Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADC] AirdropCoin | Project aborted, plane crashed - page 7. (Read 13134 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
pretty sure its a crime to put things in someone's mailbox that didn't come from the post office in the USA (not that anywhere in the usa would win but)
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Dropd in Bulgaria, noone here will search you for responsability, we dont even have army, and tbh i am sure the police and grannys will killthemself to get free something. Cheesy
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
Great concept. Goodluck!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
None of this will happen, this is all lies. Plain and simple.

Kids or jobless adult sitting behind screen posting complete nonsense. Your plan can be taken apart easily and its clear none of this was thought out.

Airdrop - how fucking stupid - only a complete moron would believe this or any other coin claiming an airdrop. Really people? get a brain.

I have a better idea for you motionless morons trying to scam everyone, your airdrop, it becomes a sneaker net. You put on your running shoes and start delivering paper wallets door to door into people's mailboxes. This will work fine in most civilized countries. Well, in the US you may get shot and killed for tresspassing.

relax man, we all know, its funny as hell though.

In an ideal world and in a community with less fraud, FUD, and mistrust... it is a decent idea.
Also it will be fun to see how this develops.

Yes, most of us know that it's far from a "sure thing".
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Can't wait to see the fine for loitering this much paper Tongue
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Why an airdrop? Because of the amazing publicity you're expecting? It's possible that you won't get that much attention. Maybe a small article in a local newspaper.

And I believe, you will never get permission for an airdrop. You wouldn't be allowed to drop dollar notes either.
And what would prevent people from grabbing 200 of your paper wallets. And what if it starts to rain?

Maybe you should think about another way of distribution. But nice idea btw.

I understand the skeptisism, but we really want to make the airdrop work. There are many things we can try to make it work after the winning location is known. We have to keep an open mind.

If airdrop fails for whatever reason, we will hand out the coins from the ground, as stated in the Q&A. This would be a disappointing result for us though.

Re: Rain: We can postpone a few hours if necessary. We will add this to the FAQ.

You guys are just too damn easy, seriously.

I bet there is around 1ghs on the network shortly after launch.
Then the cries for "exchange listing"
Once that happens only a select few get to dump coins at a okay price becoming rich after renting 50+ MHS worth of mining speed.
The other 97% of the people are left with many coins that are worthless.
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
Why an airdrop? Because of the amazing publicity you're expecting? It's possible that you won't get that much attention. Maybe a small article in a local newspaper.

And I believe, you will never get permission for an airdrop. You wouldn't be allowed to drop dollar notes either.
And what would prevent people from grabbing 200 of your paper wallets. And what if it starts to rain?

I understand the skeptisism, but we really want to make the airdrop work. There are many things we can try to make it work after the winning location is known. We have to keep an open mind.

If airdrop fails for whatever reason, we will hand out the coins from the ground, as stated in the Q&A. This would be a disappointing result for us though.

Re: Rain: We can postpone a few hours if necessary. We will add this to the FAQ.

You guys are just too damn easy, seriously.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Okay so something constructive from me instead of the regular shit.

How about you put together a community of "air droppers" from here? Get volunteers, or maybe pay them to airdrop (put in mailbox) coins in their neighborhoods. Just a thought...

It may even get some media attention, like an easter egg hunt, does a miner live close by? lol.. anyways... you get the idea.

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

please drop it over Afghanistan Grin . Are you personally going to fly the plane, I suggest you use a chopper much more dramatic.
We will not be flying the plane personally, we're not qualified. As stated in the Q&A, we are not ruling out the use of a helicopter.
Activity: 150
Please don't drop them in my city because there is a hefty fine for littering.
Activity: 167
Please airdrop over the North Pole. Polar bears are going extinct and need help. Rough times.
Activity: 420

Kids or jobless adult sitting behind screen posting complete nonsense. Your plan can be taken apart easily and its clear none of this was thought out.

Airdrop - how fucking stupid - only a complete moron would believe this or any other coin claiming an airdrop. Really people? get a brain.

I have a better idea for you motionless morons trying to scam everyone, your airdrop, it becomes a sneaker net. You put on your running shoes and start delivering paper wallets door to door into people's mailboxes. This will work fine in most civilized countries. Well, in the US you may get shot and killed for tresspassing.

relax man, we all know, its funny as hell though.
Activity: 420
please drop it over Afghanistan Grin . Are you personally going to fly the plane, I suggest you use a chopper much more dramatic.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Quick update from the AirdropCoin team:
We're trying to make this project as transparent as possible. We want the community to know what's happening behind the scenes at all times.

Allowing public access to the AirdropCoin project management board is the first step in this direction:
https://trello.com/b/EslX3kBD/airdropcoin-project-management

More updates from the team to follow...
Activity: 26
AirdropCoin, the air drop day is too late. I cannot wait so much time. and maybe, at that time, the coin has already been dead.
Activity: 43
I don't really understand the negative reactions. To me this seems like a better version of Auroracoin; instead of asking the people of a certain country to find their way through the cryptocurrency world to download an auroracoin wallet and contacting the devs proving they're from said country after which the funds will hopefully be received, you give them the wallet in hand with clear instructions on how to turn them into money.

Maybe I'm just crazy and this coin is another fucking scam, but I can already imagine the headlines when it's been raining money on Times Square or in Darfur.
Pages:
Jump to: