Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 7. (Read 19384 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
this is my suggestion for the project: "we don't need those people that want free money and then dump.. we want serious people and they are there. just approach the market different.

Or if you do airdrop do it slowly

the first 50 get amount of tokens in the first week after list is published the other 100 after that in the 3 week so slowly you release you coins and the coin will be adopted to the community"

I agree with yemiforu, there is 90% of people who prey on tokens and coins, no matter what's the concept. This project deserves more. So I wrote about that in my next post.
Activity: 106
Hello Dev,Good luck with project development.There will soon be some great development coming.This is going to be used in most places. The concept is really great.Closely watching the progress
Activity: 98
Let there be limited supply of the token in circulation. It is going to help in the sustainability of the project. All the best
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i really like the concept of this project
 You have my support
Activity: 101
this is my suggestion for the project: "we don't need those people that want free money and then dump.. we want serious people and they are there. just approach the market different.

Or if you do airdrop do it slowly

the first 50 get amount of tokens in the first week after list is published the other 100 after that in the 3 week so slowly you release you coins and the coin will be adopted to the community"
Activity: 48
Agriculture is life. I like the concept of this project
Activity: 124
This is a very wonderful project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Intresting idea and peofessional team. Good job best project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Finally, its a good project, I'll watch, good luck.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
Hi Dev, I saw you project in tweeter post and had to look to it. I find it amazing and Im following your project now. I hope that more people will be attracted and will invest in your project.Good luck. I'll be supporting this project all the way.
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
I think any initiative against pesticides should be encouraged. I hope this project will contribute at least a bit to this fight.
Good luck!
Activity: 4
wow great idea, , ,looking forward for more update. . .
Activity: 51
Interesting project. Looking forward to this project. Hope for u to success. Good luck and Never give up.
Activity: 77
an interesting project. i follow closely. good luck
Activity: 176
The project is very interesting,
I joined the airdrop.Hope this will become successful project
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
A golden opportunity for everyone to buy some DMT now
Activity: 26
This project has the potential to prosper in the future because of its platform plus the innovation of the team to lead in cryptocurrency
Activity: 40
Very promising project, good luck.
Activity: 6
A friend of mine can refer me for this project when I am go through this I found this project very interesting I wish very all the best to the team
Activity: 2
This ICO is interesting. I want to take part in this new project. Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: