Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 2. (Read 69009 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
what happend to adex price on huobi exchange ?
the price surge there while the other exchange not

I thought this was just a small incident and now everything is back to normal at coinmarketcap. In my opinion this is a problem that any project has encountered in the past. The data at coinmarketcap is never accurate and you should check it out at the exchange. I am a regular trader of this coin so checking prices is always my priority in this market.

Now a lot of other websites let you check prices but it is best to only trust at the exchange you are trading because that is the best price of that coin.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
what happend to adex price on huobi exchange ?
the price surge there while the other exchange not

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
AdEx Update — July 18, 2019

Summer is time for vacations and cocktails by the sea? Thanks but no thanks. For Team AdEx, summer is time for improving our platform and protocol, and for bringing in new customers.

It always sounds great to hear some nice from the team when they keep working hard to improve the platform and add more useful features to make this ready for next big run. I hope Adex will get succeed to make wonderful comeback in coming days and it will have a bright future ahead.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
AdEx Update — July 18, 2019

Summer is time for vacations and cocktails by the sea? Thanks but no thanks. For Team AdEx, summer is time for improving our platform and protocol, and for bringing in new customers.
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
Cointelligence Integrates AdEx Ads
Advertisers can now reach a finely-targeted audience of crypto and blockchain enthusiasts.
https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/cointelligence-integrates-adex-ads-2d23ed85b1d6
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
I bought today for a few BTC, ADEX and NAV. According to me, this is the bottom.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
Maybe as the market now seems to be very bullish, we can expect that ADEX will come alive again?
I would not be surprise if we will have a big run once bitcoin reaches $10,000 to $15,000, so I guess holding now would not be as hard as before.
As i see on CMC, Adx's price even dropped while other token are increasing. But this token could be rise so high when it was reached 50k sats back then (i missed to sold on that price too), not sure though, but currently this token at #318 and with 66 btc daily volume which make me doubt it will happen soon
50k satoshi or 2 $ when in August, if AdEx not touch the 50k satoshi at least AdEx must reach the new ATH in $
we just hope AdEx recover the price
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Maybe as the market now seems to be very bullish, we can expect that ADEX will come alive again?
I would not be surprise if we will have a big run once bitcoin reaches $10,000 to $15,000, so I guess holding now would not be as hard as before.
As i see on CMC, Adx's price even dropped while other token are increasing. But this token could be rise so high when it was reached 50k sats back then (i missed to sold on that price too), not sure though, but currently this token at #318 and with 66 btc daily volume which make me doubt it will happen soon
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
AdEx becomes a Blockstars Community Partner
AdEx Network as a Community Partner for the B9lab Community Blockstars programme which readies developers for a successful career in Ethereum development. AdEx’s contribution is allowing 3 participants to join the programme for free and B9lab adding another 3 to take the 140 hour course. https://blog.b9lab.com/adex-becomes-a-blockstars-community-partner-72edf3f274f1
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
March Update — AdEx

AdEx Platform update

The AdEx platform is ready to get out of beta and we are actively on-boarding advertisers and publishers.

v4.0 Roll-out plan

The new AdEx protocol (v4.0) is a complete product revamp, bringing significant improvements such as payment channels and micropayments, real-time header bidding, and a significantly better UX.

https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/march-update-adex-918ba03ac52e
This update is very important but I still have not seen the benefits that Adex brings to advertisers. In my opinion, if the project wants to attract a lot of attention, the development team needs to have a big change in the way of marketing and must have a smarter strategy to reach advertisers. In the past time, there has been no update that made me feel excited, so I hope that the development team should do better on the next update.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
Their github is burning so many commits that's nice.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
March Update — AdEx

AdEx Platform update

The AdEx platform is ready to get out of beta and we are actively on-boarding advertisers and publishers.

v4.0 Roll-out plan

The new AdEx protocol (v4.0) is a complete product revamp, bringing significant improvements such as payment channels and micropayments, real-time header bidding, and a significantly better UX.

https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/march-update-adex-918ba03ac52e
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
The AdEx Protocol Recap [Updated Roadmap Inside] https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/the-adex-protocol-recap-updated-roadmap-inside-3779e6e84e06

AdEx updated your roadmap
Hopefully, this roadmap will help ADEX have a better position in the future. I have been following this project for a long time and are investing a huge amount of money to invest in the long term. I can personally accept this roadmap and the first thing the project should do is attract new investors to the project and the community needs more activity in the near future to be able to help Early ADX values are improved
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Web3 ecosystem's event on 5th March will leave visible impact on market surely seeing the agenda of participants. On the very first days talks about building payments will be while on the second one workshop on it to show how this will really work. In this event all participants are very important which will draw attention of investors and technical people as well.
🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 1106
With this recent move market has restored energy and shook up the holders of various tokens to be active again. Adex is also going to participate in web3 event in few days and I was expecting people to start returning to threads now. It might still take some time to see these threads becoming busy again like they were till last year.
Activity: 1106
Web3 ecosystem's event on 5th March will leave visible impact on market surely seeing the agenda of participants. On the very first days talks about building payments will be while on the second one workshop on it to show how this will really work. In this event all participants are very important which will draw attention of investors and technical people as well.
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
It is very noticeable that there are market changes and adx modifications where there are updates on their project in Github. Is this indicative of the rise in the price of the price, and will be issued an application for his platform?
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
today AdEx is up almost 2% now at AdEx at $ 0.100647, and chart shows a bull moment, this is great if you buy it
It's just a start of bullish period.
I bought ADEX around three weeks ago, and don't have free money to buy more now.
It's time to wait and not to buy more if you don't have money to buy again.
ADEX is always a good project but was just affected too much by bear, I've bought at around 1$ and I feel like it will take time to recover
that price and right now I'm still holding it. The volume is going down, but it's not something to worry, because we have Binance and hopefully we will not be delisted.
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: