Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 6. (Read 69009 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
Adex is already in all big and important exchanges this makes it very attractive and strong candidate to not only recover but also run new rally upon returning of bull run in future. There has been released interesting update in last week of last month with Adex protocol's title.That explains a lot how the work is going on and all looks fine to be frank.
Presence on the best exchanges with good trading volumes is a good incentive for large investors to buy the token. If the project makes good marketing in the growing market-the price can grow well
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
Is there any news about the actual launch of the platform and whether we can work through the android phones on it or will be created an  dapp application that allows the optimal exploitation and tracking activity
AdEx is a Serenity level sponsor of Devcon4! Hope to see you in Prague!

https://blog.ethereum.org/2018/10/18/announcing-our-dciv-sponsors-and-supporters/

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I will be reading these links later but at first would like to comment on the ongoing event where people thsose can participate physically look in enjoying mode. BSLCOL2018 is looking good event for AdEx to get maximum exposure those t-shirt, sun glasses. I have accesses those picture using twitter but write up on the expectations and achievements would be fine later.
Hey guys,

We have some news for you:

1. Introducing OCEAN: Alternative Layer 2 Scalability

Link: https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/introducing-ocean-alternative-layer-2-scalability-7d24bb22ebe4

2. Scam Alert: Fake ICO in China

Link: https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/scam-alert-fake-ico-in-china-ea1d0bf9b041

3. AdEx Protocol Update: Ethereum, Cosmos and Polkadot Implementations

Link: https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/adex-protocol-update-ethereum-cosmos-and-polkadot-implementations-8d81d07a0dca

With love,
your AdEx team
legendary
Using t-shirts tactic for marketing with crypto famous quotes has worked well for Adex. During participation in ETHSanFrancisco event and agreeing that it has drawn all eyes towards Adex's booth watching from the images can be said. People are not looking at activities beyond the forum and that is the reason it looks like there is nothing happening but reality is totally other way.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Adex is already in all big and important exchanges this makes it very attractive and strong candidate to not only recover but also run new rally upon returning of bull run in future. There has been released interesting update in last week of last month with Adex protocol's title.That explains a lot how the work is going on and all looks fine to be frank.
I guess that is the only chance that everything will rise again.
We need a bull run and not the pump and dump scenario because it will only affect the mind of the new investors and they might completely
leave the crypto world, the bull run will make them think crypto is really good for long term.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
You are right finally market has started to signs positively with this small increase backed by over $6 millions volume tells many thing if your look at this carefully. ADX will rebound its market in shortest possible time because of being on large exchanges and still active trading in millions on daily basis. This time markets are adopting way of slow but steady increase.
The entire marketcap is still stable at $200 billion.
We need a good spike on bitcoin in order to reach $300 billion the everything will come easy as people get FOMOd again.
ADEX will surely rise just like in times of bearish period in the past years, it will always rebound as it's a legitimate project with big supporters.

ADEX is one of the best projects here in crypto that are still in very low capitalization. Also I agree that ADEX supporters have nothing to worry when it comes to exchanges and volume since this is listed in the top and its volume is in hundreds of thousands. This will be in millions once the market recovers.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
You are right finally market has started to signs positively with this small increase backed by over $6 millions volume tells many thing if your look at this carefully. ADX will rebound its market in shortest possible time because of being on large exchanges and still active trading in millions on daily basis. This time markets are adopting way of slow but steady increase.
The entire marketcap is still stable at $200 billion.
We need a good spike on bitcoin in order to reach $300 billion the everything will come easy as people get FOMOd again.
ADEX will surely rise just like in times of bearish period in the past years, it will always rebound as it's a legitimate project with big supporters.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
I look at the chart now and it seems that the upward movement has begun. But I wonder to what level can raise the price of ADX ? I understand that the growth potential of the token is large, but now the growth period is not quite suitable. Although Binance is now all the memory in a row.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Having focused on this market of nine months under selling pressure talking generally about altcoins as whole ADEX's current price looks very good now. There outside many good things have started to happen already which are developing a situation pro-cryptocurrencies once again. ADEX is going to recover in no with first signals and all this will be very fast.

Perhaps AdEx will recover now as you said 
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Having focused on this market of nine months under selling pressure talking generally about altcoins as whole ADEX's current price looks very good now. There outside many good things have started to happen already which are developing a situation pro-cryptocurrencies once again. ADEX is going to recover in no with first signals and all this will be very fast.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Price is no indication of actual progress being made. Especially in this market.The current public of crypto enthusiasts has not yet acquired the right taste to discern the good projects from the overvalued ones. I see the AdEx team working and posting updates and this will keep going till they have created a platform which will have set a new standard.
i agree adex team have been hard at work and the hard work will pay off. now altcoins have started recovering, adex will start recovering too. i'm glad i bought some more adex before next altz season.

all platform teams understand the current market conditions, and the ADEX team as well. The value of ADEX tokens has decreased, such as other platform tokens. I think it's natural because market conditions are very alarming. patience must be there, and sure everything will return to normal.
Obviously it decreases but I don't mind the current situation because it's the whole market which are decreasing.
What I focus is on the achievement and the development of the team and as I see it, it makes me hold ADEX for long term without worrying.
Activity: 126
Price is no indication of actual progress being made. Especially in this market.The current public of crypto enthusiasts has not yet acquired the right taste to discern the good projects from the overvalued ones. I see the AdEx team working and posting updates and this will keep going till they have created a platform which will have set a new standard.
i agree adex team have been hard at work and the hard work will pay off. now altcoins have started recovering, adex will start recovering too. i'm glad i bought some more adex before next altz season.

all platform teams understand the current market conditions, and the ADEX team as well. The value of ADEX tokens has decreased, such as other platform tokens. I think it's natural because market conditions are very alarming. patience must be there, and sure everything will return to normal.
Activity: 34
Good morning, Team! I sold all my BTCs, someone showed me how to invest in this ICO, a super profitable coin, and we would be rich. We have no any other way!
Activity: 7
With projects this ad I found really convenient reach your target audience and maximize your marketing budget. Connect with advertisers trusted and get paid for quality traffic. This is a great project Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Altcoins markets individually have started to move last week few markets brought huge speculation. There were unexpected rises and the trend is becoming popular which is giving relief to long time holders by offering chance to make some profit with some portion while holding the rest. Eth Berlin will provide good updates to move this market as well in coming days.
Pages:
Jump to: