Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 3. (Read 69009 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
i feel like all the altcoins have bottomed out, they cannot go further down!! so only possibility now is up, i'm patiently waiting..
Agreed with you.
Altcoins bottomed out, but they need time to recover gradually before able to fly.
today AdEx is up almost 2% now at AdEx at $ 0.100647, and chart shows a bull moment, this is great if you buy it
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
I agree with you, now Adex is at the bottom and looks very appetizing. If you buy it as an investment, then it's time for speculation, it is still too early for me. There are no necessary volumes.
Especially, after the yesterday's crashes, it is likely that most of weak hands shaken out.
Is it time to blossom for altcoins, including the ADEX?
i feel like all the altcoins have bottomed out, they cannot go further down!! so only possibility now is up, i'm patiently waiting..
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I already have Adex not only my watch list but also tokens in my wallet since last year. If before it taking off my pocket will allow me surely happily will increase my stake to make my position more better with this token. At the moment it is fine to see slowly but steadily things are moving  toward betterment with every passing day.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
Why ADX is one to watch in the coming weeks?

1. ADEX will implement ADEX V2 on the 31th of January!
2. 3200% until ATH!!
3. BTC going to the moon within 3 days
4. 12h, 6h, 4H and 2h chart diverging bullish.
5. Twitterhype is all around
6. Gain 30% this month!
7. Adex announces protocol built on Substrate!!
8. Severely Undervalued. Bulls are coming soon. 
9. Amazing website, white paper and fundamentals.
10. More Bullish news to follow this week.
I hope all the things you've listed here will happen, it should be a big party in the crypto sphere again and people will once again get into FOMO.

I love the optimism here, ADEX is really down, we need some boosting news to make this rise again, I don't want to end as bagholder of ADX, it was one of the big coins in the past listed in top 100 per coinmarketcap, but now new coins have taken our place, we should take that place again together with the surge of daily trading volume.

You know what's the good thing about Adex? All that you listed above can't have long lasting effect when there is no real volume and no big exchanges supporting it. Adex is being listed on big exchanges already and this is one of the few big projects that haven't went up big yet. Grin
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
When will adex v2 be released because there is no news of this delay and the 2019 road map has not been set yet and will this be the reason for the expected upturn?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

2. 3200% until ATH!!
6. Gain 30% this month!

Adex will get mindblowing results. Easy gains on the way. We are going to be wealthy with this kind of news coming in! A real powerful company, great Team. Many community members. Sick Roadmap and Awesome fundamentals. What wish should we have!

Thank you for joining this company.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

2. 3200% until ATH!!
6. Gain 30% this month!
I hope all the things you've listed here will happen, it should be a big party in the crypto sphere again and people will once again get into FOMO.

I love the optimism here, ADEX is really down, we need some boosting news to make this rise again, I don't want to end as bagholder of ADX, it was one of the big coins in the past listed in top 100 per coinmarketcap, but now new coins have taken our place, we should take that place again together with the surge of daily trading volume.
Activity: 34
I mean the team DNA is very impressive. Also Background and all. For me a significant factor to definitely want to invest in this company.
Activity: 34

2. 3200% until ATH!!
6. Gain 30% this month!
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
in my opinion, right now is the right time to buy, but this also won't be fast to get profits afterwards because I see the market is not stable. Hopefully the forecast for the second month of this year is as expected
Smart investors will determinantly buy more at the current price.
I don't imply that they should buy immediately, but they should wait to see dips to buy.
Anyway, current price is a good range to accumulate.
I agree with you, now Adex is at the bottom and looks very appetizing. If you buy it as an investment, then it's time for speculation, it is still too early for me. There are no necessary volumes.

Well, I'm just sure that growth will start soon and it is then that volumes will appear. It is at the beginning of growth that the time will be to buy Adex in order to sell more expensive. Personally, I also look at this token to earn on its growth.
I agree, Adex can start growing at any moment and now is the time to buy. But I worry where did the trading volumes go? Not even top coins, such as ETH, volumes are small. I dare to conclude that few people want to buy cryptocurrencys.  Huh

At least Adex is already in the top exchanges. The team needs to work even harder in order to get more attention. Big news, updates and partnerships would be of good reason for volume to start growing again.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
in my opinion, right now is the right time to buy, but this also won't be fast to get profits afterwards because I see the market is not stable. Hopefully the forecast for the second month of this year is as expected
I don't imply that they should buy immediately, but they should wait to see dips to buy.

Well, I'm just sure that growth will start soon and it is then that volumes will appear. It is at the beginning of growth that the time will be to buy Adex in order to sell more expensive. Personally, I also look at this token to earn on its growth.
I agree, Adex can start growing at any moment and now is the time to buy. But I worry where did the trading volumes go? Not even top coins, such as ETH, volumes are small. I dare to conclude that few people want to buy cryptocurrencys.  Huh
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
All we have to wait is new flow of capital, new wave of demands on ADEX.
When additional demand occurs, the price will take off certainly.
For now, we can rely on ETH and it seems like ETH is having a good run going to the hard fork schedule.
Price of ETH now is still cheap but if this will grow further, we can expect ADEX will follow. With a good daily trading volume but less price, it's good to start buying it. Those who want to enter the market now, should buy because it's a good timing now.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

Activity: 672
Today I analyzed the Adex chart, looked at technical indicators and price action. Everything looks good. There is also some good fundamental news. I have concluded for myself that Adex is preparing for growth soon. What are your thoughts about this?
I agree with you . Adex is at a very good price to be able to buy at this time and just a big news will make Adex raise prices very high in a short time. I personally invested last year and will continue to hold it in 2019 because its potential is very high
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Today I analyzed the Adex chart, looked at technical indicators and price action. Everything looks good. There is also some good fundamental news. I have concluded for myself that Adex is preparing for growth soon. What are your thoughts about this?
I agree with you . Adex is at a very good price to be able to buy at this time and just a big news will make Adex raise prices very high in a short time. I personally invested last year and will continue to hold it in 2019 because its potential is very high
While I am sober, I want to congratulate all the participants of this forum and the AdEx team on the New Year. The outgoing year tended to decline in the cryptocurrency market. The coming year should be bullish. I am sure that in the new year the AdEx project will reach the desired heights. Happy holiday, friends!
Where is it written that the market should grow in the New Year? The market owes nothing to anyone. We can continue to hang out in these price ranges, but we can continue to fall further. Likewise, Adex will be flat or fall until the whales decide to pump it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
What is there to think if the advertising business is one of the most profitable, and AdEx is not the last place in this area? You can see quite a noticeable upward movement, if you do not take into account the effect of reducing the leading cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: