Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 3. (Read 19384 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I really love this concept guys.agriculture is very important in our society.nobody can live without food.goodluck guyz
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
hope your token have Value!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!

To all the participants of Airdrop I wish a successful landing and success to the project !!!
Activity: 28
The agriculture revolution on the Blockchain is a new one.
I think this is have different thing with the other, this is such great idea.
Hopefully this project will be successful and long last.

Good luck dev.
Activity: 181
Jan
Wow its good project anyway. Goodluck team. See you soon
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Completed all the task for the giveaway. This is a nice project. I'm will to work with you. Thank you dev's!

Activity: 616
What a delightful idea. Who can tell what is the ICO results today. How many ethereums have already collected?
Activity: 131
Brilliant idea. you guys should collaborate with Ambrosus another good project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
Agriculture . revolution on economic and financial in future , i think this is a good for solution in the world
and opportunity for growing and basic science on bussiness on agriculture ,  i will ask for about crowdsale how so far raise until today .
Activity: 59
it's so very good,i'm follow this
Activity: 1
Really interesting project...
I will partecipate to ICO...
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain OLBITX
Yes,I, too, for the development of such projects, willing to work with you!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
OH! it's nice. Waiting for a great event. Thanks, Dev.
Activity: 3
Great announcement! Good luck!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
this project , is a solution on bussiness on agriculture , lets see and join for get some experience to learn and see about how to can get succes on Agriculture revolution for increase on bussiness , i think more people must to see and review for this project
Activity: 1302
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
Very big idea and it looks like a real project with a good concept behind it. I hope this one delivers to it's promise.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi,
correctly I understand, what do you propose to invest in small farms? And make a direct contract with the owner of the farm? In this case, it turns out that such a farm should be next to your place of residence. It is unlikely that it is suitable for megacities - for them the delivery will be expensive.
Activity: 63
This project supports the environmental concerns about finding solutions in Global Warming. Great Job!
Pages:
Jump to: