Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADC] AirdropCoin | Project aborted, plane crashed - page 4. (Read 13134 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Did the op actually say 'the pilot comes with the aircraft?'

Haha...i'm raising as much BTC as I can for this IPO
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Any serious Pilots, know that you can't air-drop "THINGS"...unless you are an official (Army, gov, Skydiving clubs...skydiver only, etc), count for EU and US, even so, in populated area the probability to see your air-drop happening fall to an absolute 0... .

Don't know if you are delusional or serious with this coin  Huh;

Please read the action plan in the 'Details' section of our website to understand how we are going to make this happen
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
My cute doge will airdrop to your apartment and f*ck u.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Any serious Pilots, know that you can't air-drop "THINGS"...unless you are an official (Army, gov, Skydiving clubs...skydiver only, etc), count for EU and US, even so, in populated area the probability to see your air-drop happening fall to an absolute 0... .

Don't know if you are delusional or serious with this coin  Huh; or maybe are you aiming for Antarctica?, (lucky penguins!), or is it a radio-piloted 1/10000e plane?

Activity: 10
We too will be giving more than 50% of our EVO to early funders. This is a fair way to distribute. Glad to see others see it the same way.
Has anyone else voted for the location yet?

I voted for Crimea.
We've had 126 location votes so far. To see an overview of votes, go to the 'Location Vote' page of the site ('Overview of Votes' section). We will give a more detailed overview of current voting standings later today.

Half of the coins will be premined and will be physically dropped from an airplane at noon local time 6th of June 2014, which is the 70th anniversary of D-Day.

Are you a pilot?
Nobody in the team is qualified to fly. When we rent the aircraft, we will also hire a pilot.
Has anyone else voted for the location yet?

I voted for Crimea.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

Half of the coins will be premined and will be physically dropped from an airplane at noon local time 6th of June 2014, which is the 70th anniversary of D-Day.

Are you a pilot?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Thread summary

1) We heard about altcoins and how much money they make
2) We were amazed by Auroracoin
3) We couldnt think of shit else to change about it even a correct location because we re so fucking lazy
4) Please send us money because we lost our Internet marketing and SEO jobs and dont know where to work
5) We wont give our names because only a crazy person would add their name to this pile of shit. plus we dont want you to find us.

Did I miss anyting?

+1

why there's anyone care about "IPO"? If you want IPO, just write a coin yourself, it's so easy and will take 15mins to do. Only stupid will buy into "IPO".
Thread summary

3) We couldnt think of shit else to change about it even a correct location because we re so fucking lazy
4) Please send us money because we lost our Internet marketing and SEO jobs and dont know where to work
5) We wont give our names because only a crazy person would add their name to this pile of shit. plus we dont want you to find us.

Did I miss anyting?

Yes, some wallets land on a car windshield distract or obstruct the drivers view.  Entire family dies in a horrific car accident.  Media goes crazy, another Satoshi Nakamoto manhunt begins for the creators of AirdropCoin...Government begins to take a hard look at cryptocurrencies and deems them illegal...yada yada

Xactly. And thats only if they dont get shot down for being Unidentified Flying Scammers by entering the wrong air space.

Reality is they dont plan on distributing shit except BTC in their pockets from gullible and greedy pukes.

Anyone whos pays into this needs to see Dr Phil.
Activity: 61
Thread summary

Did I miss anyting?

Yes, some wallets land on a car windshield distract or obstruct the drivers view.  Entire family dies in a horrific car accident.  Media goes crazy, another Satoshi Nakamoto manhunt begins for the creators of AirdropCoin...Government begins to take a hard look at cryptocurrencies and deems them illegal...yada yada
Thread summary

Did I miss anyting?
OK, let assume you actually pull off an airdrop.  You deliver paper wallets to the poor people of Idontgiveashitstan.

Idontgiveashitstan, is a very poor country.  I realize you have this huge premine and IPO to help these poor people.  So over their largest and poorest city, Crapcoinabod you do your airdrop.

Some of the poor people grab up the paper wallets and a rep  is there to explain what they could do with them.

People: What do we do with these?
Rep: You can use them to make your life better.
People: How?
Rep: You can trade them for Bitcoins!
People: What?
Rep: Bitcoins, cryptocurrency!!
People: Can I buy a chicken with them?
Rep: Will, no.  But you can trade them for Bitcoins!!
People: Can I pay my bills with them?
Rep: Only if they accept Bitcoins.
People:  What good are these?
Rep: Well it made the DEVs a lot of money and they want to make your life better.
People: Thank the DEVs for the paper for us to wipe our asses with.

Taken from the project details of the site:
The printed coins will include usage instructions in the appropriate language to allow anyone to get full value from their coins.

It will be an issue if the winning location is so poor that there are no computers with internet. This is something we won't be able to solve. Hopefully, the community will vote wisely, but this is not something we want to influence. We will simply execute the community's desire.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
OK, let assume you actually pull off an airdrop.  You deliver paper wallets to the poor people of Idontgiveashitstan.

Idontgiveashitstan, is a very poor country.  I realize you have this huge premine and IPO to help these poor people.  So over their largest and poorest city, Crapcoinabod you do your airdrop.

Some of the poor people grab up the paper wallets and a rep  is there to explain what they could do with them.

People: What do we do with these?
Rep: You can use them to make your life better.
People: How?
Rep: You can trade them for Bitcoins!
People: What?
Rep: Bitcoins, cryptocurrency!!
People: Can I buy a chicken with them?
Rep: Will, no.  But you can trade them for Bitcoins!!
People: Can I pay my bills with them?
Rep: Only if they accept Bitcoins.
People:  What good are these?
Rep: Well it made the DEVs a lot of money and they want to make your life better.
People: Thank the DEVs for the paper for us to wipe our asses with.
I keyed in my email and taped "join ipo" twice, then,luckily, I got two different btc addresses in my email account. I want to know which address I should use, or I could use them both?
It doesn't matter, you can use either. Both are tied to your email address now in the system. Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
On a sidenote: Let me ask you the following question: How many cryptocurrencies are out there of which you know the devs' true identity?

and how many IPOs have the DEVs took the BTC and ran?

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
I will not disclose my name and address at this stage, due to negativity surrounding cryptocurrency. I cannot risk my professional reputation at this stage of the project....

You have every right to remain private, but...
You expect people to pay money when you are too "afraid" to put your name on it.
Perhaps you are better suited for other types of projects?
This is the best I can do at the moment. Hopefully the community has been provided enough information to make an educated decision on whether this is a legit operation. All I can do at this point is ensure the community that we will go through great lengths to make every stage of this project a success, including the actual airdrop. It will be much easier to make our good intentions clear further down the road.

On a sidenote: Let me ask you the following question: How many cryptocurrencies are out there of which you know the devs' true identity?

Our coin dev has also agreed to post some information about himself, he will post in a bit.

I understand how you feel about the risk.
Do I really want to be associated with something like this?
I have thought about that more than a few times.
Activity: 18
I keyed in my email and taped "join ipo" twice, then,luckily, I got two different btc addresses in my email account. I want to know which address I should use, or I could use them both?
Activity: 112
Cryptocurrencies Exchange
This idea is sooo random xD
Pages:
Jump to: