Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Bitcoin SegWit2x | BTC2x | The Most Advanced Version of Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 8292 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
i will joined airdrop sir, i wish this project will success soon
can i joined translator of indonesia language sir?
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Any news when bittrex will pick this airdrop token for trading. That is really funny to see on the OP even comparison chart also doesn't make any sense. How BTC and ETH can be compared?
Activity: 9
Bitcoin SegWit2x To The Moon...this Project Make Me Attractive Really Hard

We love the BTC2x community!!!

Thank you!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I joined the airdroop campaign, hopefully this project is successful, thanks dev ....
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I am joined airdroop campaign good job dev...
Activity: 39
I joined this Airdrop ... Good project !
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
atun jong
Joined to airdrop succesfull
good luck Wink
Activity: 16
Hello, in the application form I entered my telegram name instead of username. Will I still get coins via airdop? Thanks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
Still waiting for your bounty campaign as you posted on your telegram yesterday that you'll open your bounty campaign after 24 hours. Its over 24 hours already. That is how comitted I am on your campaign 😂😂😂😂😂
Activity: 448
I am interesting to discussion each orther
Welcome to Everus World! Standby for an amazing cryptocurrency experience as we work around the clock to build you a new, improved and exciting financial universe, inside a mobile app! Follow us as we light up merchants evrrrywhere with our EVR cryptocurrency and find innovative ways to reward you. So much to do, so little time! Stay tuned, Everians! Smiley

#everus #everusworld #evr #cryptocurrency #ecosystem #blockchainforlife #fintechmeetsimagination #blockchain #rewards #gamification #mining #ethereum #srinivasoddati #alexanderamadojohnson #merchants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a62POANwrh4&t=1s

Hallo brother what the name application to make video likes this
Bitcoin SegWit2x To The Moon...this Project Make Me Attractive Really Hard
Activity: 137
Welcome to Everus World! Standby for an amazing cryptocurrency experience as we work around the clock to build you a new, improved and exciting financial universe, inside a mobile app! Follow us as we light up merchants evrrrywhere with our EVR cryptocurrency and find innovative ways to reward you. So much to do, so little time! Stay tuned, Everians! Smiley

#everus #everusworld #evr #cryptocurrency #ecosystem #blockchainforlife #fintechmeetsimagination #blockchain #rewards #gamification #mining #ethereum #srinivasoddati #alexanderamadojohnson #merchants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a62POANwrh4&t=1s

Activity: 20
AIRDROP BEGINS NOVEMBER 7th 2017   Sad thank you
Activity: 2
Hello, do you still need Turkish translation ? If so, contact me please.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
i saw on youtube that segwit hf btc2x was canceled for next week, Is that true

Yes, it was only temporarily cancelled, or delayed, because the current debate is likely to make the BTC's split the inestimable loss.
Activity: 154
I guess the airdrop is now over eh. How to join the bounty?
i found this video in youtube talking about the suspend of BTC2X ' BREAKING news BTC2X suspended plus my cryptoshpere '
this is right ?

Activity: 812
i found this video in youtube talking about the suspend of BTC2X ' BREAKING news BTC2X suspended plus my cryptoshpere '
this is right ?
THANKS DEV.....TRANSLATE IN INDONESIAN HAS DONE CHECK LINK BELOW

MY BEST REGARD TO YOU...
Pages:
Jump to: