Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 5. (Read 19384 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I'm a strong believer in blockchain and I think your platform will be very beneficial in theory.

How would you get farmers to use your blockchain platform? I know that not so many people aware of blockchain and I guess, for example, an average Vietnamese or Chinese farmer wouldn't know what blockchain is about.

The second question is: I understand that your goal is to eliminate a middle-man to make transactions more beneficial for suppliers and consumers but to deliver goods from seller to buyer you should use a middle-man in form of some delivery company or courier service.  Could you elaborate on how your project deals with this issue

I'm still wondering
Hope anybody will answer my questions ..
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
This is a special project everyone should follow and support. It does have a good future to compete with strong program. I give my support.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
I truly feel that this will do good in the market. you have a very neat project here devs. I will totally support you and be with you all the way to the moon.
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Wow, a nice project for farmers, this is very unique token that focuses on agriculture. This will benefit all the farmers, I will support this project, I will promote your crowdsale,. Goodluck devs!
Activity: 448
Hi,  watching this project and wanting to see more details. Good luck to the dev team. Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
the big project let see for crowdsale . and keep for see about proggress on token sale
i think so far many people intersting for about project
Activity: 321
Merit: 1
a great project, hope it will succed.. great job dev "joined"
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
lawyer, crypto and stocks trader
waw! im hoping im not late in the airdrop challenge! such a good project this one. goodluck dev!
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I hope demeter will be listed in large exchanges the soonest. The project has an amazing plan and I have a feeling that it will succeed in the near future. I wish many investors will join.
Activity: 252
https://bitnautic.io/images/bitnautic-logo-bit.png
wow!!! this is going to be great! i wonder what will be the possibilities this project will trully bring in the future?!, well, whateuer it will be, im with you! cheers everyone, and good luck to us! 😁
Activity: 164
Demeter is seems to be great for me
Really the biggest Bounty i had see
Regards
Activity: 153
This project will more famous soon because This projects giving super chance for people to buy fresh product directly as their wish. and also great opportunity for the farmers to market directly their products in a wider scale.
Activity: 3
This seems like a very promising project, i'm looking forward to learning more about it
Activity: 50
It is cool airdrop!!
Activity: 90
Ok so a completely new concept, likely to fail, needs an ICO because it can't get the funding it requires, has hardly if any use of the blockchain but uses it to be hip and square, and therefore creates a completely redundant token to make matters worse but is required to have an ICO in the first place. I'm so bloody tired of all these nonsense projects reaching deep into cryptonewb and downright idiot pockets...

You must be one amongst billions of egoists from a modern western civilisation. Arrogant, contemptuous, and closed to everything you don't like or does not move in your direction. BTW, what do you usually eat for your lunch ?
Activity: 77
good project, farmers can have a sigh of relieve
Activity: 98
I am fully convinced that i joined the right thread and the developers are wonderful.
Activity: 55
It is interesting, how will blockchain technologies help the development of agriculture?
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Ok so a completely new concept, likely to fail, needs an ICO because it can't get the funding it requires, has hardly if any use of the blockchain but uses it to be hip and square, and therefore creates a completely redundant token to make matters worse but is required to have an ICO in the first place. I'm so bloody tired of all these nonsense projects reaching deep into cryptonewb and downright idiot pockets...
Activity: 33
Am very proud to be part of this laudable project
Pages:
Jump to: