Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 7. (Read 69009 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 2
Good evening  Woow. I am pretty shocked. I'll go to take a bank loan, on bail of an apartment. Great project, thank you. I'll become fabulously rich, thanks to you.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
If you ignore the price for few moments and concentrate on the development everything looks fine. New partnerships and participation to host events like hackathon and overall development in external space. When you connect these things this help you watch the bigger picture and advertising is obligatory part of any product. Adex has future in spite of all these hardships.
This week, prices of Adex has risen very high and investors are feeling very amused because this altcoin value of Adex may be even higher in the future. I believe that if Adex can create a good product in the future then certainly Adex will certainly be mentioned a lot in the future and the community of this project can grow well.
I don't actually see it's rising, the price is still below $1 so that means it's very low at the moment.
Last year was it's year but I hope since this year has not ended yet we will be able to beat the ATH which was achieve last January 2018.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
If you ignore the price for few moments and concentrate on the development everything looks fine. New partnerships and participation to host events like hackathon and overall development in external space. When you connect these things this help you watch the bigger picture and advertising is obligatory part of any product. Adex has future in spite of all these hardships.
This week, prices of Adex has risen very high and investors are feeling very amused because this altcoin value of Adex may be even higher in the future. I believe that if Adex can create a good product in the future then certainly Adex will certainly be mentioned a lot in the future and the community of this project can grow well.
Activity: 178
Merit: 16
AdEx is still one of my favorite crypto projects and right noe the price is very cheap and is wirth to buy some more. I believe in this project and the hard working dev team.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Student Coin
It looks like bitcoin is holding its ground and looking solid at $6,100. Alts are also showing some signs of green. If people are looking into crypto investment then adex, bitcoin etc are a good start.
ADEX really down hard, it will recover for sure but we do not know when it will happen.
It's just a matter of time, they continue to develop the project and when people realizes that the market already recovers, we will also see ADX will rise, it's a long term project anyway, there is nothing to worry at this time.
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
Check out the recap of the adex AMA  with @MEDIA_Protocol: https://t.co/5DnEb1kX08
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It looks like bitcoin is holding its ground and looking solid at $6,100. Alts are also showing some signs of green. If people are looking into crypto investment then adex, bitcoin etc are a good start.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Advertising industry especially digital advertising is a rapidly evolving landscape and Blockchain has a very important part to play in how the content and Ads get delivered and how transparency is achieved in this industry. In this respect I feel that this project is a right step in that direction and wish their ICO helps in realizing the financial aim to achieve their Roadmap.
Activity: 225
$ADX tokens are now available on http://changenow.io , a non-custodial crypto exchange service. Our tokens can be purchased with more than 150 cryptos and even with fiat.

https://twitter.com/AdEx_Network/status/1028909358036475905
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Join onTelegram for a conversation with our CEO Ivo Georgiev & CEO of @MEDIA_Protocol James Tabor. They are taking questions live at 2pm BST (4pm EEST, 9pm HKT) in the MEDIA Protocol Community: https://t.me/Media_Protocol_Community
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Adex has completed its first year on the start of the month they have released a well detailed article. That worth you to be read to understand the project where it started from and where it is now. The recap of whole development and achievements let to see the differences. I have same opinion once we are out of this market ahead are good things waiting for holders as reward for their patience.
I believe that will happen, we just need time and we will be rewarded soon.
Price is very low right now so buying is a good option, we have seen how its capable of raising the price, once it will pump
and will continue this would help us maximize our income. I am just waiting for the market to recover again.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Adex has completed its first year on the start of the month they have released a well detailed article. That worth you to be read to understand the project where it started from and where it is now. The recap of whole development and achievements let to see the differences. I have same opinion once we are out of this market ahead are good things waiting for holders as reward for their patience.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Price is no indication of actual progress being made. Especially in this market.The current public of crypto enthusiasts has not yet acquired the right taste to discern the good projects from the overvalued ones. I see the AdEx team working and posting updates and this will keep going till they have created a platform which will have set a new standard.
i agree adex team have been hard at work and the hard work will pay off. now altcoins have started recovering, adex will start recovering too. i'm glad i bought some more adex before next altz season.
Activity: 406
Price is no indication of actual progress being made. Especially in this market.The current public of crypto enthusiasts has not yet acquired the right taste to discern the good projects from the overvalued ones. I see the AdEx team working and posting updates and this will keep going till they have created a platform which will have set a new standard.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
ADX here you go....
Student Coin
I have expectations concerning its growth. I think that soon it would highly rise up.
Soon we will not only see a temporary rise but a continues right, the current movement was just a real PND, so just forget about it.
As long as you believe on the technology of ADEX, you'll be confident even if you have to wait longer.

True. I cannot believe Adex is still 28 million dollars in market capitalization while some others are yet to launch their products or services and are still under construction.
You can see now that it's cheap but that is because it's undervalued right now.
Every project needs time and therefore as an investors, we need to have that patient to wait and do not participate on the pump and dump
so we can see an organic growth.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have expectations concerning its growth. I think that soon it would highly rise up.
Soon we will not only see a temporary rise but a continues right, the current movement was just a real PND, so just forget about it.
As long as you believe on the technology of ADEX, you'll be confident even if you have to wait longer.

True. I cannot believe Adex is still 28 million dollars in market capitalization while some others are yet to launch their products or services and are still under construction.
Pages:
Jump to: