more people to become active in this thread, since the release will attract miners and traders.

good news.
hava a free join  in ?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Sorry if I missed this, but what time/date does this go live East Coast US?

The coin has not been released yet. It will be released on Monday. After Monday we expect more people to become active in this thread, since the release will attract miners and traders.
Activity: 84
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
DJIBOUTI!!!  Because I think the investors like it in DJIBOUTI!!!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
What's happening after the Airdrop?

This is not a country coin so i think people will speculate and then dump before the drop

There are no reason to keep this coin in the future it is not like Aurora or Spain coin who want to be a national currency

I like the idea and concept but i think it's just a game and at the end, game over

AirdropCoin will become coin of the winning city/location, just as much as AuroraCoin and SpainCoin will become the coin of a country.

Ok but the name? You cannot change it after?
If Colombia is selected, it's weird to call it Airdropcoin and not Colombia coin.
And there are people who will say that the dev is not colombian..
HI I INVESTED 0.1 BTC ALREADY BUT IM GETTING 0.6 BTC ON MONDAY. CAN I STILL INVEST THEN? I HAVE BIG HOPES FOR YOUR COIN
It depends on your timezone, the IPO closes on Monday 00:00 AM GMT. If you only have the BTC avaible after that, you won't be able to put that amount in for the IPO. In that case, we recommend mining ADC or buying ADC on an exchange (we're currently talking to 2 exchanges to have ADC listed from the start).
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
HI I INVESTED 0.1 BTC ALREADY BUT IM GETTING 0.6 BTC ON MONDAY. CAN I STILL INVEST THEN? I HAVE BIG HOPES FOR YOUR COIN

Send me .6 BTC and I'll airdrop it right in my pocket!!!!
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Daily update from the AirdropCoin team:
We're in the 3rd day of the IPO. The number of investments is slowly growing, as we have raised 2.6645 BTC so far. We have identified that we won't need a massive amount of BTC to meet our goals, so we are on the right track.

For information on how to join the IPO, please see the 'Invest' section of our website.

We've had 142 location votes so far. The number 1 location is currently the northern part of a city called Barranquilla in Colombia, South America. Needless to say, location voting closes in 3 weeks, so a lot can still happen.

Barranquilla, Colombia:
Our safety and risk mitigation manager has given the green light for a potential airdrop in Colombia. From legal perspective, Colombian airspace and litter laws are also quite unrestricted, which will give us the necessary freedom to execute airdrop.

Barranquilla is a city and municipality located in northern Colombia. It is the only city in America that was populated instead of founded. near the Caribbean Sea. The city is located in the Atlántico Department, of which it is the capital. Barranquilla is the largest city and port in the northern Caribbean Coast region of Colombia, with a population of 1,885,500 as of 2011 in its metropolitan area, which makes it Colombia's fourth most populous city after Bogotá, Medellín and Cali.

The city of Barranquilla, Colombia

Airdrop commences in 72 days, 12 hours and 25 minutes at the time of writing this post.

Thank you to all supporting our project.

Looks like the people over there can use a a financial injection.

I'm glad to see that there's actual interest from people in the Netherlands ^^. Unfortunately not in my city, but I'll go there as soon as the drop will really happen Smiley
Airdrop, sounds like the AUR effort in Iceland.
Have you considered the next round of copycat efforts you will inspire if this succeeds?   Cheesy
We won't deny that AirdropCoin was partially inspired by AuroraCoin. However, we've taken the concept to a whole new level. The press have already called us 'the craziest altcoin ever'.

AirdropCoin copycats will surface I'm sure, and we wish them good luck.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Airdrop, sounds like the AUR effort in Iceland.
Have you considered the next round of copycat efforts you will inspire if this succeeds?   Cheesy
Daily update from the AirdropCoin team:
We're in the 3rd day of the IPO. The number of investments is slowly growing, as we have raised 2.6645 BTC so far. We have identified that we won't need a massive amount of BTC to meet our goals, so we are on the right track.

For information on how to join the IPO, please see the 'Invest' section of our website.

We've had 142 location votes so far. The number 1 location is currently the northern part of a city called Barranquilla in Colombia, South America. Needless to say, location voting closes in 3 weeks, so a lot can still happen.

Barranquilla, Colombia:
Our safety and risk mitigation manager has given the green light for a potential airdrop in Colombia. From legal perspective, Colombian airspace and litter laws are also quite unrestricted, which will give us the necessary freedom to execute airdrop.

Barranquilla is a city and municipality located in northern Colombia. It is the only city in America that was populated instead of founded. near the Caribbean Sea. The city is located in the Atlántico Department, of which it is the capital. Barranquilla is the largest city and port in the northern Caribbean Coast region of Colombia, with a population of 1,885,500 as of 2011 in its metropolitan area, which makes it Colombia's fourth most populous city after Bogotá, Medellín and Cali.

http://excellentworlds.com/data_images/countries/barranquilla/barranquilla-07.jpg
The city of Barranquilla, Colombia

Airdrop commences in 72 days, 12 hours and 25 minutes at the time of writing this post.

Thank you to all supporting our project.

This is not a country coin so i think people will speculate and then dump before the drop

There are no reason to keep this coin in the future it is not like Aurora or Spain coin who want to be a national currency

I like the idea and concept but i think it's just a game and at the end, game over

AirdropCoin will become coin of the winning city/location, just as much as AuroraCoin and SpainCoin will become the coin of a country.
Activity: 112
Cryptocurrencies Exchange
Well altcoins are mostly for transactions. You always need to keep selling and buying and it is rather hard to just dump something. I'm not defending this currency, since creators are anonymous for random reason. It is about altcoins in general.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Activity: 8
If we found we didn't deposit enouth btc into the ipo address, can we deposit into the same ipo address repeatedly?

Yes.

Whether you re-use an address or generate a new one, the end result will be the same.
Activity: 18
If we found we didn't deposit enouth btc into the ipo address, can we deposit into the same ipo address repeatedly?
Pages:
Jump to: