Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 4. (Read 69009 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Today I analyzed the Adex chart, looked at technical indicators and price action. Everything looks good. There is also some good fundamental news. I have concluded for myself that Adex is preparing for growth soon. What are your thoughts about this?
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
While I am sober, I want to congratulate all the participants of this forum and the AdEx team on the New Year. The outgoing year tended to decline in the cryptocurrency market. The coming year should be bullish. I am sure that in the new year the AdEx project will reach the desired heights. Happy holiday, friends!
Keep that belief high because last year was really a tough year for us.
We are one of the tokens that are affected so hard with the dump of bitcoin and ETH.
This year, we are gonna make a big bounce back and we will be seeing a slowly but steady growth of ADEX.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
While I am sober, I want to congratulate all the participants of this forum and the AdEx team on the New Year. The outgoing year tended to decline in the cryptocurrency market. The coming year should be bullish. I am sure that in the new year the AdEx project will reach the desired heights. Happy holiday, friends!
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
In fact, the Adex project gained its place in the projects that aspire to improve the exchange of advertisements, especially that the development team worked on integration with WEB3.0 and improve the algorithm of exchange of ads, but will we see the rise in the official launch of the platform?
Merit: 2
Adex silently has shaken hands with good projects as partner in recent months. They also used this vital time which brought some sort of relaxation in projects in terms of less speculation. Adex has advanced development and progress has reached significant level. Advertising's importance can't be denied as good and bad every kind of products need it to reach out to customers.
Yes, Adex is a worthy project that will take pride of place among all living and working projects. Recently, they have done a lot of work, especially the integration with WEB3.0, as well as the improvement of the advertising exchange algorithm.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
How many publishers are currently with the AdEx platform? And what is the combined reach?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Adex silently has shaken hands with good projects as partner in recent months. They also used this vital time which brought some sort of relaxation in projects in terms of less speculation. Adex has advanced development and progress has reached significant level. Advertising's importance can't be denied as good and bad every kind of products need it to reach out to customers.
Substrate - really cool software and substrate implementation of the AdEx protocol allows you to achieve truly unlimited possibilities.
Activity: 225
Hey guys! I bought an IPhone on a FlogMall with your tokens! And it was great and comfortable. As you are partners can you explain hove you plan to cooperate in a future?
By the way, i send a job summary to your team! So hope see you soon!  Wink Grin

Thanks, we're working to make AdEx better. What do you mean exactly?

We'll drop you a line as soon as we can  Smiley
Inviting the best people to the team, not the people who best fit in a made-up description, is the key to the success of the AdEx project.
So the team has long been staffed and working on the project. Here is the latest news - https://twitter.com/AdEx_Network/status/1075799232026693635. Announced the AdEx Registry.
Inviting the best people to the team, not the people who best fit in a made-up description, is the key to the success of the AdEx project.
As a user, I am against the influence of advertising on my life. But it seems that the AdEx team has got down to business quite seriously and on a large scale.
In any case, advertising affects the user at the subconscious level. But if you look from the customer’s advertisement this field has many nuances, if the Adex team can really solve them with the help of the blockchain, then this project is worth attention.
Now the whole business is built on advertising and marketing. I can not imagine how you can not be influenced by advertising today. This business has its own problems and I hope the blockchain will be able to solve it together with AdEx.
EDR
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
As a user, I am against the influence of advertising on my life. But it seems that the AdEx team has got down to business quite seriously and on a large scale.
In any case, advertising affects the user at the subconscious level. But if you look from the customer’s advertisement this field has many nuances, if the Adex team can really solve them with the help of the blockchain, then this project is worth attention.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
It is a pity that I learned about Adex just recently, I liked the project with ideas that can solve many problems in this area. The decentralized advertising exchange is something new for me, so I want more details.

I have been holding project AdEx Network for a long time. Since the moment when they gave me a reward for the bounty campaign. I really believe in the project. The idea is excellent and it should be in demand.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hey guys! I bought an IPhone on a FlogMall with your tokens! And it was great and comfortable. As you are partners can you explain hove you plan to cooperate in a future?
By the way, i send a job summary to your team! So hope see you soon!  Wink Grin
AdEx seems to be a better influence tool than ordinary street billboards. He penetrates the subconscious of people. He creates your future.
Pages:
Jump to: